Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Terrorist Fistbump posted:

Don't forget the Ewok movies!

Yeah, when they all spontaneously decide they kind of like the second one is really funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

weekly font posted:

Dracula 2000 is an incredible pre-iTunes episode to add to the list.

It would be amazing if only for Andrew's Fred Durst story.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

MinionOfCthulhu posted:

The tangent about Dracula being Judas and all the other Biblical characters being monsters still cracks me up when I think about it.

One more pin, doubting Thomas, two more pins, doubting Thomas!

And THAT'S how you get a Cloverfield!

100Dachshunds
Oct 11, 2009

GOCHARMSPRINGS
I love the Pallbearer episode, I've listened to it three or four times now. Their David Schwimmer impressions are delightful.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Those impressions are spot-on too. I can tell because just like David Schwimmer himself, they're like valium. poo poo'll put me right to sleep.

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm a big fan of One Magic Christmas because the movie is loving insane and they're flabbergasted the entire time that it exists and is as horrible as it is.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Grapplejack posted:

I'm a big fan of One Magic Christmas because the movie is loving insane and they're flabbergasted the entire time that it exists and is as horrible as it is.

One Magic Christmas is the one with Harry Dean Stanton as the archangel Gabriel, right?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
The app starts at Boondock 2 which is #110 if I recall correctly.

If they use breaks and special occasions to re-release about 6~ of the first 109 every year (I guess about 13 have been re-released so far?) then by 2032 every episode will be on there!

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

One Magic Christmas is the one with Harry Dean Stanton as the archangel Gabriel, right?

Stanton plays one of the Christmas Angels who, we learn, are people who died around Christmas and they all work for Santa. This is one of the less distressing aspects of this Disney Christmas movie.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

kalensc posted:

The app starts at Boondock 2 which is #110 if I recall correctly.
The feed starts at 101, The Pallbearer.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Rahonavis posted:

Stanton plays one of the Christmas Angels who, we learn, are people who died around Christmas and they all work for Santa. This is one of the less distressing aspects of this Disney Christmas movie.

The mom in it could not possibly be more put upon.

Ishamael
Feb 18, 2004

You don't have to love me, but you will respect me.
Just listened to the Episode 2 review, and the stuff with Cleeg Lars and the shaved Ewoks had me laughing out loud.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Things from this podcast that are never not funny: Jim Belushi voice (preferably whining aloud to Jerry Lee), Mark Wahlberg's devastation over Goober.

PUGGERNAUT
Nov 14, 2013

I AM INCREDIBLY BORING AND SHOULD STOP TALKING ABOUT FOOD IN THE POLITICS THREAD

Rev. Bleech_ posted:

Things from this podcast that are never not funny: Jim Belushi voice (preferably whining aloud to Jerry Lee), Mark Wahlberg's devastation over Goober.

HAMSTER

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Very nice. Borat.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

TetsuoTW posted:

I use feedly for podcasts and there it starts at 88 (Eight Crazy Nights).

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
Mating Habits of the Earthbound Human is another good episode if only because the movie itself is completely bonkers and the guys seem totally baffled by it's very existence. I never heard of the film before that episode and it honestly doesn't even sound real.

It also gave us racist Star Wars rebels.

"YOU CAN TAKE MA LIGHTSABER FROM MA COLD DEAD HANDS!"

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Ishamael posted:

Just listened to the Episode 2 review, and the stuff with Cleeg Lars and the shaved Ewoks had me laughing out loud.

It just keeps going. I think it's my favourite WHM derail this year (last year, I guess)

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

TetsuoTW posted:

What's "the feed", something involving RSS? I just got the app off Amazon and use the site for anything pre-110.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

The mom in it could not possibly be more put upon.

The whiny, childish husband is really the cherry on top. She should get him evaluated, he doesn't comprehend their situation at all.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD
Sep 14, 2007

everything is yours

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

The whiny, childish husband is really the cherry on top. She should get him evaluated, he doesn't comprehend their situation at all.

I love that her ray of sunshine was a drat hot shower. You don't see too many Christmas movies about crushing poverty.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Evaluated or locked up. Who could forget his obsession with making sure little neighbor girl Molly Monaghan gets a bike for Christmas?!

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
*sees title of new episode downloading*
Oh...oh no....

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Pixels may be under two hours but it feels like it's four loving hours. It's the longest feeling movie I have ever seen. It just drags on and on and it isn't funny at all.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

You're telling me you didn't treasure every moment spent with President Hot Dog?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

DoombatINC posted:

You're telling me you didn't treasure every moment spent with President Hot Dog?
I know him as president chewie
Looks like...SOmEbody's more important

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
A president like this makes me think it's a secret prequel to Idiocracy.

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~
So the other Adam Sandler movie is that dumb Hateful 8 cash in, right?

Edit: sorry misread the episode description.

Equeen fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jan 19, 2016

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
We need a list of all the names for President Cheesesteak.

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

bobkatt013 posted:

We need a list of all the names for President Cheesesteak.

President Chili-Cheese-Burger was my favorite.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
Just under 15 minutes in and they bring up the Max Landis thing. I guess they're not letting it go, which is fine, it's the dumbest of criticisms.

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?
They probably get constantly harassed by MRAs so I don't blame them for still referencing it. President Five Dollar Footlong would never approve of such behavior.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

I think they are on the money by guessing that "My buddy, President Kevin James" was some unproduced idea that got pushed into Pixels.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

fatherboxx posted:

I think they are on the money by guessing that "My buddy, President Kevin James" was some unproduced idea that got pushed into Pixels.

Given that short was 2 minutes long and the Futurama episode was only 7, I'm sure HappyMadison threw in all the rejected/undeveloped ideas they had laying around to pad out the time.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

fatherboxx posted:

Due to poor life choices I happen to have insight into Happy Madison's entire catalog of unproduced ideas, and I strongly suspect that a lot of Kevin James's gags in this movie were borrowed from a script they're sitting on called First Husband, about the improbably hot female President (Beyonce was approached for this role, but she laughed them out of the room) and her oafish manchild of a spouse, Adam Sandler. It was supposed to be in production now so the release could cash in on Hilary's presidential run, but it keeps getting delayed because Adam "doesn't think it's realistic." Not the world leader married to an idiot in a ratty Jets t-shirt part, but the female president part.

Cyron
Mar 10, 2014

by zen death robot

Indolent Bastard posted:

President Chili-Cheese-Burger was my favorite.

Mine was President Number 4 (double quarter pounder with cheese)

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

Tiny Brontosaurus posted:

Due to poor life choices I happen to have insight into Happy Madison's entire catalog of unproduced ideas, and I strongly suspect that a lot of Kevin James's gags in this movie were borrowed from a script they're sitting on called First Husband, about the improbably hot female President (Beyonce was approached for this role, but she laughed them out of the room) and her oafish manchild of a spouse, Adam Sandler. It was supposed to be in production now so the release could cash in on Hilary's presidential run, but it keeps getting delayed because Adam "doesn't think it's realistic." Not the world leader married to an idiot in a ratty Jets t-shirt part, but the female president part.

I get a feeling you're going to make for a fascinating interview some day.

Tiny Brontosaurus
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

DangerDummy! posted:

I get a feeling you're going to make for a fascinating interview some day.

It may also interest you to know they have a script for a remake of Food Fight.

Hockles
Dec 25, 2007

Resident of Camp Blood
Crystal Lake

It may also interest you to know they have a script for a remake of Food Fight.

Are you Rob Schneider / David Spade?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Due to poor life choices I happen to have insight into Happy Madison's entire catalog of unproduced ideas
Ah, I've found the start of my novel