Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

D_Smart posted:

Lowtax posted:

Romes128 posted:

Says the guy who said derek smart fucks zoo animals.
I never said that. I said he raped them.

:yikes:

Holy poo poo, DS became a real goon. One year ago he's have flipped at this. :respek:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
I would bet against Bootcha being the one to announce this is happening (if it's what's happening) in terms that aren't cryptic. My guess is that CIG would put out a letter saying that Sandi has decided to move forward with her acting career and so she regretfully blah blah blah and we'll all miss her. So, so much missing.

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

Eonwe posted:

please stay and generate more hilarious blowups

entirely this. we will lose an important part of this thread's comedy value

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/425121/Kurt_M

SerCypher
May 10, 2006

Gay baby jail...? What the hell?

I really don't like the sound of that...
Fun Shoe
Are we still posting cats.

Because this is mine and he's very handsome.

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Prop Wash posted:

IDK but there were weird RPers who would only fly ships from certain in-game companies in EVE online, a bad game

this is probably similar

The few times I ever played Eve I did that too because it would take loving months to use some other companies ships.

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

aleksendr posted:

Meanwhile, the SA enginerring department was hard at work on the S.S. Unlubricated Noncosensual Intimate Encounter

yessss

someone add in :pgabz: and keep the trainwreck space barn chugging along

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

what did this guy do?

Bait and Swatch
Sep 5, 2012

Join me, Comrades
In the Star Citizen D&D thread

SerCypher posted:

Are we still posting cats.

Because this is mine and he's very handsome.

Always time to post cattes, and that one is adorably dapper

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

serious norman posted:

Chill. It's friday. Also it's soon 2 am here.

Excuse me but I have a bedtime.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
A post so good I posted it twice.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

I would bet against Bootcha being the one to announce this is happening (if it's what's happening) in terms that aren't cryptic. My guess is that CIG would put out a letter saying that Sandi has decided to move forward with her acting career and so she regretfully blah blah blah and we'll all miss her. So, so much missing.

There will be some missing; she'll still be siphoning money from the project via proxy (Christ), yet we won't get a humor return on the citizens' investments.

Chickenfrogman
Sep 16, 2011

by exmarx

Isn't this the guy who had a meltdown on Reddit and left for RSI since Reddit wasn't enough of an echo chamber for him? :lol:

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry

CrazyLoon posted:

The only way it could be more perfect, if it does turn out to be her quitting or (I honestly cannot imagine CR ever allowing this) being fired, is that she makes a post about how she was just: "Harassed off the position for being a woman." or some sort. That would be the icing on the cake that makes it magnifique.

No birds confirmed

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
Integrate this (nws) http://i.imgur.com/2hAth1t.jpg into SC somehow

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Agrajag posted:

what's this about Sandi jumping ship?!?!?!

:regd08:

Let's get this rumor out there now.

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

drat Dirty Ape posted:

A daily Madden gif summary of the latest Star Citizen news is a superb idea.

NOTE: I do not know whether she took the money or run.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Scruffpuff posted:

There will be some missing; she'll still be siphoning money from the project via proxy (Christ), yet we won't get a humor return on the citizens' investments.

we'll still get her SQ42 performance! plus I'm sure she'll drop by at events for that sweet sweet narcissistic supply.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

serious norman posted:

Pretty sure that is the new Cutlass concept.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

serious norman posted:

I wish I had seen nws before i clicked on this literal shitpost.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
LOL DS called them shitizens

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

HiHo ChiRho posted:

what did this guy do?
I"m not really sure. He sounded disillusioned about the CIG forums the last time I checked.

Chickenfrogman posted:

Isn't this the guy who had a meltdown on Reddit and left for RSI since Reddit wasn't enough of an echo chamber for him? :lol:
One and the same.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Kakarot posted:

LOL DS called them shitizens

wait are you listening to the stream? I can't get access to the derek smart bits. Is it not through youtube?

Nemo2342
Nov 26, 2007

Have A Day

Nap Ghost

Daztek posted:

I'm afraid to go to bed and wake up to a thousand new posts.

It took me an entire work-day, but finally I am:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
And when it fails to recoup?
Well, sandi...
You won't have a bunch of flowers handy......

Tsar Mikey
Nov 30, 2005

When will then be now?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

wait are you listening to the stream? I can't get access to the derek smart bits. Is it not through youtube?

It's acting weird. If I bring it up via YouTube directly, it's only the last 4 hours. If I click play in the embedded stream in the thread, it's the full nine hours and it's around 1:49:45 in.

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

MeLKoR posted:

Holy poo poo, DS became a real goon. One year ago he's have flipped at this. :respek:

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Can't wait for the Oscar worthy email about how they're all great guys and keep working hard and (drives off in Porsche and never comes back)

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

:qq: those mean goon bullies made fun of me for scamming idiots :qq:

If she/CIG claim that it was directly because of Beer/Goons by name, I will laugh so hard.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
under sa's brutal tutelage derek smart has somehow become more chill and more insane in all the right ways god bless

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Don't leave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxbMk-8701M

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Can't wait for the Oscar worthy email about how they're all great guys and keep working hard and (drives off in Porsche and never comes back)

So long losers.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

let's not get carried away

Once SC's out of the picture DS will be exposing Lowtax's nepotism, corruption and shoddy forum coding and we'll be the whales that DS is harpooning

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

So long losers.

KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE GUYS, I believe in- *gone*

The Meat Dimension
Mar 29, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Mirificus posted:

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the private servers are eliminated. CIG seems even vaguer than usual about the feature.

Can't wait for the peer-to-peer workaround.

Jimb
Feb 14, 2005

Gilganixon posted:

Once SC's out of the picture DS will be exposing Lowtax's nepotism, corruption and shoddy forum coding and we'll be the whales that DS is harpooning

I've been entertained to the point that I'm ok with this

surc
Aug 17, 2004

Gilganixon posted:

As long as he responds as well to goon jokes at his expense then as he does in here, it's still a pretty big leap from how things used to be. It is kind of bizarre to watch, tbh. It's like the protestants and the catholics teamed up.

E: Maybe, I mean. I don't know anything about religions outside of the cult of Roberts, I just heard there was beef between those groups.

surc fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jan 9, 2016

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

A Neurotic Jew posted:

go here, in the one posted

Thats where he talks about Sandi, a bit before is just talking about the 32 > 64bit switch and shitizen stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kordansk
Sep 12, 2011

RuckusRouser posted:

It was about 1:05 PM Eastern Time. So go to the livestream here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znR3JvQJPMc

Look at your clock, and figure out the time difference between your time NOW and 1:05pm ET (e.g., 3 hours and 5 min), then use the bar at the bottom to go to -X:XX (-3:05 in this example)

What kind of backwards explanation is this.

• Locked thread