Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Saitama is kind of upset, but his goal of tiring out Tatsumaki has been achieved. He isn't gonna do anything too extreme now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SyntheticPolygon
Dec 20, 2013

Thunderbro posted:

saitama's going to give tatsumaki some warm milk and tuck her into bed because that's how you deal with lovely brats

He's going to lecture her about what it means to be a hero.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
He's going to lecture her about getting enough sleep every day.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

He's going to throw her into the garbage

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Nihilarian posted:

while this is one way to deal with the situation even a lovely brat can grow into a good person with discipline and care

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry
He's going to lecture her about being 28 and acting like a freaking child.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

I'm glad Murata drew what happened to Metal Bat, his absence during the Monster Association arc was always weird to me

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

El Burbo posted:

I'm glad Murata drew what happened to Metal Bat, his absence during the Monster Association arc was always weird to me

I blame ONE's weird pacing. Just look at all the other characters that have been introduced and then never heard from again like Engineknight, Metal Knight and Watchdog man.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I blame ONE's weird pacing. Just look at all the other characters that have been introduced and then never heard from again like Engineknight, Metal Knight and Watchdog man.

Watchdog-Man is busy saving the world from other problems, you just haven't seen them yet because he handled them too quickly.

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I figure Watchdogman pretty much sticks to his city, unlike other heroes, who are sent out to handle threads.

Each city probably has an official hero guarding it, from what we saw of the Hero Association meeting, with additional heroes sent when backup is needed.

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Of course Watchdogman never leaves his city, he's dressed as a giant Shiba Inu, those dogs break for nobody but one

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
watchdogman is at least as strong as Saitama for sure

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Metal Bat's Metal Bat is made out of one of Watchdogman's discarded furs.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Parrotine posted:

Of course Watchdogman never leaves his city, he's dressed as a giant Shiba Inu, those dogs break for nobody but one

That's an Akita

White Light
Dec 19, 2012

Same idea, different coat of paint

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Dogs have coats of fur, not coats of paint.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Akitas are a lot bigger though.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Nahxela posted:

Dogs have coats of fur, not coats of paint.

Maybe your dog doesn't have a coat of paint

Last Celebration
Mar 30, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

To be fair, up until the Garou arc the same could be said of Zombieman, Lightspeed Flash, and Pig God.

Coffee Mugshot
Jun 26, 2010

by Lowtax
Those heroes are just smart enough to stay out of Saitama's way. This is basically a slice of life in a hero universe.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Hey there are new pages

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/105.html

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"

THE BALDY IS MOVING AT HIGH SPEED

:allears:

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's pretty weird how when Fubuki's group was first introduced to Western readers via the Murata manga, they were a bunch of jerks as seen in the chapter with Glasses.

Now they're total bros.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

here is complete chapter http://imgur.com/a/en1Zp

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012
Not how I thought everything would go down at all, but it's still nice.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

It looks like Saitama's getting awfully used to playing the heel.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Saitama is just there to level the playing field, so that the heroes will come to the correct conclusion on their own.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

ANIME AKBAR
Jan 25, 2007

afu~

Nihilarian posted:

Someone post that fan comic again, I forgot to save it and can't find it again. You know the one.

VV yessss thank you. Yeah you're right but it also turns up some weird poo poo I don't wanna look at.

ANIME AKBAR fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Jan 16, 2016

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

ANIME AKBAR posted:

Someone post that fan comic again, I forgot to save it and can't find it again. You know the one.

If you need it again their names' and garbage/trash seems to get it.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
ONE has come a long way. :syoon: Saitama emerging from the ground :syoon:

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

Dr. MonkeyThunder posted:

If you need it again their names' and garbage/trash seems to get it.

Never bad.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Still perfect.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com/fc2-imageviewer/?aid=1&iid=1

3 new pages.
It'll be expanded and isn't translated yet but keep an eye out.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Translated
http://bato.to/reader#6b3102b1dbc6b56b

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
I wonder why One bothered to upload that if he was going to leave off in the middle of a conversation.

Berk Berkly
Apr 9, 2009

by zen death robot

"It-its not like I try to be overpowered, baka!"

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Schwarzwald posted:

I wonder why One bothered to upload that if he was going to leave off in the middle of a conversation.

He's busy and it's been a while so 3 pages is better than 0 pages.

He's also usually pretty prompt about adding to an unfinished but released chapter so he may use it as motivation to finish it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordaedil
Oct 25, 2007

Oh wow, cool. Good job.
So?
Grimey Drawer

Schwarzwald posted:

I just looked at it now and it shows her flying off?