Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Let's get crazy. We'll use some midnight black, a little Van Dyke brown... we're looking for a very dark color, should look black. Now, I want to make some tiny little pubes down around here. Let's grab a one inch brush, take a little bit of this and brush on some pubes. Maybe in this world, these pubes have just decided to sprout at the base of the shaft. Little circles... tiny little circles. I don't want these to be big, because we want to create the illusion of length here. When you're doing manscapes, each layer, each plane, as it comes closer to you, should get darker in value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

We're going to put a teeny tiny herpes sore right here, and that will be our little secret.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I got my artist sister the full kit. It came with two blacks instead of one and a titanium white, though.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm on my phone and don't know an easy way to copy the individual image links, but here's an imgur gallery of my present. Thanks! Look forward to trying it when I get home!

http://imgur.com/a/kesCz

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

I'm on my phone and don't know an easy way to copy the individual image links, but here's an imgur gallery of my present. Thanks! Look forward to trying it when I get home!

http://imgur.com/a/kesCz

I thought you might enjoy deepthroating it, however shamefully :twisted:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

It's always important to remember if you're going to stick a bottle up your rear end, make sure the top is sealed. Last thing you need is a bit of vacuum in your rectum.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

It's always important to remember if you're going to stick a bottle up your rear end, make sure the top is sealed. Last thing you need is a bit of vacuum in your rectum.

Fortunately most everyone in GiP is a) pretty loose from getting railed out by a big green weenie and b) we blow enough hot air out of our asses that it would fill up right quick anyways and fall out

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Will do with painting the happy little dicks if I start painting :dong:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
If you haven't gotten your gift yet please shoot me a PM.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

dies irae

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I've got a dick gift ready for any santee in need.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
hail satan

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
I will totally send a clone-a-willy of myself to someone as a revenge gift (or a regular gift, if they'd prefer).

Hotel Kpro
Feb 24, 2011

owls don't go to school
Dinosaur Gum
Thankfully my Santa decided to be practical and fulfilled my earlier suggestion of Wild related schwag.

Shot glasses added to the collection, plus big rear end tumbler thing, will most likely be used for smoothies and milk shakes when it's not so drat cold.

Also thank gently caress the liquid that was sent doesn't freeze easily. It was -2F when I found my package, a very chilled bottle of ye olde scotch

Many thanks for the gifts stranger!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Drinking a little bit of that 50 shades of grey wine. Not bad.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

A Kpro posted:

Thankfully my Santa decided to be practical and fulfilled my earlier suggestion of Wild related schwag.

Shot glasses added to the collection, plus big rear end tumbler thing, will most likely be used for smoothies and milk shakes when it's not so drat cold.

Also thank gently caress the liquid that was sent doesn't freeze easily. It was -2F when I found my package, a very chilled bottle of ye olde scotch

Many thanks for the gifts stranger!

You're welcome! Glad you like it. Again, sorry for the lateness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Lazy Reservist posted:

You're welcome! Glad you like it. Again, sorry for the lateness.

Good job all, see you next (this?) year.

• Locked thread