Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
My team did not win but I got to cheer for KANE, so I am happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
Got Kane, was amused, A++ would Roulette again.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
Got Bray.

*shrug*

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Well team 25

We had potential

We had the numbers

We could defeat 28 others according to the research done by SkunkRocker

Yet we got the MIZ

Action Shakespeare
Mar 25, 2010

TIME magazine's Person of the Year 1996

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Well Team Splash Woman, we didn't win the rumble, but I think we won anyway with our entrant :shobon:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Well team 25

We had potential

We had the numbers

We could defeat 28 others according to the research done by SkunkRocker

Yet we got the MIZ

And just like Boobeam Trap he sat there and did nothing. :smug:

Also Quick Man is the winner, wrestled by a guy who isn't quick at all.

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
I don't have much time for the forums anymore. When I do, I mostly post in TFF. I hope you guys have enjoyed these Roulettes as much as I've enjoyed putting them together. :)

ParanoidInc
Apr 27, 2013

You dun scuffed me for the last time you no-good Zayn boy!
Fun Shoe
hey all you losers

yall gettin anime avatars

Pins
Jul 16, 2010

Haven't You Heard?
alright team #30. do me up.

Boss Wiggler posted:

:toxx:

I will change my name/avatar/title to be all about the winning teams entrant. Input from winning team welcome.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
i got brock so its all downhill for my rumble lottery picks in subsequent years

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I got Team Kofi and by the laws of only what is on camera existing, he was never eliminated but just paraded out on BIG E's shoulders while drinking coke he took from a fan :3:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Thank you, The Miz, for showing my team what true mastermind strategy really is :patriot:

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Team 5, Punk, got the Social Outcasts

How fitting

#axelmaniarunningwild

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Team 6 got the real marathon spot. Sure, Jericho might not've been the strongest contender, but he sure beat Roman's Naptime when it comes to going the distance.

We did good, Sheep Man brothers and sisters. We did drat good.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Having Kofi was cool, having him land on E's shoulders was cool, having him eliminated offscreen sucked

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Intruder posted:

Having Kofi was cool, having him land on E's shoulders was cool, having him eliminated offscreen sucked

I know, we didn't even know he got eliminated until Cole said it and I was like... when the gently caress did that happen?

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!
Also, my friend unofficially asked for a number, so I thought on it for a bit and gave him 12. His reaction was amazing.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

The Bee posted:

Team 6 got the real marathon spot. Sure, Jericho might not've been the strongest contender, but he sure beat Roman's Naptime when it comes to going the distance.

We did good, Sheep Man brothers and sisters. We did drat good.

I was so proud of Sheep Man Jericho! I was going to win among my friends too, but one of them got 30 and I knew I was hosed. Still, proud that cool dad Jericho got the iron man spot and did really well with it!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

team thirty picks my name
team two picks my avatar

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

abraham linksys posted:

I was so happy with how Team 4 turned out. I knew there was no chance of a win so getting one of my favorite wrestlers in the company and having him get dumped by AJ loving Styles and roman made me happy

Cubone posted:

Same tbh

Yeah agreed. I laughed really really hard when he came out.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Thank you HHH, King of Kings, Asskicker for saving my $50

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Atticus Finch posted:

I don't have much time for the forums anymore. When I do, I mostly post in TFF. I hope you guys have enjoyed these Roulettes as much as I've enjoyed putting them together. :)

It owned. Whatever sucker does the next one is Fake Razor

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

sticklefifer posted:

In fact I do. Team GutsDozer for 23. :black101:

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

you've doomed us by not just picking Guts Man and trying to get all fancy

I want to appologize to sticklefifer because in retrospect that was the perfect team name good job my man

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
On the plus side I could totally see Jack Swagger having the name Duff McWhalen when he goes to TNA.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

On the plus side I could totally see Jack Swagger having the name Duff McWhalen when he goes to TNA.

Spliff McTokin

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Atticus Finch posted:

They were good. You were appreciated. Hit the bricks, junior.

YourHumbleMessiah
Oct 11, 2005

Being on team 3 ruled and I am glad that I have AJ goddamn Styles as our team representative. go team Zero.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Harper kicked Brock Lesnar!

Better than I expected of Team 13

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

sticklefifer posted:

Alas Team :killdozer:, I cannot watch live with you. I won't be too far behind though, so I wish us the best of luck tonight - and preferably Bork.

23 didn't win, but I got my wish!

Big Coffin Hunter posted:

I want to appologize to sticklefifer because in retrospect that was the perfect team name good job my man

S'all good. :hfive:

McStabby
Jun 26, 2007

LANA!!! CRUUUUUSH!
Cross-posting my toxx:

McStabby posted:

If my team's wrestler (#2) is eliminated by Roman Reigns in less than two minutes, I will change my avatar to that wrestler until the next Rumble. Text will be anything of Team #1's choosing.

Rusev was eliminated in 1:30, so have fun team #1. Post suggestions for avatars too.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

McStabby posted:

Cross-posting my toxx:

Rusev was eliminated in 1:30, so have fun team #1. Post suggestions for avatars too.

Yeah I may as well post my toxx here too. #5 didn't win, so team 30 gets to pick the HHH or Curtis Axel avatar/text of their choosing. Have fun.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

MAKE WAY NEW STARS posted:

If my roulette draw does not win the rumble the team who eliminated them can rename and custom title me with whatever they want and I'll donate 10bux for every person their draw eliminates.

If there's no thread consensus on where charity toxxes go then I'll probably do Connor's cure again this year.

I thought he got more but according to wiki reigns had 4 eliminations so that's me $40 in for charity and anyone from reigns' team can suggest a new name/title combo

Rusev let me down so bad.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.
People always talk about Air Man like he's some wussy rear end robot master but I was always like "no way he does tons of damage and the tornados are hard to dodge" well, now we know he sucks at Royal Rumbles at least.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Karmine posted:

People always talk about Air Man like he's some wussy rear end robot master but I was always like "no way he does tons of damage and the tornados are hard to dodge" well, now we know he sucks at Royal Rumbles at least.

Who calls Airman a wuss, he has a whole song about what a badass he is.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Sanguinia posted:

Who calls Airman a wuss, he has a whole song about what a badass he is.

So did Rusev and look what happened. :colbert:

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Julio Cruz posted:

OK if I get in on this? I heart penguins.

You made the right choice to join R "Chill Penguin" Truth and his ladder to nowhere.

The Bee posted:

Also, my friend unofficially asked for a number, so I thought on it for a bit and gave him 12. His reaction was amazing.

Glad to have him!

Jerusalem posted:

I got Team Kofi and by the laws of only what is on camera existing, he was never eliminated but just paraded out on BIG E's shoulders while drinking coke he took from a fan :3:

Look, statistically speaking someday my number is going to eliminate your number J-ru. Now I play the waiting game.

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
I not only drew my least favorite wrestler (quite the accomplishment for him, given I've been watching for less than half a year) but the idiot loses in 15 seconds.

He also manages to have a stupider ring name than Duff McWhalen. How is that even possible?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Veryslightlymad posted:

I not only drew my least favorite wrestler (quite the accomplishment for him, given I've been watching for less than half a year) but the idiot loses in 15 seconds.

He also manages to have a stupider ring name than Duff McWhalen. How is that even possible?

You know goddamn well if there was a wrestler named Duff McWhalen he'd be the greatest. :colbert:

• Locked thread