Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/TheRealVirgil/status/689157595152674817
https://twitter.com/TheRealXPac/status/689160843561431040

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

loving destroyed.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
X-Pac owns

I never thought I'd say that

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

X-Pac owns

I never thought I'd say that

X-Pac's twitter is pretty tame and not that bad.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

How do we not have a Zandig Jesus emote yet because this is the time for it.

I'll settle for :thurman:

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

tough enough winner Josh tweeted "More like Social JOBBERS" or something to that effect and a bunch of guys like owens, slater, bull dempsey etc... called him out on it

he deleted it shortly after this one though

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Was it supposed to be a crack at SJWs or something?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
there's a jobber team in the WWE called the Social Outcasts

that dude called them jobbers which I guess... is a no-no, sure, I don't get WWE politics but it does seem pretty mean to blow up someone's spot in public like that

rip Josh

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Haha ah ok so he's just a green idiot who doesn't know how to act around wrestlers. But yeah drat he's boned. He should probably just feel lucky Hardcore Holly and crew aren't around anymore

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

He's still going

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

getting blocked by kevin owens is barely worth mentioning, the man blocks everyone

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

I guess Alex Riley might have a new tag partner.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
https://twitter.com/missyhyatt/status/689260488279076864

hahaha

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Missy Hyatt's Twitter owns. She actually has really good criticisms of WWE.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

KungFu Grip posted:

He's still going

How loving stupid is this dude

CC should have won

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

The Social Outcasts obviously won't come to anything but it seems like... well some of the guys there are well-liked backstage, at least enough that it wouldn't seem like a rib. Axel's valuable as a trainer, Slater's the perfect enhancement talent. Rose probably has heat but his kid got media exposure, and Bo is... Bo. If Sandow came in, I'd be worried.

But whatever the case, the seasoned guys are worthy of respect on Twitter, the most important public platform. So gently caress u Bronson is what I'm saying.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I mean the issue is that this guy who has never done poo poo in wrestling other than win a lovely WWE reality show is in no position to call anyone a jobber.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

You'd think a Tough Enough guy would try and join the Social Outcasts, or at least start a friendly rivalry with an established talent. Calling someone with more tv time than yourself a jobber is idiotic.

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Basic Chunnel posted:

The Social Outcasts obviously won't come to anything but it seems like... well some of the guys there are well-liked backstage, at least enough that it wouldn't seem like a rib. Axel's valuable as a trainer, Slater's the perfect enhancement talent. Rose probably has heat but his kid got media exposure, and Bo is... Bo. If Sandow came in, I'd be worried.

But whatever the case, the seasoned guys are worthy of respect on Twitter, the most important public platform. So gently caress u Bronson is what I'm saying.

If I remember correctly, Slater was super popular backstage after all his interactions with the Legends, which led to us getting 3MB. That was a fun stable before Drew and Jinder got released. Now we have the Social Outcasts. This is also a fun stable. I hope Bo, Axel, and Rose also don't get released.

Basically, I want Slater to have a stable of goofy people and have fun and people not lose their jobs in the process.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

oatgan posted:

getting blocked by kevin owens is barely worth mentioning, the man blocks everyone

Yeah I noticed him replying to everything so I asked him how much it would cost me to get him to eat fruit of my belly and he blocked me.

MacDougall
Apr 21, 2008

Definitely Australian

Hoss Corncave posted:

If I remember correctly, Slater was super popular backstage after all his interactions with the Legends, which led to us getting 3MB. That was a fun stable before Drew and Jinder got released. Now we have the Social Outcasts. This is also a fun stable. I hope Bo, Axel, and Rose also don't get released.

Basically, I want Slater to have a stable of goofy people and have fun and people not lose their jobs in the process.

I totally read Big Show destroying them as a setup for the social outcasts combining their powers in the Rumble to eliminate him and get a high moment. Of course that would lead to Lesnar being next entrant and just tossing them all out without any effort.

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Imagine doing the thing you love for years and years. You're still at the bottom of the ladder but you're having fun and living your dream. Then some rear end in a top hat who got gifted the same job as you comes along fresh out of training and calls you a lovely employee.

That's pretty much how the Social Outcasts thing seems.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
ZZ wouldn't have been so reckless.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Imagine doing the thing you love for years and years. You're still at the bottom of the ladder but you're having fun and living your dream. Then some rear end in a top hat who got gifted the same job as you comes along fresh out of training and calls you a lovely employee.

That's pretty much how the Social Outcasts thing seems.

I think it's more likely he's trying to play along with the big boys and be snarky at them but he's too dumb to realize how that poo poo works in wrestling, and that some dude who won a terrible reality show isn't going to be offered the same flexibility to joke around as a dude who actually, you know, worked his way up and started out respectful. He's just probably an idiot who's blind to social cues

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

MacDougall posted:

I totally read Big Show destroying them as a setup for the social outcasts combining their powers in the Rumble to eliminate him and get a high moment. Of course that would lead to Lesnar being next entrant and just tossing them all out without any effort.

Thing is, that would be fine, especially if they have a callback to when Brock destroyed 3MB that one time. He destroyed Jinder and Drew, before Heath tried to use his speed to escape, only to get cut off by Brock and also destroyed.

Of course, my dumb imagination did just think up the possibility of Heath remembering this and eliminating Brock through some shenanigans, but that would NEVER happen (mainly because it would lead to him being murdered live on air).

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It's gonna be sweet when Josh speeds through NXT and jumps straight into beating all those guys clean on Raw.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Owens and those guys are just jealous they don't have a gimmick like THE YETTAY

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Not the first time Josh has hosed up and hosed up on social media. The last incident was last weekend. But explaining would expose events in people's personal lives and more importantly cause trouble between WWE and Total Divas so I can't for now.

He's dumb and kind of a scumbag.

rovert fucked around with this message at 14:36 on Jan 19, 2016

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

goddamn it rovert, GIMME THE DIRT

magnum_valentino
Apr 18, 2013
I don't see why Rovert can't use codenames to protect the identities of his sources, like Evo Marie, Nottie or Poige.

Dilbert Fanclub President
Oct 21, 2015

by Reene

magnum_valentino posted:

I don't see why Rovert can't use codenames to protect the identities of his sources, like Evo Marie, Nottie or Poige.

Or just not mention things if he's not going to tell the whole story.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Rovert should just extend his baleful hand and get Total Divas cancelled, IMO. Or Raw.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Every time theres a tough enough the winner goes on to make a series of snafu's that completely comes from not knowing locker room etiquette. For ages I thought it was a case that no one was smartening them up and they were being thrown to the wolves, but I keep hearing stories that each time someone tries to and they get ignored because the winner doesn't know or respect the person talking to them.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

rovert posted:

The last incident was last weekend. But explaining would expose events in people's personal lives and more importantly cause trouble between WWE and Total Divas so I can't for now.

He tried to sleep with Nikki didn't he

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

Gonzo McFee posted:

ZZ wouldn't have been so reckless.

He'd be too exhausted to tweet anything negative

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

rovert posted:

Not the first time Josh has hosed up and hosed up on social media. The last incident was last weekend. But explaining would expose events in people's personal lives and more importantly cause trouble between WWE and Total Divas so I can't for now.

How hard is it to grasp the idea that if you can't share something, don't bring it up?

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
Josh is the size of Baron Corbin, but good-looking and with hair; he'll be absolutely fine in WWE, no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

sportsgenius86 posted:

How hard is it to grasp the idea that if you can't share something, don't bring it up?

I think he was filming himself and a few other wrestlers including Eva Marie hanging out and Steen was grilling him then.