Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

In every acting video I've seen of Sandi, she's a wooden 2-dimensional robot. There is no kind of emotion in her voice or face.

In the snippet of her firing someone, she looks animated. Her face is alive, and her voice is non-mono-tonal.

This leads me to believe that the video did in fact catch her genuinely firing someone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Acquilae posted:

Like most of the other real actors CRobbers hired, Mark Strong is probably being paid very generously for so little acting (according to that video) so Squadron 42 might be the easiest paycheck they've earned.

For Sandi, it's the audition of a lifetime.

Agreed, just knowing how great they can be and then we get....this....loving thumb face motherfu......

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is "troll-lard" a fat joke? Derek seems pretty fit to me. Especially compared to their savior croberts.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

quote:

I certainly doubt she would use the term special butt-hurt snowflakes.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

pftc posted:

If Sandi responds to this, let it be known for the record that it was uploaded publicly by her.

No hacking. No cheating.

http://resumes.actorsaccess.com/sandigardiner

Sandi said to Beer that people believe "I'm spending backers money on my acting," using her words.

There's a reason people can think that, Sandi.

"I took a chance on you with this job. You think you can find another job elsewhere? Well go ahead. I see every loving email thread. I OWN your email threads. No other gaming company is going to hire you because you don't have any gaming experience. No, you came from a hospitality background. At best maybe you could work at McDonalds." 0:00 to 0:19 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOxMtlHRcE

"We didn't have any 4K monitors we only had 1080p monitors, so the 4K monitors were a waste because I didn't even ask for them. So I'm not sure why that was even a-" 29:17 - 29:27 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2J_LyX44uY

You can link start times for you tubes you infidel

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
Has anybody successfully sold a package on the grey market, reddit or otherwise, that I could PM to find out the best way to go about it?

VenusRedux
Oct 5, 2015

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

fuctifino posted:

In every acting video I've seen of Sandi, she's a wooden 2-dimensional robot. There is no kind of emotion in her voice or face.

In the snippet of her firing someone, she looks animated. Her face is alive, and her voice is non-mono-tonal.

This leads me to believe that the video did in fact catch her genuinely firing someone.
Seriously, she behaves exactly like the teenage forum poster from the e-mails with Beer when she was "act" firing someone.

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Agreed, just knowing how great they can be and then we get....this....loving thumb face motherfu......
I really want to see auditors scrounge through their books and find out how much of the crowdfunding went towards the actors' checks.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fuctifino posted:

where is this said video of her firing somebody

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

^^^ Vid is here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuOxMtlHRcE

Has anyone posted the video in the brown subreddit yet?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
Please make numbers pointless

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/311500/on-the-topic-of-instances-re-balancing-the-game-out

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm really not looking forward to seeing what horrible poo poo they forced that poor woman to do.

Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be a bit part behind Sandi.

Coming in 2037, Gillian Anderson stars as "Radio Lady #2" in STAAAAAAR CITIZEEEEEEEEEN

Do we know for a fact she's doing performance capture?

Maybe she's a ship AI or something.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Can we commit further corporate espionage and get a description of the stench that comes off Ben?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Hav posted:

Spore finished off Wil Wright.

And it should have. Oh, you're in space? Better get back to defend your planet!

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

FrankieGoes posted:

Can someone find the load bearing capacity of that chair? This has to be a serious OSHA violation. If it collapses he could take out an entire city block.

The risk of the gas cylinder exploding and killing him due to metal fatigue is also very real.

Ben, if your reading this you and your wife should consider using a chair without a gas cylinder for safety reasons. Dying from blood loss or septic shock due to a perforated anus and internal bleeding is a sad way to go.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

fuctifino posted:

yea Beer posted it and they don't seem to know how to respond to it.

aleksendr
May 14, 2014

fuctifino posted:

Botox ?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

aleksendr posted:

The risk of the gas cylinder exploding and killing him due to metal fatigue is also very real.

Ben, if your reading this you and your wife should consider using a chair without a gas cylinder for safety reasons. Dying from blood loss or septic shock due to a perforated anus and internal bleeding is a sad way to go.

Maybe instead of a computer chair, just get a stack of solid bricks. Or an automotive lift. Or one of these things:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

fuctifino posted:

at least she nailed down the skeletor look

why she is the ideal woman for Star Citizen true believers is beyond me.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
Sandi thanks for the laughs please continue to outreach to the community

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Given her age, lack of facial control and her fairly fresh complexion, that is a very definite probability.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Dat Hull E! :syoon:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy cow, yep. That's it. wow.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Agrajag posted:

at least she nailed down the skeletor look

why she is the ideal woman for Star Citizen true believers is beyond me.

Because she is the chosen receptacle of their lord and saviors holy seed

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

And I thought nobody would be stupid enough to pay thousands of dollars for fake video game spaceship JPEGs, yet here we are.

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Here comes a new challenger!
Oven Wrangler
Someone with video editing skills please make the Sandi vid look like a leaked hidden camera video, so that when they do pull it offline the only version left is a convincing video of Sandi herself being a raging rear end in a top hat.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Eonwe posted:

iglad of this thread

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

How is it possible for this game to keep delivering new and hilarious things nearly every day? Star Citizen is my favorite game.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Sankis posted:

Do we know for a fact she's doing performance capture?

Maybe she's a ship AI or something.

I vaguely remember seeing a picture of her in one of those grey ping pong suits. I'm not sure if I'm remembering that right, but it would explain her insane messed up hair in the SG pic.

Besides lets be honest, we all know CR is gonna get mocap for EVERY SINGLE THING he can.

"Cortana? Yeah we got that."

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

A Boy is His Blob

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Chocobo posted:

Someone with video editing skills please make the Sandi vid look like a leaked hidden camera video, so that when they do pull it offline the only version left is a convincing video of Sandi herself being a raging rear end in a top hat.

:devil:

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Oven Wrangler
All you gotta do is make it blurry and add some shakey cam motion, hide the cuts by making it look like the person recording is trying to hide the cam or something. Muffle the audio a bit and add some mic scratching when the camera moves.

And obviously cut out everything after "you're fired"

Chocobo
Oct 15, 2012

Oven Wrangler
But not me, I'm just the ideas guy.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

PGabz is the man for the job imo.

I'd love to see what else he'd do to it

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

Acquilae posted:

I really want to see auditors scrounge through their books and find out how much of the crowdfunding went towards the actors' checks.

It's mostly that and cocaine....and pizza....probably chuck in a few dead hookers and an offshore weapons manufacturing plant....

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

A youtube video of her lies exposed one by one, using screenshots of nothing but her own words and photos would be good too

MMD3
May 16, 2006

Montmartre -> Portland
Has anybody suggested that they hire GRRM to write the script for squadron 42 yet?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MMD3 posted:

Has anybody suggested that they hire GRRM to write the script for squadron 42 yet?

Have you not seen Wing Commander: The Movie? Crobbits is the greatest story teller of our time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Trespasser. Daikatana. Spore. Star Citizen.

Any other overly ambitious projects that suffered from delays and eventually were released, and bombed?

• Locked thread