Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Love how, in her first ONE appearance, Lily already looks and acts way more badass than we've seen her in the Murata version.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Supposing she successfully did some murders here, what would happen to Tatsumaki? Would the hero association really look the other way as she singlehandedly massacred their entire B rank? What about law enforcement?

These are probably not questions one is intended to ask, but I can't help but wonder what Tatsumakis game plan here was.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

I think this may be my new favorite panel of this comic.

Same

NecroMonster
Jan 4, 2009

I'm assuming that Saitama is going to tell them off for threatening to attack a wounded girl, and then tell her off for pushing herself so hard when she's wounded again, and then tell Blizzard that she really needs to take care of her sister because her sister is clearly hurt. And everyone is going to just stare at him in stunned loving silence the whole time.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Yo, galosengen.

Zero_Tactility
Nov 25, 2007

Look into my eyes.

This is The Best Thing.

Indiana_Krom
Jun 18, 2007
Net Slacker

And people say ONE's art is bad...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

It's like something out of Lisa the Painful.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Doesn't it look like the movie poster for one of George Romero's zombie movies?

EDIT: Found it.

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

Mr. Lobe posted:

Supposing she successfully did some murders here, what would happen to Tatsumaki? Would the hero association really look the other way as she singlehandedly massacred their entire B rank? What about law enforcement?

These are probably not questions one is intended to ask, but I can't help but wonder what Tatsumakis game plan here was.

Tatsumaki's gameplan is "Who gives a gently caress as long as Fubuki is safe?" And to her safe means under her protection. She gives approximately zero fucks about what anyone else thinks, and that includes Fubuki.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

This is the thread title made into art.

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice

Mr. Lobe posted:

She doesn't have a plan. She has a massive superiority complex.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Does this mean tatsumaki is kill

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Mr. Lobe posted:

Supposing she successfully did some murders here, what would happen to Tatsumaki? Would the hero association really look the other way as she singlehandedly massacred their entire B rank?

Yes, probably. Another S-class might not be able to get away with it but she's the strongest (active)hero they have.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Among the S-classes, Tatsumaki (undeniably the strongest among the S-Ranks we've seen, and actually tends to be diligent with her work unlike the constantly absent Blast), Metal Knight (in charge of constructing pretty much everything, possessing manpower that pretty much outstrips everyone else), and King (the strongest man in the world) could probably get away with stuff other S-classes couldn't.

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

What if it turns out Blast just died of an aneurysm months ago and nobody's seen him since then or knows where he is or how to contact him

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I think Blast is all the friends we made along the way.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

I think you mean acquaintances.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

tsob
Sep 26, 2006

Chalalala~

Mystic Mongol posted:

She doesn't have a plan. She has a massive superiority complex.

She doesn't need a plan. She's normally so strong that she could woman-handle the lot of them with ease and not even kill them because she has enough self-control of her powers to know how much to use or not use by the looks of things.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

Oh gently caress, I just hope there's not any misunderstandings and Saitama blames the Blizzard group for attacking poor wounded Tatsumaki
Because those guys rule

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

NecroMonster posted:

I'm assuming that Saitama is going to tell them off for threatening to attack a wounded girl, and then tell her off for pushing herself so hard when she's wounded again, and then tell Blizzard that she really needs to take care of her sister because her sister is clearly hurt. And everyone is going to just stare at him in stunned loving silence the whole time.

Everyone stares in stunned silence because he never leaves the ground.

Also now in two years Murata gets to draw some cute girl using 3 segment nunchuck action.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Torquemadras posted:

Oh gently caress, I just hope there's not any misunderstandings and Saitama blames the Blizzard group for attacking poor wounded Tatsumaki
Because those guys rule

That's not a misunderstanding though

sharktamer
Oct 30, 2011

Shark tamer ridiculous
What are you even talking about?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

CannonFodder posted:

Everyone stares in stunned silence because he never leaves the ground.

Also now in two years Murata gets to draw some cute girl using 3 segment nunchuck action.

"Two years" is extremely optimistic.

Torquemadras
Jun 3, 2013

sharktamer posted:

What are you even talking about?

Well, they haven't attacked yet. :v: And Tatsumaki made a big show of attempting to destroy them anyway, so who can blame the Blizzard dudes

Saitama's probably gonna make both parties behave in some way, I just hope he recognizes who's at fault here...

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

He's gonna chastise Tatsumaki for threatening her sister and opening her wounds up again because she refused to take a chill pill and put a pin in this before she was healed.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

He's gonna kiss Fubuki

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

mabels big day posted:

He's gonna kiss Fubuki

dont post my fanfic

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

He's gonna kiss the one with the three-piece staff.

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

mabels big day posted:

He's gonna kiss Fubuki

I don't think Saitama is the type who goes around kissing his acquaintances.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

saitama will kiss king because they're bros

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Lily and Tank Top Chick are going to get married.

LostRook
Jun 7, 2013

RareAcumen posted:

Lily and Tank Top Chick are going to get married.

The lesbian Romeo and Juliet of OPM.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Ytlaya posted:

He's gonna kiss the one with the three-piece staff.

Lily is 14

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Kild posted:

Lily is 14

Tatsumaki is 28

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~
Whelp looks like we need a new thread tag.

Also who is Lily? A Murata version character who got added to the ONE version?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

ANIME AKBAR posted:

Whelp looks like we need a new thread tag.

Also who is Lily? A Murata version character who got added to the ONE version?

Yep. The sole female member of Fubuki's group (besides Fubuki of course).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008
saitama's going to give tatsumaki some warm milk and tuck her into bed because that's how you deal with lovely brats