Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

peter gabriel posted:

They think I am Beer :negative:

community delusion has progressed from thinking everyone is Derek Smart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

:golfclap:

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Does Kool Aid make a grape flavour?

I loving love grape.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

I've started to feel the Citizens have a point with me just posting complaints etc so this is me heading them off at the pass :D

Madcosby
Mar 4, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jason Sextro posted:

community delusion has progressed from thinking everyone is Derek Smart

i like how people refer to Beer now as "that troublemaker with the alcohol as his user name"

they are afraid to say beer because it conjures memories of a guy that had a customer service correspondence

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

Madcosby posted:

i like how people refer to Beer now as "that troublemaker with the alcohol as his user name"

they are afraid to say beer because it conjures memories of a guy that had a customer service correspondence

Also why do so many not say Derek Smart, they always say like ' a Mister D. S or a certain individual, Derek S. '

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Sarcasm so dry. Wow. :eyepop:

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Ghostlight posted:

Does Kool Aid make a grape flavour?

I loving love grape.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVVkZ8V0eYQ

grapes gang as gently caress

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Is it just an unfortunate consequence of the combined movement, or do the small balls around that big blue ball not follow the orbits that are drawn out for them?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

WTFish posted:

:pgabz: Danke Sternen Bürger! :pgabz:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u32y3ZZEPh8

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

That reminds me, they still think you died in the Xbox sharktank pgab, you should go say hi.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Tippis posted:

Is it just an unfortunate consequence of the combined movement, or do the small balls around that big blue ball not follow the orbits that are drawn out for them?

I dunno, you mean in that room with the screens?
I think it's all just bullshit made up by Chris

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

That reminds me, they still think you died in the Xbox sharktank pgab, you should go say hi.

Yeah I should pop in!

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh man I forgot about the xbone sharktank

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Madcosby posted:

stop, you know 'facts' and 'reality' trigger me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I've been making GBS threads up other threads lately

My favorite so far was awesome games done quick

This thread is like games cancer

Once people post here they lost badly in other threads

It's good

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

How come 900 years in the future they cant spell Shield or any of that stuff out fully? I still wanna know whats up with the emissions guages? Why is that there?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Ramadu posted:

How come 900 years in the future they cant spell Shield or any of that stuff out fully? I still wanna know whats up with the emissions guages? Why is that there?

Because Roberts is a hack who can only imitate and only knows how to make WW2 dogfighting in space sim

Wrecked Angle
May 12, 2012

"JURASSIC PARK!"

Star Citizen: no wheelchair access

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

T.G. Xarbala posted:

Oh man I forgot about the xbone sharktank

Microsoft has really slowed down all their hilarious missteps and seems to have accepted the death spiral of the system. I love catastrophic missteps in marketing/pr/communications and it was great for awhile. This one is by far the best around, though.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I want a space sim where the space ships are truly futuristic but I really doubt there would be a lot of room for dogfights

It just doesn't seem like something that will be a thing

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Considering most air flight is automated in reality and cars are going that way truly futuristic space ships would be about as exciting as farming simulator.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Eonwe posted:

I want a space sim where the space ships are truly futuristic but I really doubt there would be a lot of room for dogfights

It just doesn't seem like something that will be a thing

Well it would be like a modern aerial battle where you can't even physically see the target you're engaging so it would be really, really boring.

Also I miss Freespace 2.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

flyboi posted:

Considering most air flight is automated in reality and cars are going that way truly futuristic space ships would be about as exciting as farming simulator.

Yea

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

«Take back everything you said or we'll sue you.»
«gently caress off!»

Notice how they didn't tell them to gently caress off again? That's right bitch, don't gently caress with CIG!

MeLKoR fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jan 19, 2016

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

i thought it ended with CIG offering escapist a tour of the studios, the escapist saying "yeah that sounds awesome", and then radio silence from CIG?

but i dunno maybe there was a Big Secret Lawsuit that we can all assume totally existed

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

quote:

[CONCERN] - no disabled access, 'That's him in the wheelchair' they'll be saying as disabled folk bash into never ending stairs
:lol:

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Yeah that was pretty good

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Eonwe posted:

I've been making GBS threads up other threads lately

My favorite so far was awesome games done quick

This thread is like games cancer

Once people post here they lost badly in other threads

It's good

Greetings from Germany.

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here

TTerrible posted:

How have none of the ultra-conservative FLYING FOR CHRIST OUR LORD type orgs not raised a stink about every character waking up in a cabin that seems to belong to an alcoholic masturbationist monster?

There's nothing wrong with being an alcoholig masturbationist monster, you jerkretarded purist.

And a bit of effort... they probably just identify with it, since it's almost like waking up at home (even the smell is right, because they're at home)!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

This thread makes me feel a lot better about my job (that I currently hate) because at least I am not gluing fake spaceships together with doors for a fat narcissist and a diagnosable psychopath.

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6261307/#Comment_6261307

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Even a broken clock and all that…

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard
"I strongly suspect we will soon see a large improvement in CS ticket response times. Sandi has just returned to L.A. after a week of working to make this happen."

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6260963/#Comment_6260963

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

at least the RSI forums are slowly moving towards interrogating what they actually pledged for because once you go down that path its a dark time

tastychicken
Jul 17, 2007
Title text goes here
It's like they've never even seen another crowd-sourced game and how they do it.
I point at Kingdome Come: Deliverance as good open development.

I Greyhound
Apr 22, 2008

MusicKrew Dawn Patrol

A Neurotic Jew posted:

the comments for this video own.

quote:

PotentialVillain 58 minutes ago (edited)
+Major Tom Yes, well I am the best drat intergalactic fighter pilot IRL (and have been since I was a little girl) and I can confirm most* of us commandos prefer not to be able to see poo poo (*like 8/10 or 80,000 out of 100,000)

lol

Tortolia
Dec 29, 2005

Hindustan Electronics Employee of the Month, July 2008
Grimey Drawer

Gumbel2Gumbel posted:

Microsoft has really slowed down all their hilarious missteps and seems to have accepted the death spiral of the system. I love catastrophic missteps in marketing/pr/communications and it was great for awhile. This one is by far the best around, though.

Yeah, we went from Ouya to the XBone shark tank to Star Citizen. This may the pinnacle of all Games shitposting schadenfreude threads and I don't know what we will do when this all collapses.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A Neurotic Jew posted:

get so salty about the internet your friends get this for you brehs.

hey shitlords i believe i deserve the "I Told You So Award", get on it.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the infamous Shitler's List

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

MeLKoR posted:

«Take back everything you said or we'll sue you.»
«gently caress off!»

Notice how they didn't tell them to gently caress off again? That's right bitch, don't gently caress with CIG!

Ah, the Escapist lost in Space Court. That must be why they've taken down their articles!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/features/14715-CIG-Employees-Talk-Star-Citizen-and-the-State-of-the-Company
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/video-games/14727-The-Escapist-Explains-Its-Star-Citizen-Sources-Vetting-and-Respo

• Locked thread