Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Blaise330 posted:

Somehow the 10th clothesline looked softer than the first 9.

cardio problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
guys The Forest is a really lovely horror movie and I'm said I saw it but it was with friends so that was fun

also is sour patch kids an acceptable movie snack? I say no

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

The 10 beats of the Tater Tots.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jesus that twitter crawl at the bottom had like 6 hashtags in a 10 word sentence. That guy knows how to get the attention of the social media division.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

DeepDickPizza posted:

Raw is live and you do not know what is going to happen ahead of time. This is the one reason that it is better than Smackdown, which is pretaped and mostly has good matches that don't matter because the poo poo was pretaped and everyone knows what's going to happen.

Dr. rear end posted:

Doubt it, they usually announce a main event for Raw when tickets go onsale (usually a dark main event) and they usually announce a match or segment the day of and they'll announce a Smackdown match during Raw

Ok, thanks. When I first looked into Raw tickets, I know it showed the talent WWE expected to be there, with the clear caveat of "Card Subject to Change". I didn't know if there'd be any way of getting confirmation that a main roster member somebody wanted to see would be there as opposed to being at a house show like Charlotte/Becky/the Wyatts or Dudleys (can't remember which) were a few weeks back.

Same deal for Smackdown, which I found out a few days ago is in Dayton tomorrow and I also could've theoretically gone to. Still learning.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

OldTennisCourt posted:

guys The Forest is a really lovely horror movie and I'm said I saw it but it was with friends so that was fun

its a good snack to eat before the movie but eating a whole pack during is a bit munch. More fun to eat at home IMO

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
So was the whole turnbuckle spot because Roman can't lift Rusev

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Roman Reigns posted:

A 5 foot Native American man shot Jericho in the face with a revolver. Then Jethro Tull's "Locomotive Breath" started playing as the credits rolled.

ew jethro tull yuck
i hate that band quite a lot
pink floyd is worse, though.

Needs More Ditka
Dec 3, 2005

We are ruthless and ask no quarter from you. When our turn comes we shall not disguise our terrorism.
what a contrived, stupid-looking, dangerous powerbomb. there was nothing about that that wasn't awful.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
lol

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

So Jericho "evens this out" by using ref powers to toss Sheamus. Tough.

And Neville. I bet Del Rio's going, too!

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hahahahaha

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sheamus sent packing but none of the others lol

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE
I'm sensing a pattern here.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

OldTennisCourt posted:

Twizzlers are better

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Jericho can make people leave the arena by his very presence!

Tricky Dick Nixon
Jul 26, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
I love ADR.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

lol what kind of heel listens to the poo poo guest ref to leave. why not just punch him

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Why does Jericho have the power to kick them out anyway this isnt' an official match or anything

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I don't know why they insist on having Roman do "feats of strength" when that isn't something he excels at. Not mocking Roman or anything, I just don't get why WWE doesn't do the old standby of "hide the weaknesses, play to the strengths" thing that has ALWAYS worked in wrestling.... especially since it already worked so well with Roman in The Shield!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
At least the crowd is into this

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

I don't even watch the wrestling. I just listen to it like an old man listens to horse racing on the radio while doing his woodworking.

bartok
May 10, 2006

This is the match never ends it goes on and on my friend

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Keg posted:

FYI AJ Styles isn't debuting until the Monday after the Rumble and the other NJPW signees are going to NXT, in case you thought there might be a point to watching RAW tonight.

It would have been so awesome if word hadn't leaked and he had made a surprise entrance at the rumble :smith:

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?
http://i.imgur.com/iNk8JWj.webm

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Alberto is so vascular.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

This is awesome.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I really should just go pet a puppy, shouldn't I?

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
Ok so that was pretty funny

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

THAT'S IT PAL, YOU ARE....... NOT GETTING TALKED ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU SHOULD!

That cartwheel :lol:

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

I don't know why they insist on having Roman do "feats of strength" when that isn't something he excels at. Not mocking Roman or anything, I just don't get why WWE doesn't do the old standby of "hide the weaknesses, play to the strengths" thing that has ALWAYS worked in wrestling.... especially since it already worked so well with Roman in The Shield!

vinceflex dot jay peg

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Not gonna lie this is kind of cool

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

The fat man cartwheel is cool and lol Jericho is gassed from it

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
cool

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Jerusalem posted:

Realtalk though, what exactly ARE his strengths?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

cant wait for the spot where del rio bursts a vein

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Eltoasto posted:

It would have been so awesome if word hadn't leaked and he had made a surprise entrance at the rumble :smith:

If by leaked, you mean reported on by mainstream Japanese media, yeah.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Jericho's kids must be so embarrassed of him.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Having thick veins is good news for ADR for.. reasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

lol, I look up and see a shameful cartwheel.

• Locked thread