Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

I could never figure out how to talk to the fish so I just started memorizing where things are.

Powerful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can talk to the fish with fish food, if you want to know. You probably know where everything is at this point though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I figured but I couldn't be bothered to find the guy who sells fish food and I had no idea what he was going to tell me anyway, maybe some stupid thing about where to find a map chart or whatever so I didn't bother.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt
ive been working on a twitch plays .. any imps interested in me posting the stream link when i test later tonight?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I won't watch it probably but good luck.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Wormskull posted:

I won't watch it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa I didn't know there was a totally different OBS now of days, I had still been using the old pre-MultiPlatform version.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

does anyone want to watch me struggle to remember how to play Rogue Galaxy

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/synthymesc well here i go regardless

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

does anyone want to watch me struggle to remember how to play Rogue Galaxy

I will for a bit probably, but I gotta go make some noms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
im trying to figure this poo poo out and the only game i want to stream really is dark souls and it crashes unless i broadcast the entire monitor lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

crunk dork posted:

im trying to figure this poo poo out and the only game i want to stream really is dark souls and it crashes unless i broadcast the entire monitor lol

Afraid I dunno how to help you there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably the insanity of Japanese Game Devs at work in that situation.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006

Wormskull posted:

Probably the insanity of Japanese Game Devs at work in that situation.

that's what i figure, as well.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rogue Galaxy is awesome. I just unlocked some forging zone that I can use to make items but I also have to actually create the factory first?? IDK how that all works and there's like 10 pages of tutorials on it that I didn't want to bore the streamers with. I'll look into that stuff on my own time, out of respect. Hella stoked to build a factory in the Dark Cloud style

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rogue Galaxy is awesome. I just unlocked some forging zone that I can use to make items but I also have to actually create the factory first?? IDK how that all works and there's like 10 pages of tutorials on it that I didn't want to bore the streamers with. I'll look into that stuff on my own time, out of respect. Hella stoked to build a factory in the Dark Cloud style

Hell I'd watch it if I wasn't already someone do essentially the same thing in Minecraft.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was watching Wormskull die in Mega Man a lot while making dinner last night. Good stuff,

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'm gonna play some more Rogue Galaxy http://www.twitch.tv/synthymesc

I'm kinda lost as to where to go next so hopefully a cutscene will tell me soon xD

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing Mario Maker for like another hour or two but I'm trying to set good times so it might be boring since I'm playing levels over and over. I did 2 WRs so I might not be speed running too much longer.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm playing Mario Maker for like another hour or two but I'm trying to set good times so it might be boring since I'm playing levels over and over. I did 2 WRs so I might not be speed running too much longer.

i heard you type this post on stream

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

How do you stream on ps4.

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Close your eyes and press where you would expect there to be a "select" button. Chances are, you will have pushed the button to stream.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob I played this level and I was talking some poo poo about how you always do spinjump levels and I felt kind of bad after so I deleted the VOD but I kept this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zw659IBHqQ Methinks you should look into it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skylark posted:

Close your eyes and press where you would expect there to be a "select" button. Chances are, you will have pushed the button to stream.

Thank you.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Wormskull posted:

Bob I played this level and I was talking some poo poo about how you always do spinjump levels and I felt kind of bad after so I deleted the VOD but I kept this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zw659IBHqQ Methinks you should look into it.

what?!

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

its the easiest thing in the world: theres a button called share

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I been playing game.
http://www.twitch.tv/crunkdork

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

i expect the slect button to be sort of at the bottom of the touch pad

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i expect the slect button to be sort of at the bottom of the touch pad

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clears throat. I'm feeling like I'll probably stream me playing Shovel Knight but no mic since I'm going to be watching a stream and lay on my bed while I do it... But I'll talk in the chat. twitch.tv/wormskull

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the imp zone quiplash streamathon

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Clears throat. I'm feeling like I'll probably stream me playing Shovel Knight but no mic since I'm going to be watching a stream and lay on my bed while I do it... But I'll talk in the chat. twitch.tv/wormskull

i thought about streaming my attempts at deathless shovel knight

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
im going to stream dark souls starting NOW.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

tumor looking batty posted:

its the easiest thing in the world: theres a button called share

I use it to save videos and photos but I never saw the streaming option.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

crunk dork posted:

im going to stream dark souls starting NOW.

I might do this as well. Attempting an SL1 run.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i'll watch a stream if it's done.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I've been drinking and failing hard at BOC for almost 2.5 hours now lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
I literally get up to the tiny rear end niglet core and smash him with all sorts of brutal medieval weapons and can't hit hiM.