Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

The Bible posted:

You Godless heathen, if you aren't reading the NRSV, you're going straight to Hell and I'll be happy to expedite the process.

What if you're wrong, though?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Oops....Rim Job.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Mike Cuckabee argues with a woman about the Duggar family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOzUcvVfPQ

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Jumpingmanjim posted:

Mike Cuckabee argues with a woman about the Duggar family https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLOzUcvVfPQ

gently caress this gay earth

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Straight in with abortion, good going chum, Pity no one mentioned dogs or vast sons.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

staberind posted:

Straight in with abortion, good going chum, Pity no one mentioned dogs or vast sons.

Vast fields of Jim. Far as the Bob can see.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

staberind posted:

vast sons.

Julet Esqu
May 6, 2007

Woops.

quote:

“Anna announced that she thinks she is pregnant again,” a family insider told Life & Style. “She believes the baby is a sign that God has forgiven Josh for his many sins, and she’s vowed to stand by her husband.”

:cripes:

Of course, the source is "a family insider" and the site is Radar Online, so who the hell even knows.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Can't Cuck the Huck

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

Julet Esqu posted:

Woops.

Of course, the source is "a family insider" and the site is Radar Online, so who the hell even knows.

lol.

i hope jim bob is the dad. that would make things just perfect.

for fucks sake dan
Nov 30, 2015

quote:

(Josh denied ever meeting the adult film actress, and his lawyers claimed to have photos and videos proving his innocence.)

what photos and videos could there be to prove he didn't pay for sex sessions in which he roughed her up?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

for fucks sake dan posted:

what photos and videos could there be to prove he didn't pay for sex sessions in which he roughed her up?

he was filming himself roughing up another prositute at a different motel.

Rambling Robot fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jan 14, 2016

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

for fucks sake dan posted:

Lately his lawyer appears to be, basically, confirming they did have sex, just not that it was rough or non-consensual.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/judge-denies-josh-duggars-motion-154000466.html

quote:

Duggar's motion was filed on Dec. 30 and argued that Dillon "did not provide anything more than a formulaic recitation of the elements of assault and/or battery."

"Her labels and conclusions are not adequate, particularly because she states that she consented to physical and sexual contact in exchange for payment," Josh's lawyer, Jeffrey A. Conrad, argued in the court documents.

"No way, I didn't assault her, even she says she consented to have sex with me for money, so...." is not something you say if you never had sex with with a woman. For money.

Crusty Nutsack
Apr 21, 2005

SUCK LASER, COPPERS

Jumpingmanjim posted:

well they sure shut that ungodly woman down! :boom:

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Julet Esqu posted:

Woops.

loving lol

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

Jumpingmanjim posted:

lmao American "democracy"

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Jumpingmanjim posted:

the guy is a loving rear end in a top hat. what else is new?

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Don't hurt poor Mike's feelings

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

WhyteRyce posted:

Don't hurt poor Mike's feelings

Yeah, he's only got a few more months/weeks pretending to be a candidate despite not being invited to tonight's debate. He's just waiting to suck out the last quarter out of his appearances to vanish back to Fox News to hide and pretend he's relevant.

Julet Esqu posted:

Woops.

"I'm sure the baby will keep us together!"

In five years there won't even be sex in the household. This whole situation is going to be one held together out of repression and hatred and distrust. Well, even more so.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Chick Fill A lemonade keeps that marriage together

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Jumpingmanjim posted:

whats the average BMI of that room

iowa

lmao

just lmao

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Top City Homo posted:

A Jim in my Bob???!!!

Jimidiah Borbuscule

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
Rule one of Jimbob Club, you don't talk about Jimbob Club.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Chinatown posted:

whats the average BMI of that room

iowa

lmao

just lmao

the average goon :laffo:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
the BMI is actually about 2 Josh Bobs

The North Tower
Aug 20, 2007

You should throw it in the ocean.
Jim!

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Bob!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Jumpingmanjim posted:

what a petty little dickhead and gently caress all those dumb old sheep for clapping to his bullshit. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if huckabee fuckes kids.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
thank god for the obesity epidemic soon wiping out these fat incubators in one fell swoop

JIERRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMM BBBBBRAAAAAAARFBBBBBBBBBBBB

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

:dogbutton:

quote:

When the married father of four, 27, arrived to her Philadelphia hotel room in March 2015 after a late night at a strip club, he “walked in and instantly was like, ‘Get undressed. Get on your knees,'” Dillon claimed. “There was no intimacy, nothing.”

“He grabbed my head and pulled me on to him and was doing a forced blowjob. I couldn’t breathe.”

She claimed he put his hands around her neck, leaving red marks, and continued forcing her to give him a blowjob. All the while, “he’s degrading me and telling me I’m worthless,” she said.

“He picked me up and threw me down on the bed and bent me over and was pulling my hair, calling me a dirty slut, telling me that I deserved it.”

When she pushed him away, he “pinched” her lips together and spat in her face.

After the “terrifying” hour and a half of unprotected sex, the mother of two wondered, “If he’s done this to me, how many other girls has he done this to? Has he murdered anybody?”

She said she felt “dirty, disgusting” and sat in a hot shower for nearly an hour.

During their second sex session a month later, she claimed Duggar was gentler, but still was “verbally abusive, calling me a slut, a skank,” she said.

Just as the time before, he “came all over my rear end again,” Dillon claimed.

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...ls-sex-assault/

Also there are sites claiming his wife is pregnant again but I doubt that

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 01:19 on Jan 23, 2016

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
why on earth did she hook(er) up with him twice?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
She's playing it up. She's painting it as if he just burst in the door and went to town on her but this was an unlocked door for a meeting they'd prearranged at a specific place and time.

And then, horror of horrors, after he'd paid a premium for unprotected sex he had the gall to jizz on the rear end of the defenseless "mother of two." What kind of monster pulls out?

Like both parties in this are pretty lovely people but I'm not feeling all that bad that Josh is being shaken down or really that angry that she's spinning it as a near rape.

Edit: I'm pretty sure a woman who pole dances, hooks, and probably exercises regularly on top of it could kick his pudgy rear end if she wanted to or if he got out of line.

cumshitter fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Jan 23, 2016

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

:dogbutton:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-ne...ls-sex-assault/

Also there are sites claiming his wife is pregnant again but I doubt that

Jim Bob

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Isn't she a hooker? Absolutely no disrespect meant towards her or any prostitute, since I think it should be legal, but don't come crying when you get called names like 'slut' or 'whore' by a client. I mean, poo poo, many, MANY guys get off on that sort of thing, and their wives / girlfriends oblige. And those are HEALTHY relationships.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I don't see what's so unbelievable about a son of JIM BOB treating a woman like trash and being into rough sex whether she likes it or not.

The American Dream
Mar 1, 2007
Don't Forget My Balls
I don't for a second believe his penis is large enough to prevent her from breathing or make her gag from contact.

The smell on the other hand...

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

hour and a half of unprotected sex

nice

Geoj
May 28, 2008

BITTER POOR PERSON

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Isn't she a hooker? Absolutely no disrespect meant towards her or any prostitute, since I think it should be legal, but don't come crying when you get called names like 'slut' or 'whore' by a client. I mean, poo poo, many, MANY guys get off on that sort of thing, and their wives / girlfriends oblige. And those are HEALTHY relationships.

OTOH at the time Josh Bob was the spokesperson for a conservative think tank that railed against sex outside of marriage and for any reason but procreation so...

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

You would think that like any service transaction they would negotiate what services she would provide before beginning. Of course, that would involve Josh Bob thinking of her as a human being engaging in an economic exchange where she had rights equal to his. Also what's creepy about this is that he's so screwed up that he thinks this is just how people have sex if they're doing it for fun vs. the joyless work of making more Duggars with his miserable wife.

God drat I hope she divorces him and makes millions talking about how small his dick is and how much he cries during sex.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

So does he do the same thing to his wife, or is she for procreation and this kind of act is reserved for "whores"?

• Locked thread