Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Your satan has until the 10th for your gift to arrive. I'll be posting a reminder at the end of the week for people who haven't gotten their stuff to let me know. :redhammer:

If they claim we didn't send do we have a chance to prove our innocence before an outright ban? Can we face our accuser? My santee is relatively active but hasn't said a peep about the package :[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I hope I'm not that person, because I've received nothing :(

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
If I don't get anything by the 10th I would like you to PM me their address so I can send them a package of wolf spiders

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Teflon Don posted:

If I don't get anything by the 10th I would like you to PM me their address so I can send them a package of wolf spiders

You just keep wolf spiders on hand or what?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
You don't?

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Fart Sandwiches posted:

If they claim we didn't send do we have a chance to prove our innocence before an outright ban? Can we face our accuser? My santee is relatively active but hasn't said a peep about the package :[

Of course.

Teflon Don posted:

Okay

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Yeah I'd rather send a revenge gift than have someone banned.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
That's a real Secret Satan gift.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Teflon Don posted:

You don't?

Not everyone lives in missouri and has that poo poo handy.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Mike-o posted:

Yeah I'd rather send a revenge gift than have someone banned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bad santas get SWATted :cop:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Just me personally. I know exactly what I would send :unsmigghh:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Teflon Don I sent you a pm with the address n4i gave me, the tracking number, and a copy/paste of the delivery message. Please don't send me wolf spiders.

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

I blame UPS. I mailed my poo poo on the 23rd and it won't explode on my santee till like the 5th. America is too goddamn wide.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The person checking my house for packages said mine hasn't arrived yet. I'll be home later this week and I'm sure it will have arrived.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Teflon Don I sent you a pm with the address n4i gave me, the tracking number, and a copy/paste of the delivery message. Please don't send me wolf spiders.

lol

I will check tomorrow

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

The person checking my house for packages said mine hasn't arrived yet. I'll be home later this week and I'm sure it will have arrived.

Amazon says it attempted delivery, but you (or maybe someone pretending to be you) has to sign for it.

e: just has to be someone over 21.

e2: delivery status says "arriving wednesday".

Icon Of Sin fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Jan 4, 2016

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i did not participate in the secret santa but i am willing to send revenge gifts in the stead of others unwilling or unable :hist101:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.
I will absolutely be willing to be the cock model for your mold a dildo or whatever the gently caress revenge gifts.

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

USMC503 posted:

I will absolutely be willing to be the cock model for your mold a dildo or whatever the gently caress revenge gifts.

Great idea, that way he can send it in a jewelry box and save a bundle on shipping.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Dead Reckoning posted:

Great idea, that way he can send it in a jewelry box and save a bundle on shipping.

:shittypop:

USMC503
Jan 15, 2012

For satisfactory performance while under the effects of hostile enemy alcohol.

Dead Reckoning posted:

drat.

I got nothing. Touche.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Dead Reckoning posted:

:vince:

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Dead Reckoning posted:

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dead Reckoning posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

Dead Reckoning posted:

:perfect:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Dead Reckoning posted:

:dogbutton:

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Thanks, Satan!

Rick and Morty is God Tier, and the book is amazing.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

The mug owns btw.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I think next year assorted arachnid species will be a huge hit.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

So santa, I still haven't been able to go get that package that needs signature because my transfer case took a poo poo yesterday and I'm still stuck in texas. PM me a tracking number and I'll call the shipping company and see if they can hold it for me or if I can send a remote signature for them to leave it on my porch for me.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
A package :toot:

a boy pussy :stare: oh a box of pussy....wait what

well let's read this book....did i get the wrong package? i think this is for n4i :gay:

a very non-descript cover with a big old bear....with an arm growing out of it? wait oh god is this going where i think it's going :stare::stare::stare:

:stare: yes it is
"...this novel speaks of a woman's strange (some would say bizarre) and moving journey toward inner freedom and strength, and ultimately toward a sense of communion with all living creatures...by loving a bear"

(gonna read my bear lovin' romance novel on the shitter :fap:)

gently caress YES DUNKAROOS BITCH

gently caress YES
i loving love the poo poo out of this cup. oh my god i wanted to get this cup so bad :ocelot:
i will drink my morning coffee with all my gay metal gear solid barbiedollsaction figures and big boss robot hand while humming the theme from snake eater and a raging boner saluting outer heaven every morning o7

and a fortune cookie :yayclod:

the pussy was really cold when i opened it. my girlfriend said she wants some :wink:

seriously thanks Carteret, all of the poo poo was awesome. really love that DD mug holy poo poo.

Mike-o fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jan 6, 2016

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I got that DD mug for Christmas. It owns owns owns.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I am thoroughly shocked that Margaret Atwood gave the author a pull quote.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

holocaust bloopers posted:

I am thoroughly shocked that Margaret Atwood gave the author a pull quote.

i didn't want to read too much into but i guess it's not just about loving a bear, it's about how loving a bear empowers women
or at least i'm assuming so

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Atwood does dabble in some weird femme science fiction stuff. She's also highly regarded. But hey what do I know about bear loving literature?

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

Glad you liked it, dude. It would have gotten there sooner but that etsy motherfucker took FOREVER. :sassargh:

Carteret fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Jan 6, 2016

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
No problem, I understand. My etsy guy took forever too.

This isn't a secret santa gift, but my girl got me this for christmas:

Maybe i'll get some painting supplies and paint the gently caress out of some happy little trees while chilling out and giving no fucks about having been in the military, like Bob Ross.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Mike-o posted:

No problem, I understand. My etsy guy took forever too.

This isn't a secret santa gift, but my girl got me this for christmas:

Maybe i'll get some painting supplies and paint the gently caress out of some happy little trees while chilling out and giving no fucks about having been in the military, like Bob Ross.

paint some happy little dicks too :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
all the dicks

• Locked thread