Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Push Big R

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
They deleted the Kotoka bleaaaaah compilation off YouTube, what a dark day

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Fun show last night. Nothing MOTYC worthy but some HMs I'll probably nominate. The biggest news coming out of it is that Doi baited Dia.Hearts and Monster Express into having a loser disbands 8-man elimination tag at the 2/4 Korakuen.

My guess is DH disbands. BxB is out for a while still, and MX has the Triangle Gate so the only one who would be affected is Shachi.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Fun show last night. Nothing MOTYC worthy but some HMs I'll probably nominate. The biggest news coming out of it is that Doi baited Dia.Hearts and Monster Express into having a loser disbands 8-man elimination tag at the 2/4 Korakuen.

My guess is DH disbands. BxB is out for a while still, and MX has the Triangle Gate so the only one who would be affected is Shachi.

I already lost T-Hawk and Eita I don't think I could handle Dia.Hearts breaking up.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Dimebags Brain posted:

I already lost T-Hawk and Eita I don't think I could handle Dia.Hearts breaking up.

I'm not going to like either outcome. drat you, Doi! :argh:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Dia Hearts seems kinda lost and pointless without Hulk and if they disband I'm guessing he'll still be out for a while.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Dia.Hearts is the lamest DG unit in god knows how long

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oatgan posted:

Dia.Hearts is the lamest DG unit in god knows how long

Well, Hulk was the lamest champ since I started paying attention to them so.....

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Thauros posted:

Well, Hulk was the lamest champ since I started paying attention to them so.....

That's PSP Champion of the Month winner BxB Hulk to you, sir

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Thauros posted:

BxB Hulk is beautiful and perfect you shut your goddamn mouth.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

BxB Hulk is unforgiveably lame. Lamer now than during his run as a boy band backup dancer.

That being said, his run on top was really great. Say what you will about Hulk but the crowd loved his matches. Even when Shingo blows the roof off again and again you could hear a pin drop afterwards. It's amazing how bored of him the fans are. Seems like he gets very strong reactions from Western fans but it doesn't look like they give two shits about him in Japan.

oatgan fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Jan 14, 2016

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice

oatgan posted:

BxB Hulk is unforgiveably lame. Lamer now than during his run as a boy band backup dancer.

That being said, his run on top was really great. Say what you will about Hulk but the crowd loved his matches. Even when Shingo blows the roof off again and again you could hear a pin drop afterwards. It's amazing how bored of him the fans are. Seems like he gets very strong reactions from Western fans but it doesn't look like they give two shits about him in Japan.

it's white heat. they just don't like him, don't care for him, and will cheer for everyone else (probably even if a knucklehead like SUWA returned) against him.

there isn't any notifications that he's a negative box office draw so i think they'll stay the course until the spring.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Dimebags Brain posted:

BxB Hulk is beautiful and perfect you shut your goddamn mouth.

Provided your definition of perfection doesn't include consistently selling the leg

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Grozz Nuy posted:

Provided your definition of perfection doesn't include consistently selling the leg

Hulk no selling his leg is one of the best things about him.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

BIG R pinned T-Hawk in a singles match. The push is here!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I think I voted for Ishida for rookie of the year because I hadn't seen enough of either of the rookies yet and he impressed me in a couple matches. But after watching New Year Gate I wish I'd voted for Yamamura. Ishida has great kicks and strikes, but Yamamura's already really solid all around. They clearly have a lot of faith in him if he's already pinned CIMA too. Check out the Korakuen opening tag match against Yoshino/Shachi if you can. The whole thing is basically one big rookie showcase.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Another chapter in the "K-Ness is always injured" saga: His neck this time, apparently a cervical vertebrae sprain. Not sure how serious but he's been pulled from all shows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NotQuiteQuentin
Jan 29, 2005

BIG OVER
College Slice
NEW THREAD!! (i'm a failgoon)

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3762744

• Locked thread