Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

He's at his bffs today. Cold and rainy today (for us)
Got sent this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZtiJN6yiik

edit some more hot dogs

echomadman fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Jan 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

This is clearly a chromosome.

Is it a dog chromosome? I've never seen a dog chromosome before.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Looks bad better get that checked out

Bulky Bartokomous
Nov 3, 2006

In Mypos, only the strong survive.

That dogge tried to pull guard.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Looks bad better get that checked out

Those are clear symptoms of dog. I prescribe a vigorous regiment of pets.

KingPave
Jul 18, 2007
eeee!~
https://www.instagram.com/pupflix/ - I dunno whos it is or anything, but its awesome.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Not gonna post pics until after the fact because I don't want to build to much excitement like announcing a pregnancy at 8 weeks.

Gonna go put my name on a list for an adorable pup my friend showed me. Has a chip but has been there since the 1st so either they're out of town or don't want. Available the 9th after 12. Hope the two other people get a dog before then

Anyways I'll foster a bit and then drop her off at my moms unannounced and peace out. Step dad gonna be pissed. She doesn't want a dog but she WANTS a dog.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Argh

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

:3:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Dogs don't make good surprise gifts. People need to be ready for everything that come with having a dog.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I get what you're saying. And people do throw pets on financial unstable people that turns into a poo poo show. I'll be covering the upfront costs (food, etc) and all vet visits and general wellbeing. Mom has a nice place and yard. More or les works from home.She spoils my pup rotten and lets him on the couch even though my step dad doesn't and points at me when he catches him. If I had to I could drop my pup off there at any time for any duration and not think twice about it. Same with my dad.

She only refers to him as a girl; because the cocker we had for 16 years was one. She sees her in him and it makes her absolutely glow everytime I'm home.

We got one for my dad and his s/o. A young male puppy. The exact opposite of what she wanted. She'd stab my dad for food if he was starving.

here's a pic anyways. 3, female, 15 lbs, cocker "blend"

You better believe I'm calling first thing Saturday morning and showing up at 10 am.

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 6, 2016

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Holy poo poo, those eyes.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
jfc :kimchi:

How can anyone say no to that face??

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I'm not getting my hopes up I just hope the two hold people are as impulsive as me and already got one

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Instant Jellyfish
Jul 3, 2007

Actually not a fish.

It snowed so Major and I went out to the orchard to investigate. My neighbor's horses needed to be supervised and he's very hopeful that one day a woodchuck will come out of it's burrow begging to be eaten.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Major owns.

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

We are healthy only to the extent that our ideas are humane.

Major is the prettiest drat dog. <3

TheQuietWilds
Sep 8, 2009
I always wanted to name my dog Chief, because it seems like a cool name to someone who has never been in the Navy, and it seems appropriate to have to teach Chief how to not poo poo on the middle of the floor to anyone who has.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

a life less posted:

Major is the prettiest drat dog. <3

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

On my own news front... I'm psyched to have possibly netted (another) commercial with my dog. The part that has me kind of amused & giddy is that the pay they're offering per hour is almost equal to the money I make per day. I've dumped a lot of money into my pets over the years. It's about time for them to start making it back for me.* Hoping we get it, 'cause the commercial stuff is still all novel and fun for me and way beats hammering away at a keyboard for 8 hours straight. It's a fun one-day vacation.

* I've been getting a bit of cash from various dog things over the years, but it's never been significant. It's more just an added bonus for getting to go out and play with your dog.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Just look at this guy...

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

mcbexx posted:

Just look at this guy...

That's a pretty good dog. I hope you gave it lots of pettes.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

mcbexx posted:

Just look at this guy...

https://youtu.be/ccgkxP-4tVE

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Instant Jellyfish posted:

It snowed so Major and I went out to the orchard to investigate. My neighbor's horses needed to be supervised and he's very hopeful that one day a woodchuck will come out of it's burrow begging to be eaten.

He found an optimal use for his camouflage! :buddy:

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

Me ITT and also IRL.

You came to the wrong neighbourhood!

ro5s fucked around with this message at 23:45 on Jan 7, 2016

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
i'm dying :kimchi:

bimmian
Oct 16, 2008

a life less posted:

On my own news front... I'm psyched to have possibly netted (another) commercial with my dog. The part that has me kind of amused & giddy is that the pay they're offering per hour is almost equal to the money I make per day. I've dumped a lot of money into my pets over the years. It's about time for them to start making it back for me.* Hoping we get it, 'cause the commercial stuff is still all novel and fun for me and way beats hammering away at a keyboard for 8 hours straight. It's a fun one-day vacation.

* I've been getting a bit of cash from various dog things over the years, but it's never been significant. It's more just an added bonus for getting to go out and play with your dog.

That's really cool. What other commercials have you done?

PYF get-out-of-jail / pleeeeeease look? Mostly older pics but this thread hasn't seen them so have some Seb and Ollie.

bathtime

Odd looking dog = Henry

Ollie just looks like this pretty much all the time

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Has there been any gopro footage yet?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

No but someone got his hair did. Honestly the footage kind of sucked and I've been meaning to try it again I'll poke around and upload some short clips to YouTube

I don't even recognize him anymore. In retrospect I should have asked to leave a little more length but it is a pain in the rear end with all the rain

BFF got a Mohawk too

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jan 8, 2016

KingPave
Jul 18, 2007
eeee!~

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

No but someone got his hair did. Honestly the footage kind of sucked and I've been meaning to try it again I'll poke around and upload some short clips to YouTube

I don't even recognize him anymore. In retrospect I should have asked to leave a little more length but it is a pain in the rear end with all the rain

BFF got a Mohawk too

Can you post a comparison pic of first week vs today?

Also, you've been promising us GoPro footage for so long, you're the worst kind of tease :(

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

First week of which I owned him?

Nostalgia4Dogges fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Jan 9, 2016

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

bimmian posted:

PYF get-out-of-jail / pleeeeeease look? Mostly older pics but this thread hasn't seen them so have some Seb and Ollie.

bathtime

Odd looking dog = Henry

Ollie just looks like this pretty much all the time

Seb and Ollie are good dogges.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Neighbor rescued an Akita/husky mix coming Saturday, can't wait to meet him

a life less
Jul 12, 2009

bimmian posted:

Thanks. :) Last month it was for a kid's yogurt product - ProBugs. I don't think the commercial has been released yet. That was kind of my first "big" one. Then I did this one for a meditation app with some acquaintances a little bit beforehand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StyT_YXfEhc

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Neighbor rescued an Akita/husky mix coming Saturday, can't wait to meet him

Bring your camera or there will be a reckoning

Nerdrock
Jan 31, 2006

Got a cheap little quadcopter today, and Vivi HATES HATES HATES it.

https://vimeo.com/151199885

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Nerdrock posted:

:(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Nerdrock posted:

:mad: