Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Oh Hell No posted:

Tinder's probably cheating. No, I did not swipe right.

I like how the fading text can represent the reader increasingly losing interest in him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendell
May 11, 2003

Eien Ni Hen posted:

I usually just lurk in this thread, but today something popped up on my FB feed that I felt I had to share.

Crappy grammar aside, this message says exactly what you think it does. The guy's two teenage daughters were murdered, and he's calling out the murderer's dad on Facebook. Specifically, he's asking if the dad (or his gun???) feel ashamed. I cannot see this ending well.

gently caress, this is heartbreaking.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

goose fleet posted:

I like how the fading text can represent the reader increasingly losing interest in him

That was exactly what happened (and this wasn't even my post). "Oh, he's cute!...well, that's not so bad...okay, that's a little weir...okay, no."

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Oh Hell No posted:

I hope that orange X deletes him.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Eien Ni Hen posted:

I usually just lurk in this thread, but today something popped up on my FB feed that I felt I had to share.

Crappy grammar aside, this message says exactly what you think it does. The guy's two teenage daughters were murdered, and he's calling out the murderer's dad on Facebook. Specifically, he's asking if the dad (or his gun???) feel ashamed. I cannot see this ending well.

This is really sad.

Also, he's not asking if the mans gun is ashamed (wtf) he's saying the gun used belonged to the man and if he feels anything over that fact.

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe

goose fleet posted:

text had way more patience than me tbh, princess ego was were I woulda started fading it out.

RenegadeStyle1
Jun 7, 2005

Baby Come Back

Nooner posted:

Did you even like follow what this was, this psycho broad was like testifying about how he was "harassing" her because she read his posts and that it was his responsibility to not post things that she doesnt like in case she sees them lmao

Good

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
As it turns out it wasn't necessary for Milo Yiannopoulos and The Internet of MRAs to save Elliot, because he was in fact found not guilty in court today. There is lots of interesting stuff to talk about in that case and precisely none of it appears in the Breitbart article.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I listened to the Joe Rogan Experience with Milo Yiannopoulos posted a while ago in this thread and I can't believe that Joe Rogan was often the voice of reason in that. Yiannopoulos is living garbage

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Calgary wants to put a new bus route that goes through a not-poor part of town.

And this is why we are called "The Texas of the North."

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
War on Car-mas

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.

Oh Hell No posted:

I finished reading his blurb and realized that we were making the same face.

xcheopis
Jul 23, 2003

Oh Hell No posted:

100s of orgasms! That all you got? Dude, I can do that myself. 100% success rate, actually.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

Oh Hell No posted:

Uhm, but he can you give you like, 100 orgasms.

$20 says he's got no idea where the clit is.

Picnic Princess posted:

Calgary wants to put a new bus route that goes through a not-poor part of town.

And this is why we are called "The Texas of the North."

Ah, Calgary. A city so dependent on the whims of drivers that entire neighborhoods don't have grocery stores because "just drive to the Co-op on 16th, you loving buffoon".

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

A shithead wearing Google Glass gets into a minor accident in his old Volvo, spills his milk and flips his poo poo. He responds to all the comments he can.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlu2vcRKgc

Also the dog he rides around with is named Breeder?

E: edited for clarity

Scathach has a new favorite as of 15:42 on Jan 23, 2016

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

One moron does something stupid (and probably gets himself a life ban from WaWa in the process) and other morons scramble to claim that 'grocery stores are doing things welfare queens don't like!'.
original moron:

and at least three more morons in this image alone: the person who wrote the article, the person who shared the article on fb, and then my father for sharing it yet again. If his blatant racism and hatemongering didn't make me ashamed of him his lack of critical thinking skills sure as gently caress would cover any discrepancy.
:negative:

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Don't worry, I hate your dad too

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

oldpainless posted:

Don't worry, I hate your dad too

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure anyone else who has seen my posts in this thread does as well.

Prof. Moriarty
Dec 6, 2003
Not the regular Professor Moriarty, the hologram Professor Moriarty where the holodeck malfunctioned and he created the whole fake hologram enterprise and fooled the Captain. Oh, and he tried to escape with his girlfriend once, but he was foiled.
Michael Caine said something dumb, dumb people ran with it on Facebook.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
Heres a special "crazy person" variety of idiot.

Anyway so this person has a giant fetish, as in actual giants, except that they deny vehemently that they have this. Everyone knows they have this fetish because they insert it into absolutely everything they do. They breathe eat and sleep this fetish, yet it is the one fetish they will not admit to actually having.

They also think that the person who made the Paperman disney short has given them permission to turn it into a full length movie and have done tons of "concept art", story boards, and even animatics related to this project of theirs. They believe this, after finding the poor dude in person and harassing him about it. Her grand ideas about the movie of course involves making the man a giant, and him having super powers, because.

Heres an animatic where her OC (i think?) maybe gives the Paperman guy superpowers and makes him giant. Part of their grand project of course http://bozukastudio.tumblr.com/post/128419304214/a-paperman-project-storyboardanimatic-yes

The future of Paperman?

Soviet Commubot
Oct 22, 2008

Well, that certainly was a thing.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo

Scathach posted:

A shithead wearing Google Glass gets into a minor accident in his old Volvo, spills his milk after he gets into a minor fender-bender and flips his poo poo. He responds to all the comments he can.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qNlu2vcRKgc

Also the dog he rides around with is named Breeder.

Oh wow, what a giant baby. I could only make it about 2 minutes into the video of this dickhead's poo poo fit before I had to turn it off. Of course this guy is still wearing google glass in December 2015.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Oh Hell No posted:

Translation: I'm looking for a woman with no self esteem, and little dating experience, who I can easily manipulate.

What a gent.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 10:15 on Jan 23, 2016

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

Prof. Moriarty posted:

Michael Caine said something dumb, dumb people ran with it on Facebook.

Blacks blacks blacks blacks, blacks should stop whining and 'his kind' should go back to 'his people'. I was born colour blind, BTW.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
So was I but I'm literally a dog IRL.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
Those nails are creeping me out, man

paradoxGentleman
Dec 10, 2013

wheres the jester, I could do with some pointless nonsense right about now

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006

OK, but what do you spend the rest of the money on?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

During the week I work a manly job
But on the weekend I look faaaaaabulous

Sam Faust
Feb 20, 2015

EvilGenius posted:

OK, but what do you spend the rest of the money on?

The other hand.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

I mean the dude could just clean his hands, they don't have to stay like that.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

TontoCorazon posted:

Hygiene is feminine and unmanly.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

TontoCorazon posted:

I'm sure "she" would appreciate that when he starts awkwardly pawing at her

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!

subpar anachronism posted:

Don't worry, I'm pretty sure anyone else who has seen my posts in this thread does as well.

Isn't it the brain that has to shut down before you are called dead? I mean, act quickly and with the right tools, you can get a heart pumping again.

Praseodymi
Aug 26, 2010

BigglesSWE posted:

Isn't it the brain that has to shut down before you are called dead? I mean, act quickly and with the right tools, you can get a heart pumping again.

Not only that, but I seem to remember from the last time I saw this that the heart actually starts beating after the current cut-off for non-lifesaving abortions, so this is actually calling for less abortion restrictions.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Remember how people who don't understand guns shouldn't write anti-gun legislation?

Maybe people who don't understand life shouldn't write pro-life legislation...

computer angel
Sep 9, 2008

Make it a double.

subpar anachronism posted:

People need to stop posting pictures of fake babies that would definitely not be aborted if they were real on account of being fully developed.

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010
The heart (or what will become the heart, at this stage it's barely a tube but there is a proto-heartbeat) starts about 6 weeks.

Which looks like this (linked for people who don't want to see, but it's a barely recognizable blob.) Still 18 weeks from being considered viable (and even then, you've got a 1/3 chance of surviving)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheKennedys
Sep 23, 2006

By my hand, I will take you from this godforsaken internet
Cross-posting from the D&D version of this thread: My friend (who, like much of this thread, has a massive schadenfreude-boner for politics on facebook) posted this from one of those Cop Block pages yesterday.

Apparently copblock pages are to sovcits what the word "gun" in a D&D thread is to LeJackal.