Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
wow a lot of people in this thread stupid as poo poo to give any weight to what Exakt said.

He protected her and no one died, and nobody can think of any of the plethora of reasons why this could happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Epsilon Plus posted:

Do you have proof otherwise?

sick rolefish

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

JakeP posted:

wow a lot of people in this thread stupid as poo poo to give any weight to what Exakt said.

He protected her and no one died, and nobody can think of any of the plethora of reasons why this could happen

I feel like this was the same point I was trying to make?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Murmur Twin posted:

I feel like this was the same point I was trying to make?

i was posting as i caught up

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but yeah i mostly came to the same comclusion as you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

"a lot of people" being imgay, since everyone else questioned it or hasn't said anything.

Did EXAKT jump to conclusions? Maybe, but I have no problems with it cause it's not going to change my opinion of him being town.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Why do you think he is town again?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
actually asiina before his claim you voted him on 2 occasions and had called him scum. at no point in this game do you ever give off any reason for anyone to assume you ever felt he was town. Based on your play you would think you found him scummy previous to his claim

##vote asiina

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
asiina forgot her in game alignment stance on Exakt, and went along with his claim because she is scum

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
RIGGGGGETY REKT SON

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
ggggggggggggggggggggGGGGGGGGGGGGGGet lynched

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im doin the thing rocky does when he gets to the top of the art museum stairs in celebration of my owning of asiina

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote jakep
your really looking for poo poo son, but your trying to make towers out of gazeebos

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

##vote jakep
your really looking for poo poo son, but your trying to make towers out of gazeebos

the fact that the entire game she felt he was scum, but now that he makes a questionable claim she just goes with it without giving it a second thought, and now uses the excuse that she felt he was town thats why she didnt question it is scummy

honest town players do not forget their in game feelings, lying scum does

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
but really imgay is probably scum this game also so no point to reason with him

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
scum are the only people that have to criticially think about their posts though, you acting like someone making a mistake is some smoking gun scum tell

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

scum are the only people that have to criticially think about their posts though, you acting like someone making a mistake is some smoking gun scum tell

Town has to think critically scum just makes things up as they go. People don't forget general conclusions they have come to but liars forget the stories they tell. You would learn that in any introduction to psychology course, its simple science.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Yes, I changed my mind after his claim.

Sometimes new information comes about and opinions change.

What kind of web are you trying to spin, Jake?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Yes, I changed my mind after his claim.

Sometimes new information comes about and opinions change.

What kind of web are you trying to spin, Jake?

Make a post prior to the one where you just go along with his claim that gives off any indication that your opinion of him changed, or if you cant find that posts that changed your opinion enough to just go with it

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

JakeP posted:

Show a post prior to the one where you just go along with his claim that gives off any indication that your opinion of him changed, or if you cant find that posts that changed your opinion enough to just go with it

fixed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
actually asiina he really hasn't posted poo poo except excuses and about voting bigup since you voted for Exakt. There is no reason anything in game that happened should have changed your alignment opinion on him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
like he claimed and did nothing for the rest of the day, and at the time of his claim you were voting him

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JakeP posted:

penis poo vagina wiener fart steak nipple chex goku stallone

fixed

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Make a post prior to the one where you just go along with his claim that gives off any indication that your opinion of him changed, or if you cant find that posts that changed your opinion enough to just go with it

Is the post where I change my vote after he claims and then never indicate I think it's a fake claim not proof enough?

Did I need to make a big grand gesture of unvoting first, or can maybe there be some common sense where someone changes a vote after an uncounterclaimed doctor and then never votes for them again implies that they believe that claim?

Honestly Jake, you're flailing here.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I think Asiina being scum at this point is one of the most obvious situations in a mafia game where a player was exposed to be scum

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

like he claimed and did nothing for the rest of the day, and at the time of his claim you were voting him

And then he claimed and I changed my vote.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jake, Asiina isn't scum, and this push makes you look scummier and scummier

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like how could you take all the options that occured last night and go straight to the least likely scenario. There wasn't a kill. Exakt claims protection. No one counterclaims. I don't get it why would you be pushing either of the two at this point

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Is the post where I change my vote after he claims and then never indicate I think it's a fake claim not proof enough?

Its not proof at all of you beleiving he is town. People unvote players that claim so they don't risk that person actually being town and losing the power role, it has nothing to do with you changing your opinion on their alignment. Until his claim he was the only player you voted all game. How is saying gently caress Doctor, enough to change your mind completely from the player you find most scummy, to a player you think is town.

Theres no middle ground?

You are being super fake, and dishonest and its super obvious

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Like how could you take all the options that occured last night and go straight to the least likely scenario. There wasn't a kill. Exakt claims protection. No one counterclaims. I don't get it why would you be pushing either of the two at this point

kash claims he was jailed and makes way more sense as a night kill target, additionally there could be other things at play and power roles don't want to out themselves to counterclaim something that shouldnt be taken seriously

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Are you saying jailor and doctor are mutually exclusive roles? Because they aren't. Just because she isn't confirmed town does it make any of them scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

Its not proof at all of you beleiving he is town. People unvote players that claim so they don't risk that person actually being town and losing the power role, it has nothing to do with you changing your opinion on their alignment. Until his claim he was the only player you voted all game. How is saying gently caress Doctor, enough to change your mind completely from the player you find most scummy, to a player you think is town.

Theres no middle ground?

You are being super fake, and dishonest and its super obvious

First of all, that's not true, I voted Bigup on D1 before EXAKT claimed on D2, and he's who I went back to after EXAKT claimed.

And you're crazy, of course it's proof. If I didn't believe him I wouldn't have changed my vote. Either you believe them enough to change your vote or you don't and you continue voting them. Changing your opinion given new information is not a scummy thing to do. Trying to paint it that way is scummy, just like trying to paint that someone being the vote leader two days in a row but failing to get lynched means they are town.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Are you saying jailor and doctor are mutually exclusive roles? Because they aren't. Just because she isn't confirmed town does it make any of them scum.

im saying that the fact that there was no night kill doesn't mean the doctor had anything to do with it and with a jailer claim out there gives an example of 1 situation where the doctor claimed doctor was not responsible for preventing a kill last night, and that I find it more likely the scum targetted kash than they did asiina

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
only scum like you would know that though

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

And you're crazy, of course it's proof.

Its definitely not "proof" or even strong evidence and I can't actually believe you are dense enough to not know what I mean.

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
is there a possibility that kashuno is scum and was jailed last night thus preventing kill?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

only scum like you would know that though

Asiina has been called scummy more often this game than kash has, and kash has participated far more. He makes more sense as a NK target and I had found asiina suspect for much of this game, so that idea supports my predisposition.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Tommunist posted:

is there a possibility that kashuno is scum and was jailed last night thus preventing kill?

yes

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

or is kashuno confirmed town somewhere and i'm mis-remembering this thread wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

ok cool

• Locked thread