Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
This is a thing.

https://twitter.com/rejectreigns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Dixie and Bob Ryder are running that account, aren't they

hyper from Pixie Sticks
Sep 28, 2004

Benne posted:

Dixie and Bob Ryder are running that account, aren't they

Depends, has the account lost millions of dollars?

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

loving amazing

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
Making a twitter about how Roman Reigns stinks is dumb and that guy is an idiot. Just don't watch, dummy.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I hate Roman Reigns, but I LOOOVE TNA WRESTLING!

-a crazy person

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i don't support that guy, but i do support reigns loudly being booed throughout, or at least until his elimination and then someone else is booed. it wouldn't feel like a rumble otherwise

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Is Roman Reigns good?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

He's better than he was at this time last year but he's still pretty boring.

electric funeral
Oct 16, 2004

ACCIO PANTIES
*swoosh flick*
He needs more experience as a singles guy but yeah he's pretty good.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

he's good and they're way better at booking him these day, not by a hell of a lot but they're still doing better than last year

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

apparently he's better than Daniel Bryan because he beat him last year to headline wrasslemania, jack.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

super macho dude posted:

apparently he's better than Daniel Bryan because he beat him last year to headline wrasslemania, jack.

:thurman:

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

super macho dude posted:

And then Daniel Bryan died a couple months later because he knew he wouldn't be able to wrestle anybody better than Roman Reigns.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Skaw posted:

And then Daniel Bryan died a couple months later because he knew he wouldn't be able to wrestle anybody better than Roman Reigns.

Or because a man with chronic neck and concussion issues decided he'd do 20 headbutts on top of a ladder and take an uncontrolled back bump off of it

Lady Naga
Apr 25, 2008

Voyons Donc!

ayn rand hand job posted:

Or because a man with chronic neck and concussion issues decided he'd do 20 headbutt on top of a ladder and take an uncontrolled back bump off of it

No I'm pretty sure it's the other thing.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

but could roman reigns dare to take on world champion matt hardy

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

those headbutts were extremely fake and he was concussed by sheamus a few weeks later not anything in that match

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

oatgan posted:

those headbutts were extremely fake and he was concussed by sheamus a few weeks later not anything in that match

Please don't disturb The Narrative.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

It's funny that that headbutt spot keeps coming up and not luke harper dumping him on his head on smackdown

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

It's funny that that headbutt spot keeps coming up and not luke harper dumping him on his head on smackdown

That he asked Harper to do. Because he was tired of a life where there was no satisfaction to be had after Roman Reigns.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
https://twitter.com/schweens/status/689283962942939136

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Unless shes been training and is less of a botch machine, I don't see that happening. I can't even remember the last time she wrestled.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
He's not listening.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
I'll always remember the time when Stephanie McMahon and God teamed up to start the Diva's Revolution

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Which in turn helped revolutionize women in athletics today

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Remember when all of the USWNT asked to be divas

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Remember when all of the USWNT asked to be divas

Hope Solo must have been devastated when Tiffany was fired.

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
Hope Solo is a no go in the world of wrestling, the world isn't ready for inter-gender matches

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
To be fair women's soccer is about as relevant as women's wrestling in the grand scheme of things. Lateral move.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

actually womens soccer owns and is superior to mens soccer

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

They get paid a lot more for actual endorsements and don't have to spam Instagram with cleansing teas and magic milkshakes

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

no, I think the USNWT said they wanted to be in some divas. Not be divas.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I'll always remember the time when Stephanie McMahon and God teamed up to start the Diva's Revolution

And then Stephanie belittled God in a backstage segment

Edit: I got nothing against Naomi, she seems nice, but off the top of my head I can think of only like 3 women I enjoy seeing less than her. In fairness the drop off between her and those 3 women is huge but she's bottom tier nonetheless

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

That DICK! posted:

And then Stephanie belittled God in a backstage segment

Edit: I got nothing against Naomi, she seems nice, but off the top of my head I can think of only like 3 women I enjoy seeing less than her. In fairness the drop off between her and those 3 women is huge but she's bottom tier nonetheless

:downsrim:

primaltrash
Feb 11, 2008

(Thought-ful Croak)

That DICK! posted:

Hindsight is 20/20.

:butt:

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Naomi is about as irrelevant as women's soccer now that they got Asuka with a way better hip attack on NXT. Technique beats sheer size.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

AJ's instagram:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

flashy_mcflash posted:

AJ's instagram:

Cena/Styles at WM sounds pretty nifty.