Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

A Neurotic Jew posted:

how do you pronounce eonwe

very carefully

and also however you want

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Unfunny Poster posted:

I feel like I'm starting to suffer from one for actively talking to them.

Then again I try to be a nice person and like talking to people.

Except the Belgians.

gently caress those guys.

I applied to a job in Flower Mound. Is that a bad area?

Don't work at funimation.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A Neurotic Jew posted:

On Wii

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

A Neurotic Jew posted:

"Eee on way or whatever"

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx
in that 10 for the developers video they said that progress on the new santa monica studio could not be coming along any better and that it is just beautiful, just a heads up for everyone.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

fuzzknot posted:

"Eee on way or whatever"

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

Can you just tell us the funny okcupid thread injoke?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hav posted:

Can you just tell us the funny okcupid thread injoke?

Trap sprung. If you are not a sex haver you wouldn't know what wet it up means.

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlLw9LEmEfw

For the people impressed by Star Citizen Sci Fi Bar Simulator and want a game more intuitive and fun.

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Ravane posted:

For the people impressed by Star Citizen Sci Fi Bar Simulator and want a game more intuitive and fun.

Gotm(millennium)

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Ravane posted:

control the hands that control the spaceship

LuiCypher
Apr 24, 2010

Today I'm... amped up!

spacetoaster posted:

Then all is right with the world.

Is anyone good at photoshop? I'm not. I'm sure you guys get the joke here.

something something chris is cucked?

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

Then all is right with the world.

Is anyone good at photoshop? I'm not. I'm sure you guys get the joke here.

I am the visible gut in clothes designed to hide a gut

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

neonbregna posted:

Yes, but in regard to someone like Sandi, there would be revulsion involved. You mean some sort of copious vomiting, perhaps with crying? The kind of full-body convulsion that results in bruised ribs the day after, with hemorrhaging in the eyes?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

LuiCypher posted:

something something chris is cucked?

I call that masterpiece: "Do it."

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Hav posted:

Yes, but in regard to someone like Sandi, there would be revulsion involved. You mean some sort of copious vomiting, perhaps with crying? The kind of full-body convulsion that results in bruised ribs the day after, with hemorrhaging in the eyes?

Sandi is a goon 20 on a scale of 10.

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Eonwe posted:

Patch Notes:
Rearranged deckchairs
Added Lifeboats in the store for purchase
The band is still playing fine, how could we be sinking?! Your toxicity is not appreciated!

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

A Neurotic Jew posted:

patch notes!

Made several improvements to turret movement speed.
We are still in the process of making other improvements to turrets.

We only just discovered that turrets are completely useless and a poo poo mechanic. Game mechanics are designed last after all.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

neonbregna posted:

Ugh, I was right; it is horrible. :barf:

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

fuzzknot posted:

WTF. I drive a Mustang and would never sully it by comparing it to a janky-rear end nonexistent video game. Then again, mine sounds cooler--and more functional--than his. Still. You lose your beloved car, or even a POS car but the thing that gets you from point A to point B, and you hope that Star Citizen will save you? WTF.

Sad, sad people like this make me madder than ever at SC.

edit: Even my terrible old Toyota whose check engine light never went off was better than Star Citizen. At least it worked most of the time. ( . . . "Check engine." The perfect message for CIG.)

Mustangs own it's true.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

a bear you feed is a bear and a steed

Gwaihir posted:

Mustangs own it's true.

mustangs 2016 and later or 1978 and earlier own

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
lol @ the 11gig patch from D -> E

Gwaihir
Dec 8, 2009
Hair Elf

Carol Pizzamom posted:

Sorry I have a 2012~

(I would do bad things for a new gt350 though)

((like scam nerds out of their spaceship jpg money))

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

comatose posted:

lol @ the 11gig patch from D -> E

progress!

surely the game will come out as promised at this rate

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Carol Pizzamom posted:

:( Mine's an '07, and I love it.

I always preferred Camaros till the fourth generation when they all started looking like soapbars. Now they look like Legos. Mustangs went through a similar problem where they looked like sedans and now are starting to look like Legos.

Either one still beats a nonexistent video game, though. At least either a Mustang or a Camaro actually functions as intended.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Codependent Poster posted:

Is every Shitizen suffering from some sort of mental disorder or what?
One is required to still believe in Star Citizen, so yes.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

fuzzknot posted:

:( Mine's an '07, and I love it.

I always preferred Camaros till the fourth generation when they all started looking like soapbars. Now they look like Legos. Mustangs went through a similar problem where they looked like sedans and now are starting to look like Legos.

Either one still beats a nonexistent video game, though. At least either a Mustang or a Camaro actually functions as intended.

post fox body but pre 2016 isn't that bad, it's just that the 2016 is so ridiculously good that it can beat a 2016 m3 on many racetracks for a fraction the price :patriot:

EminusSleepus
Sep 28, 2015

Kickstarter backers are feeling left out

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cig/star-citizen/comments

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Carol Pizzamom posted:

post fox body but pre 2016 isn't that bad, it's just that the 2016 is so ridiculously good that it can beat a 2016 m3 on many racetracks for a fraction the price :patriot:

The price is always the problem. I'd be driving a Porsche or Jag E-type too if I had the money. Sadly, I lack the ability/immorality to con millions of people out of their money to do so. Oh well.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

fuzzknot posted:

The price is always the problem. I'd be driving a Porsche or Jag E-type too if I had the money. Sadly, I lack the ability/immorality to con millions of people out of their money to do so. Oh well.

the 2016 costs less than a wrx sti, it's the 'affordable' street car of our age

still will never buy a car that expensive, though

comatose
Nov 23, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

fuzzknot posted:

Maybe if you were the best saleswoman ever (since you were a little girl) you could be cruising around in a Porsche.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

i feel bad that i ripped on peoples mustangs, i was just using hyperbole :tbear:

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Carol Pizzamom posted:

the 2016 costs less than a wrx sti, it's the 'affordable' street car of our age

still will never buy a car that expensive, though

I really want to say "Who cares about affordable; it's about fun" but then realized that makes me sound like a whale and this is why I drive a Mustang and not a Jag and am therefore able to afford groceries.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

the kickstarter comments are something else; there's comments from december 2014 asking for a timeline and a bunch of folks wanting refunds.

there's this many people dissatisfied with the whole project and somehow there are still absolute die-hard bongos over on the reddit defending the company. its just bonkers and cannot possibly have a happy ending for anyone

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

fuzzknot posted:

I really want to say "Who cares about affordable; it's about fun" but then realized that makes me sound like a whale and this is why I drive a Mustang and not a Jag and am therefore able to afford groceries.

there's a community of beater rally drivers in the UK somewhere, where people tow in 2000 pound unregistered pieces of poo poo like old import economy cars (corolla etc) and thrash them around a dirt track while slamming into each-other

the only reason fun is expensive is that this did not become a worldwide phenomena

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

comatose posted:

Maybe if you were the best saleswoman ever (since you were a little girl) you could be cruising around in a Porsche.

Bwahahaha. Sadly, no; I've been a clumsy rear end socially inept dork since forever and everybody knows it. It's been well documented (mostly by me, since I for some reason think telling the stories is funny rather than embarrassing [I said I was inept]).

I went on a test drive in a Porsche with my dad once. I remember it was on a used car lot going relatively cheap ($20,000) because water had got in the engine and turned the oil to mayonnaise. The Mustang has better pickup than that Porsche had. The Mustang's second gear is why Bootcha isn't allowed to eat in my car.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Sure the bathroom door is 11gb, but it's a really cool door. Lots of fidelity.

Carol Pizzamom
Jul 13, 2006

BeefThief posted:

Sure the bathroom door is 11gb, but it's a really cool door. Lots of fidelity.

fidelity, really creepy and obvious waist high holeflap

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Carol Pizzamom posted:

i feel bad that i ripped on peoples mustangs, i was just using hyperbole :tbear:

If you were the best saleswoman in the world, you would have known better. Shame on you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
A present from the abyss.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 05:55 on Jan 12, 2016

• Locked thread