Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

TetsuoTW posted:

Number two is Frank Welker.

drat you Welker :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

TetsuoTW posted:

Welp, he just somehow made another $70,000. Way to go man.

e: That list is out of date, as Harrison Ford is now #1 after the new Star Wars

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

TetsuoTW posted:

John Ratzenberger is apparently the fifth top-grossing actor in Hollywood history, having been in 41 movies grossing a total of over US$5.1 billion.

My favorite is Anthony Daniels at 30

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Hockles posted:

Welp, he just somehow made another $70,000. Way to go man.

e: That list is out of date, as Harrison Ford is now #1 after the new Star Wars

I refuse to believe Frank Welker didn't voice any of the gleep glops in Star Wars.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

Hockles posted:

Oh, I completely forgot about Pixels. I wonder if that makes the list.

Called it. :smug:

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?
that monkey is a total mary sue

it's taking everything in my power to not write them a big spergy wrestling fan email right now

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Illinois Smith posted:

that monkey is a total mary sue

it's taking everything in my power to not write them a big spergy wrestling fan email right now

They were correct about TNA

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Can we change the thread title to "We Hate Movies: You're One Shower Away From A Bum Fight!"?

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat
Stan Lee on that list must be a statistical mistake. He's got a cameo in a ton of movies, but for those same movies he was EP, which was why he made so much. There's no way his acting roles have brought in that much alone.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

SIR FAT JONY IVES posted:

Stan Lee on that list must be a statistical mistake. He's got a cameo in a ton of movies, but for those same movies he was EP, which was why he made so much. There's no way his acting roles have brought in that much alone.

Its due to the cameos that he is on that list.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

The list is for how much the movies you are in make, not how much you individually make.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

You know that that list isn't what they actually took home right?

Also, I like how they couldn't stop themselves from going off topic so often during this episode. I don't think I can actually recall much of the movie proper.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
People at home, Backyard Wrestle with your dogs, and litter the landscape with their corpses.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

I'm only halfway through the episode so I don't know if the guys cover this, but how was it that this movie wasn't a joint production with WWE entertainment?

I mean, come on. You want to know how to make all the money with this concept? You have the jack russell terrier get adopted by, and form a tag team with, The Rock. You're welcome.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Evil Mastermind posted:

I'm only halfway through the episode so I don't know if the guys cover this, but how was it that this movie wasn't a joint production with WWE entertainment?

I mean, come on. You want to know how to make all the money with this concept? You have the jack russell terrier get adopted by, and form a tag team with, The Rock. You're welcome.

The Rock is way to expensive for Russell Madness.

bobkatt013 fucked around with this message at 20:41 on Jan 12, 2016

Super-NintendoUser
Jan 16, 2004

COWABUNGERDER COMPADRES
Soiled Meat

GrandpaPants posted:

You know that that list isn't what they actually took home right?

Also, I like how they couldn't stop themselves from going off topic so often during this episode. I don't think I can actually recall much of the movie proper.

Ah sorry, for some reason I didn't read it and see.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Evil Mastermind posted:

They produced Jingle All the Way 2, yet this was somehow below their standards.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Try to figure that poo poo out.

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
You know, there probably is a good documentary to be made about Ken Russell.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

bobkatt013 posted:

They were correct about TNA
Yes but Morrison / Johnny Mundo wasn't in WCW or TNA and is currently super rad and is also on a way better non-WWE show than TNA and furtherm- *stuffs himself into a garbage disposal*

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

It's fairly likely that they pissed WWE off by trying to name the movie RussellMania and burned that bridge that way.

Crowetron
Apr 29, 2009

I'd watch a dog fight Larry the Cable Guy, talking monkey or no.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Crowetron posted:

Need something bigger, though. How about a huge, pissed off german shepherd?

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

bobkatt013 posted:

The Rock is way to expensive for Russell Madness.

The Rock is too expensive for WWE Production movies, he's a real deal Hollywood star.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Crowetron posted:

I don't care who y'are, that's funny! :haw:

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Need something bigger, though. How about a huge, pissed off german shepherd?

What about that monkey who tore off the women's face?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Lady Naga posted:

The Rock is too expensive for WWE Production movies, he's a real deal Hollywood star.

I dunno, if they had something that wasn't going straight to video he'd probably be willing to do it, I just think he's above DTV stuff.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

LORD OF BUTT posted:

It's fairly likely that they pissed WWE off by trying to name the movie RussellMania and burned that bridge that way.
Also by having the villain clearly be Vince McMahon.

You know what I'm glad/disappointed they missed? The Wrestlenberger WWF being called WUF.

Corek
May 11, 2013

by R. Guyovich

TetsuoTW posted:

Also by having the villain clearly be Vince McMahon.

You know what I'm glad/disappointed they missed? The Wrestlenberger WWF being called WUF.

Oh god I just said "WUF" out loud as one syllable and wanted to kill myself

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
The strongest tag team is family

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
These guys are awfully upset by the Max Landis Mary-Sue thing. If you don't agree, just move on, but mocking Max and the fact that Rey is a Mary-Sue is really dorky.

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Indolent Bastard posted:

These guys are awfully upset by the Max Landis Mary-Sue thing. If you don't agree, just move on, but mocking Max and the fact that Rey is a Mary-Sue is really dorky.

You don't know what a Mary-Sue is.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

TheFallenEvincar posted:

The strongest tag team is family

So when the scriptwriter wrote that line, do you think he leaned back with the feeling of a job well done, or eyed the loaded pistol on his desk and tried to decide if today was the day?

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow
Looking forward to Pixels, and all the discussion of Qbert loving it shall contain.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Only thing I didn't like about Rey was that she spent 90% of the movie not knowing what she wanted while Fynn and Poe had very clear motivations and goals. Compared to the rest of the cast, she was the least compelling character in the movie, which is really unfortunate.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Lady Naga posted:

You don't know what a Mary-Sue is.

It's a protagonist I don't like, right?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Indolent Bastard posted:

The Victor Frankenstein burns were great what are you talking about

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

Sleeveless posted:

It means "woman who is competent at things."

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Sleeveless posted:

A female protagonist, yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Indolent Bastard posted:

On the other hand Max Landis is the very definition of being born on third and convinced you hit a triple, and, to stretch the metaphor, he has strong, loud opinions on batting.