Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Nobody wants a Dean on the shirt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

X_Toad posted:

For which episode was it? I mean, "Dean!" was a bit of a running joke in that season.

I think it was the one about the Were-o-dile.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

It's a reproduction of a legit homemade one Doc saw on a punk rock girl somewhere according to an old interview.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Jack Gladney posted:

It's a reproduction of a legit homemade one Doc saw on a punk rock girl somewhere according to an old interview.
It was in a Season 2 commentary, I believe.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Apologies if this was already posted and I missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1X3vl8QMYk

Rahonavis
Jan 11, 2012

"Clevuh gurrrl..."

prefect posted:

Apologies if this was already posted and I missed it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1X3vl8QMYk

The bit where he dives under a table -when we know he's got magical powers- to hide from Watch and Ward is my everything. :kimchi:

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
haha also this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkfwALcPclY

edit: oh this was posted already and I didn't click on it

New Yorp New Yorp
Jul 18, 2003

Only in Kenya.
Pillbug
Shirt club pre-orders are up.

http://www.titmousestuff.com/collections/venture-bros-2015/products/vbs16subbo

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

!!!

I'll take eight!

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Sweet, I'll be able to subscribe after a pay day and not before. Thanks Venture Bros. I can't wait for this season.

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

Hell yes, time to update my tshirt wardrobe.

That week is gonna be awesome. Venture bros on the 31st, followed by seeing David Cross live on the 5th.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Delaio posted:

Hell yes, time to update my tshirt wardrobe.

That week is gonna be awesome. Venture bros on the 31st, followed by seeing David Cross live on the 5th.

Make sure to laugh loudly, he's a dick if he doesn't like the crowd.

sbaldrick
Jul 19, 2006
Driven by Hate
stupid Canadian dollar, taking such a huge bath on the tshirt club.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Could use the hank buck towel from last shirt club to dry off

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

sbaldrick posted:

stupid Canadian dollar, taking such a huge bath on the tshirt club.

Yea i know. I was hoping to get it this year, but I cannot afford it with the exchange rate being 40%.

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

twistedmentat posted:

Yea i know. I was hoping to get it this year, but I cannot afford it with the exchange rate being 40%.

Ouch, i was pissed off enough that the euro is pretty much 1:1 with the US dollar at the moment, the last two Shirt Clubs were super bargains for me.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Are there any examples of what the women's shirts will look like? Not sure if I want to go for that or unisex.

Sankara
Jul 18, 2008

Shirt Club and me being financially stable has finally aligned! That only took, what, five years? Time loses its meaning when thinking of Venture Bros.

Gangringo
Jul 22, 2007

In the first age, in the first battle, when the shadows first lengthened, one sat.

He chose the path of perpetual contentment.

Yay! I finally have the money to get in on the shirt club!

Gonna wear the poo poo out of some VB shirts!

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

quote:

This email address is only for Shirt Club members and staff to conduct official Shirt Club business, however. Please do not send fan mail, hate mail, questions about Dean's hair or requests to "bring back Triana's hot friend" to this address.

I'll have to direct my requests for more Kim somewhere else I guess

RandallODim
Dec 30, 2010

Another 1? Aww man...

Sash! posted:

I'll have to direct my requests for more Kim somewhere else I guess

You masturbate enough.

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
I really hope that Colbert as Impossible returns this season. I don't think he's been in any previews.
Also more Orpheus, he was barely in the last season.

tofes
Mar 31, 2011

#1 Milpitas Dave and Buster's superfan since 2013
I think they announced there would be no Order of the Triad episodes this season so probably not a lot of Orpheus either

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I'm too old to wear ironic cotton Ts and it's too expensive anyways, but gently caress it I'm doing shirt club this year.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Two things I want brought up this season that I don't think have been played up yet are Vmbrock Samson's brother and The Monarch's milkweed toxicity.

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Dazerbeams posted:

Are there any examples of what the women's shirts will look like? Not sure if I want to go for that or unisex.

I think they were American Apparel last time? If so, runs small, pretty tapered?

Doctor Reynolds posted:

Shirt Club and me being financially stable has finally aligned! That only took, what, five years? Time loses its meaning when thinking of Venture Bros.

Yeah, I had to cancel mine at the last minute last time because I decided I couldn't spare the $150 :smith: Still got the rad OSI one, though :unsmith:

tofes posted:

I think they announced there would be no Order of the Triad episodes this season so probably not a lot of Orpheus either

Son of a bitch :argh:

Delaio
Jul 14, 2012

ultramiraculous posted:

I think they were American Apparel last time? If so, runs small, pretty tapered?

"All Venture Bros. Shirt Club shirts are printed on stylishly fitted, Bella+CanvasŪ brand t-shirts"

I checked the sizing charts and they're the same as AA though, at least for mens.

Arm_Fruit
Jul 1, 2013
God drat i want the promo shirt but can't afford the whole thing. Someone sell me theirs?

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

Arm_Fruit posted:

God drat i want the promo shirt but can't afford the whole thing. Someone sell me theirs?

If you know the designs and a screen printer, presumably you could make your own knock off.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
Woke up to a freshly recorded all that and gargantua 2 in my dvr so excited its so close I can taste it.

6-year plan man
Sep 1, 2007
working hardly, or hardly working?
After watching it again I feel like this could have been a fitting end for the series, I'm glad it's not but it could have been.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY

6-year plan man posted:

After watching it again I feel like this could have been a fitting end for the series, I'm glad it's not but it could have been.

Operation P.R.O.M. was like that too. They're really good at writing endings, which is one of the toughest things to do in a consistently satisfying manner across a long-running series.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

they have to write endings because the hiatus between seasons is so long and that makes it all the more likely that there will be a fire that destroys all their work or they die in a car crash or something. It's like life insurance for your tv show

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Even what color is your cleansuit would have been a satisfying ending, to me.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Kesper North posted:

Operation P.R.O.M. was like that too. They're really good at writing endings, which is one of the toughest things to do in a consistently satisfying manner across a long-running series.

On the other hand it's also BS when they backpedal and say "he wasn't REALLY dead"

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Comic book rules: never saw a body, not dead.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

notZaar posted:

I'm too old to wear ironic cotton Ts and it's too expensive anyways, but gently caress it I'm doing shirt club this year.

I think the only shirt I wear out of the last batch is Shallow Gravy

I'd wear the HankCo shirt if it weren't on white.

But hell time to roll the dice on another batch of shirts that I'll keep telling myself will some day be a quilt

Cernunnos
Sep 2, 2011

ppbbbbttttthhhhh~

Sash! posted:

Addendum: Even if you saw the body they still might not be dead.

:v: Comics :v:

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Sash! posted:

That's why I'm withholding my judgement on the sovereign being dead. They could say he was really dead or that eagle we saw get shot was just an eagle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ultramiraculous
Nov 12, 2003

"No..."
Grimey Drawer

Sash! posted:

So this is most extremely abused in Phantom Limb's case, which was "there were parts of a body touched by The Alchemist, but we couldn't see them"?