Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
are you ready for this
yes
hell yeah
YEAAAAAAH
hey yo it's ya boy
View Results

• Locked thread
Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

:siren: :siren: :parrot: HOLY FU

It's time for TOML and Small Keating's Auspol Mario Mafia round 2!

Welcome back to New Super Mario Party Kart Bros. Galaxy World Wii U DS 3. Like last time, poo poo is hosed. The corruption has spread and deleted the mods' ability and desire to spend hours writing flavour-text that basically no one reads.

Time for the game details and game rules. Read this poo poo, for gently caress's sake, I don't want to have to modkill any dingbats.

Game details:

- In this game the alignments are Scum and Town.
- Days start at 10am and finish at 10pm (Melbourne time; GMT +10). Nights then run for 12 hours. This may change. I will notify if it does.
- First day will probably start on Friday
- We are playing to regular hammer rules. If a majority votes are cast for a single player, that player is lynched and the day ends.
- There will be roles. There will be new roles. You are all on notice. Don't lose your loving marbles. (Or do. We don't mind.)
- Entry to this game is by invitation only. (If you want an invitation, PM me or Small Keating or post in the thread. Invitations are pretty much only for AusPol regulars.)
- Your moderators for this game will be Those On My Left and Small Keating. Feel free to get in touch with either of us.
- We are shooting for 17 players.

Rules:

1) Do not edit your posts. If you do this you will be modkilled.
2) Do not quote or pretend to quote any PM that is sent to you by a moderator. If you do this you will be modkilled. (You may discuss, describe and lie about mod PMs, but you must not quote or pretend to quote directly from them.)
3) Do not post a picture that is included in a PM that is sent to you by a moderator. If you do this you will be modkilled.
4) Do not deliberately post after the hammer has fallen. If you do this you will be modkilled.
5) Do not do any substantive deadposting. If you do this you will make me very sad. If you're in doubt about whether your deadpost is too substantive, just don't loving post it, Christ.
6) Do not post about this game in the chat thread. If you do this you will be modkilled.
7) If you want to perform a night action, you must PM your night action to Those On My Left by midnight.
8) No toxxes, truth or dare, encryption, or anything else which goes against the spirit of Mafia. If you do this you will be modkilled.
9) Do not talk about this game outside the thread unless your role specifically allows it. If you do this you will be modkilled.

:siren: :parrot: :siren: SPECIAL RULES FOR THIS GAME :siren: :parrot: :siren:

1) If two thirds of the living players (rounded up) post ##whip during a single day, then at the end of that day any player who has fewer posts than TOML + SK + Votefinder will be loving modkilled like the deadshit Hiipfire impersonators that they are. (Keep in mind that this might completely gently caress up and unbalance the game.)

For ##whip, pre-D1 posts do not count. TOML made 20 pre-D1 posts, so subtract that from his postcount if you're doing your own math.

2) On accepting your invite and posting in this thread to join the game, you must choose your character!

:parrot: :parrot: CHARACTERS :parrot: :parrot:

edit: nope you can't pick a character any more because the game has started

Those On My Left fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Jan 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Player list:

Those On My Left fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Jan 20, 2016

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I choose Wario

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Can I be a Hindu instead of a Catholic this time?

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip
i'm the bones

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

Can I be a Hindu instead of a Catholic this time?

You can be anything you want, but you have to choose your character first :P

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

You can be anything you want, but you have to choose your character first :P

I was still deciding! I've decided on the squid cause he looks the most like Komaeda hair.

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Seagull posted:

i'm the bones

this is only because i can't be our boy, roy

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

*Blue Justice, I choooose you*

(Black Tangled was modkilled for mixing Japanese franchises.)

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
In like Flynn.

PS I'm scum

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Rosalina please.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Dibs on Luigi

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Can I be Luigi I'ma number one

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
gently caress

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Tactical Sexpionage Tourism
Walugio please

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I will be Bullet Bill Shorten

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

SKY COQ posted:

gently caress

:laffo:

SKY COQ posted:

double :laffo:

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

SKY COQ posted:

With the power of zingers

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

black_tangled posted:

With the power of zingers

technically town, might as well be scum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

SKY COQ posted:

Can I be Luigi I'ma number two

:parrot:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
I'd like Golden Mushroom :D

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

toadette please

in it to ru-in it

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Can I be black yoshi?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

Can I be black yoshi?

no

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

fine I'll be racist yoshi thanks a lot TOML

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

fine I'll be racist yoshi thanks a lot TOML

Seagull posted:

this is only because i can't be our boy, roy

Those On My Left posted:

Roy! Taken by Seagull

Those On My Left posted:

Black Yoshi! Taken by Birdstrike

there you go

Those On My Left fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Jan 13, 2016

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

is seagrull in this game

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
:hellyeah:

also

when I first viewed this thread it crashed my awful app, can confirm poo poo's fukt

also

whomever gets Bowser Jr should have to post like they got hit by the babifying Alessi stand

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Venom Soag posted:

is seagrull in this game
yes

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
There is no "ey yo it's ya girl" option

sexism

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Can I be Thomp please :D

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

excellent

i will only make votes after i have hearfrom KAZ and OCELOT and wiil vote baste on imtel gatheted in the field

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

WOOOOAAAAH!!
Yea-yuh!

Seagull
Oct 9, 2012

give me a chip

Venom Soag posted:

excellent

i will only make votes after i have hearfrom KAZ and OCELOT and wiil vote baste on imtel gatheted in the field

If you bring Rosalina back here, I'll just have her killed.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

There is no "ey yo it's ya girl" option

sexism

the absence of that option in the poll is a comment on sexism. if it included an "ey yo it's ya girl" option that would be out of touch with the historical period that this thread is meant to reflect. including that poll option would break immersion and be unrealistic

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Seagull posted:

WOOOOAAAAH!!
Yea-yuh!

ey yo its ya boss

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
TOML why are you calling me Black Yoshi? You already know I'm black.

How would you feel if everyone went around calling you "White TOML?"

Venom Soag
Oct 1, 2015

Birdstrike posted:

TOML why are you calling me Black Yoshi? You already know I'm black.

How would you feel if everyone went around calling you "White TOML?"

we do thoug

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
we call him honky toml

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
[extremely toml voice]