Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnpXsSy5v8

A dog does a run in on this match.

EDIT: The dog's run in is at 3:45.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

mariooncrack posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgnpXsSy5v8

A dog does a run in on this match.

EDIT: The dog's run in is at 3:45.

They sold for the dog. I love it.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Rey's AAA contract expires within a week :laffo: nice end to their year, everybody's loving gone and now their top face is either Psycho Clown or Fenix

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
Seems unlikely he's leaving if he just signed with LU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Spermgod posted:

Seems unlikely he's leaving if he just signed with LU

He doesn't have to have a AAA contract to work LU, does he? Ricochet is certainly LU-only.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The implication is that he can't go anywhere else noteworthy if he's still with LU. I don't think we know what kind of contract he signed with LU but I bet it's a short one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Plus he apparently doesn't want to work a lot in 2016, which would make LU-only preferable to him. Seems like he finally understands his hosed knee situation and wants to take it easy

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Simpsons/Turtles mask v mask :ohdear:

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

pretty cool, Abyss is working in mexico

Durk Hendrunkqs
Dec 12, 2006

It's useless.
I guess Thunder quit wrestling. His mask vs hair match with Ultimo is now off.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Chris James 2 posted:

I'm hoping they have their 6 most talented workers under the masks for that match

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Durk Hendrunkqs posted:

I guess Thunder quit wrestling. His mask vs hair match with Ultimo is now off.

The reason he pulled out of the match is because he needed more time to get good at wrestling

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

Chris James 2 posted:

Please, please, please tell me there's a way to watch this.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Great White Hope posted:

Please, please, please tell me there's a way to watch this.
I think if I really hurry I might still be able to make the transatlantic flight to Pachuca. :(

Otherwise our best bet to see this is probably DDT or Sasuke stealing the idea.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
you could probably find a crappy fan cam version on youtube if you really wanted to

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RIP Mutant Turtle 3 :smith:

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

Chris James 2 posted:

Rey's AAA contract expires within a week :laffo: nice end to their year, everybody's loving gone and now their top face is either Psycho Clown or Fenix

Psycho Clown and Fenix seem find to build around to me

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Chris James 2 posted:

RIP Mutant Turtle 3 :smith:

Los Simpson you sons of bitches

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

so this is on at 9:30 EST at http://www.clarosports.com/en-vivo02/

CUrious to see Caristico for the first time since jump

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

I hope this guy isnt actualy hurt.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

Thauros posted:

so this is on at 9:30 EST at http://www.clarosports.com/en-vivo02/

CUrious to see Caristico for the first time since jump

Is Caristico heel or are they doing one of those weird face/heel vs face/heel match ups again?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

AfterFather posted:

Is Caristico heel or are they doing one of those weird face/heel vs face/heel match ups again?

Relevos/Perajas Incredibles matches pair a rudo and a tecnico and are pretty common in CMLL

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
what is Caristico looking at in that picture

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Bard Maddox posted:

Probably a recap of Hunico working a match with an injured shoulder, hence the look of shock in his eyes that someone wouldn't just call off a match the second his pinkie is hurt.

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew
after watching some CMLL it makes me wonder why everyone doesn't do 2/3 fall matches and own their own areana? Does CMLL have to paper much? Because selling 16,500 on a pretty regular basis seems like there would be no way they would ever hit money troubles.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Bard Maddox posted:

The future where he's in a different company and has to change his name again

He's running out of names

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

No Luck Needed posted:

after watching some CMLL it makes me wonder why everyone doesn't do 2/3 fall matches and own their own areana? Does CMLL have to paper much? Because selling 16,500 on a pretty regular basis seems like there would be no way they would ever hit money troubles.

CMLL hasn't filled arena Mexico on a regular basis in years

mariooncrack
Dec 27, 2008

No Luck Needed posted:

2/3 falls in lucha are incredibly predictable. You know whoever won the firs fall, will lose the second fall. Sometimes they get to the third fall really quickly so it turns into a one fall match anyway.

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
1 fall lucha is inferior but modern CMLL doesn't take advantage of the 2/3 format like they used to

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

No Luck Needed posted:

after watching some CMLL it makes me wonder why everyone doesn't own their own areana?
Because their owner built it specifically to run shows there, it stands on the site of the abandoned boxing arena where he started running shows in the 30s.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

No Luck Needed posted:

CMLL regularly draws closer to 1,600 than 16,000.

No Luck Needed
Mar 18, 2015

Ravel Crew

MassRafTer posted:

CMLL regularly draws closer to 1,600 than 16,000.

85 Anniversary show looked pretty packed, that is why I asked if they have to paper to fill it. The arena looks really neat from the matches I watched off of cubsfan, the entrance ramp is something to behold.

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

No Luck Needed posted:

85 Anniversary show looked pretty packed, that is why I asked if they have to paper to fill it. The arena looks really neat from the matches I watched off of cubsfan, the entrance ramp is something to behold.

that was due to an atlantis apuesta match and well it was an anniversary show. outside of that, i haven't seen them draw a legit full house (i.e. one that they weren't doing like 10 peso for kids) in a while.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

This is starting in 20 minutes and free to stream worldwide at http://www.clarosports.com/en-vivo02/

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I'd cibernetico a vampire now?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Bigass Moth posted:

I'd cibernetico a vampire now?

I've heard Thunder is.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/therealfredo/status/689144492897611776

Good for CMLL as a company but probably bad for the foreign fans as I doubt the ClaroSports stream will continue :( He said he doesn't know what this means for the stream though so we can hope.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

if its any consolation the shows are 90% bad

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

if its any consolation the shows are 90% bad

Nah, the Friday shows are usually only 50% bad, and half of that is at least the type of bad that's funny.

Speaking of shows that usually are pretty bad though , look at tonight's Puebla main event!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Puebla's starting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_2DnoUnouQ

RUSH®, MARCO CORLEONE Y LA MÁSCARA
vs
THUNDER, MR. NIEBLA® Y EUFORIA

LUCHA SEMIFINAL
POR EL CAMPEONATO MUNDIAL DE PESO COMPLETO
VERSIÓN CMLL

MÁXIMO SEXY®
(CAMPEÓN)
vs
(RETADOR)
VANGELLYS

EVENTO ESPECIAL

SÚPER PORKY, ÁNGEL DE ORO® Y EL VALIENTE®
vs
KRÁNEO, RIPPER Y MORPHOSIS

SEGUNDA LUCHA

ESTRELLITA, LLUVIA Y PRINCESA SUGEHIT
vs
ZEUXIS, TIFFANY Y DALLYS

PRIMERA LUCHA

REY SAMURAY, TIGRE ROJO JR. Y MILLENIUM
vs
POLICE MAN, REY APOCALIPSIS Y TORO BILL JR.