Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Unvoting isn't a thing in this game afaik, s/he's using Votefinder.

Anyways I get where you're coming from, f_v, but given how close it is to deadline I think this is the best we're going to get. If Redonk flips town that sucks, but I'll own my part in pushing the case on him.

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##vote Dom

I started writing up a case, but who cares, clearly Ridonk is getting lynched today.

Please write it, Dom was also on my shortlist and there's always tomorrow. (NOT PROMOTING A CHAIN LYNCH)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Gamerofthegame posted:

Ridonk has been around slightly more at least, though it's not like I am all that happy do hit him up either.

Still, I didn't say "Hey loving vote Ridonk."

1 post vs 0 posts. Pretty convincing.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

##vote Dom

I started writing up a case, but who cares, clearly Ridonk is getting lynched today.

Except that we might not get a lynch because there aren't a lot of people here.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
We're at -2 with 50 minutes to go. It's going to happen.

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

The most epic adventure ever undertaken
I'm considering switching to Dok. I don't know why ppl are giving up so early.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I would swap to Dok, but there are at least 4 votes on Ridonk (Tommunist, Rascyc, Kashuno) that explicitly said they won't be back before deadline, and more (MMT, tithin) that haven't checked in lately. I'd be worried about a no-lynch.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
The other thread is about to hammer, by the way. Ixtilton and Cpig, hope you two are still around!

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'm proud of you, Bender. Sure, you lost. You lost bad. But the important thing is I beat up someone who hurt my feelings in high school.

Podima posted:

Unvoting isn't a thing in this game afaik, s/he's using Votefinder.

Anyways I get where you're coming from, f_v, but given how close it is to deadline I think this is the best we're going to get. If Redonk flips town that sucks, but I'll own my part in pushing the case on him.

Please write it, Dom was also on my shortlist and there's always tomorrow. (NOT PROMOTING A CHAIN LYNCH)

I'll summarise.

His "mafia philosophy" post was noise. If you're legitimately asking that as a scum hunting question you dont provide the answers in advance. He later claimed that he was doing it to get info out of Ridonk, but never explained what info he did get.

He has consistently said that Ras is scum all game but given no case other than Ras gives sideline commentary (or something like that). He mentions Ras repeatedly with no futher expanding of his case or updating of his read. It doesn't feel like someone who sincerely thinks they caught scum and is trying to get others to follow their lead.

Plus, I think Ridonk is on the money here (he is talking to Dom)

Ridonkulous posted:

I'm scum because my scum-search (voting for you) was not convincing (to you)?
That is hilarious.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

I'll switch if I have to, plus we have time. People turn up in the last 15 minutes.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy

VivaNova posted:

I'm considering switching to Dok. I don't know why ppl are giving up so early.
Cause we can't get 12 on anyone else. Max took half the TMM train with him to Dok and most of those switches stopped posting.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I'll summarise.

His "mafia philosophy" post was noise. If you're legitimately asking that as a scum hunting question you dont provide the answers in advance. He later claimed that he was doing it to get info out of Ridonk, but never explained what info he did get.

He has consistently said that Ras is scum all game but given no case other than Ras gives sideline commentary (or something like that). He mentions Ras repeatedly with no futher expanding of his case or updating of his read. It doesn't feel like someone who sincerely thinks they caught scum and is trying to get others to follow their lead.

Plus, I think Ridonk is on the money here (he is talking to Dom)

Yeah, but I think Dom is right about Ras. Go look through Rascycs posts and tell me his opinions on anyone but me. I looked through it earlier and Rascyc is scummy as hell.

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

Going to read out the other thread for a bit.

Rascyc
Jan 23, 2008

Dissatisfied Puppy
[me]Donk

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The counters have been struck, I am here for the deadline.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm around, fyi.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

I'm fine with Ridonk. He's at -2. Will swap whenever.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

I'm vaguely around

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

K. Ridonk gets my vote!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
semesies

VivaNova
Sep 12, 2009

Other thread hammered. byyyye Meinberg

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

Motherfucking Meinberg.

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
My mountain my mountain, his fearful trip is done
The vote is done the game is set and he lost.

Ixtlilton
Mar 10, 2012

How to Draw
by Rube Goldberg

The best part is that there's no better than a random chance he was a scum man because he's Meinberg.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

##vote Ridonk

fiery_valkyrie
Mar 26, 2003

##vote Ridonk

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

hello I am back now, just in time for the hammer to drop apparently

I sped driving home for nothing I guess

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now
:c: The Current Day 2 Votecount :c:

Ridonkulous (12): Dominoes, Gamerofthegame, -Gamerofthegame, -Dominoes, Podima, Murmur Twin, VivaNova, TMMadman, tithin, Tommunist, Max, Gamerofthegame, Rascyc, Kashuno, -Rascyc, Rascyc, King Burgundy, fiery_valkyrie
Doktor Per (3): Kashuno, VivaNova, Dominoes, CapitalistPig, -VivaNova, Birdstrike, TMMadman, Max, -Max, -TMMadman, -Kashuno
TMMadman (2): BabeLiker90, Rascyc, Doktor Per, Gamerofthegame, -Rascyc, Rascyc, Max, Tommunist, -Max, -Tommunist, -Gamerofthegame, -Rascyc
Dominoes (1): Gwynplaine, King Burgundy, -King Burgundy, tithin, -tithin, fiery_valkyrie, -fiery_valkyrie
Gamerofthegame (0): TMMadman, -TMMadman
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, -TMMadman
EXAKT Science (0): Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
tithin (0): Birdstrike, -Birdstrike
BabeLiker90 (0): Murmur Twin, Gamerofthegame, -Murmur Twin, -Gamerofthegame
bowmore (0): King Burgundy, VivaNova, -VivaNova, -King Burgundy

Not Voting (5): bowmore, Chic Trombone, EXAKT Science, Ixtlilton, Ridonkulous

:h: With 23 players alive, it takes 12 votes to be executed.
:d: The current deadline is January 15th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 18 minutes.

Lavender always grows near cemeteries in Arrentia. When it blooms, thus begins a season of holidays dedicated to honoring and remembering the fallen.

================================================================

The guards surrounded Ridonkulous this time, and brought him to the chopping block. Jocasta said her prayers, the priestesses said theirs, and with a swing the axe fell, as did Ridonk's head. The smoke that simmered forth from the wound revealed that the Praetorienne Guard had again lost another of their own today.

:s: Ridonkulous, Nathalie, Mereaux Cleric (TOWN), was executed day 2. :s:

DAY 2 BATTLE INFO:

BATTLEFIELD: The Battlefield (neutral for both sides)

THE FIGHTERS:

code:

R  A  N  K     A:  J O C A S T A 

REAR: CPig    VivaNova   Podima

FRONT: Diqnol   Birdstrike   Ixtlilton

FRONT: fits   SirSamVimes   The Ninth Layer

REAR: BottleKnight   imgay    Sinistral

R  A  N  K     B:  Q A L 

All day actions are being processed now. Like with most night actions you will only be told if your action is successfully performed, not whether it was successfully effectuated.

You have about 12 hours from this post to submit Preliminary abilities, if any.

EccoRaven fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 16, 2016

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:negative:

Interesting battle setup though I guess?

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
Why am I not in this fight to gib someone straight out, Max.

Maaaax.

Well, Ridonk is a disappointment. Which also means major case I've made this game has been wrong, hooray. (Diqnol, p much.)

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
At least we're keeping pace with the other thread. Meinberg was town too.

quote:

imgay: “im pretty versatile in battle, can be front or back line”
SirSamVines: “I too am a marksman who wishes to serve on the front line. I can take every hit they deal and strike at their back line not once, but twice! Along with some other tricks.”
fits: “furthermore, i built my character with sick snipez in mind with the specific suggestion to toss me to the wolves in battle, so i can lay the hurt on dudes”
The Ninth Layer: “I'm a ranger, keep me ranged.”
Sinistral: “I'm more suited for ranged combat, I can't melee for poo poo. I also have a minor healing ability I can use every day.”
BottleKnight: “Im pretty versatile in battle, can be front or back line” (quoted imgay)

EccoRaven
Aug 15, 2004

there is only one hell:
the one we live in now

EccoRaven posted:

All day actions are being processed now. Like with most night actions you will only be told if your action is successfully performed, not whether it was successfully effectuated.

If you have sent a day action and did not receive a PM about if it was successful, please re-PM me. I received a lot of actions today and I might have missed one or two.

Otherwise yay have fun.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
My action succeeded. C-pig, has all your damage been healed? If so then MTT is a healer as well. If not. . .

ps remember the plan

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quandary and I like to mirror each other.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Denied battle.

They asked for an assessment from those who sought battle.

I was the first to respond and yet...

Well, at least my power worked...

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
your time will come gywn

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I learned some stuff.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am healed to full , thank you.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Gwynplaine posted:

Denied battle.

They asked for an assessment from those who sought battle.

I was the first to respond and yet...

Well, at least my power worked...

Max already said what you need to do in order to be considered for battle. You'll get your turn eventually.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Any targets or should I just go ahead and pick a target?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Max posted:

I learned some stuff.

Something interesting, I hope.

• Locked thread