Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
omg u guyse im so xsited

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

black_tangled posted:

CUT CUT CUT CUT CUT!!

This PR is RIDICULOUS! I believe it was Orson Welles who once said "The enemy of art is the absence of CRAP!"

NOW LET'S DANCE

ur awsum BT

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Annoyed am I, this restriction has begun.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

ur awsum BT

iajanus posted:

Annoyed am I, this restriction has begun.

DEAR GOD THAT WAS CRAP! It needs more energy, more pizzaz! You both need to do your PRs like The Blue Man Group! Now GO!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
i jdut wan yuo to kniw

yiore all diwmumd dofs

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
whas abiut the pr fir rgymign ciuplets

if I hed tgat yuw'd be havign truplets

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I hate the Scottish man for not playing with us

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

rofl im way 2 gud @ ths

my hole lyf has bn leadng ^ 2 this momnt

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hwloo tihs is me I am posign liek a jojo

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

hwloo tihs is me I am posign liek a jojo

lol btwn ur PR & mine, d othr ppl ITT r gonna hv a gr8 tiem

.~`Mith´~.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
miyh, hey myrh,

can yo awnseor a quistiom??

awe you soag?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

miyh, hey myrh,

can yo awnseor a quistiom??

awe you soag?

omg hw cud u evn ask tht?

no im not soag, ugh I h8 u

obv im a mid-2000s 15y.o. cos i dont tnk teens 2day rly talk liek dis

smrtfones r da gr8est thng eva

_.~`t3h Mith´~._

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

A grave concern, this posting is. Braincells, I have lost. Reading it, the dark side, I can sense.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Hoo boy, was I ever in a bag mixed nuts this time. I couldn't pick my clients any more than a penguin could pick its nose. Not with the equivalent of epping forest squatting on my desk in the form of overdue bills. Damnit, Bif- how , amongst sweet talkers, auteurs and people with no volume control was I meant to profile and find a cold blooded killer. This case was going to be tougher than glove box jerky.

tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

SKY COQ posted:

I hate the Scottish man for not playing with us

What does the Skeleton order at the restaurant?

Spare ribs!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
geyn
gwun

just hevd to sayp

yiur a dioman doge if a bro

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Good Afternoon all! I'm excited for this game.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

You're all doing a great job with your PRs by the way. Keep at it champs!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hete I was tieking taht beef coulbnt say anwthign nice so he wavent sayifn ankthing at all

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
shmoppy ships pew pew

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vope tihing

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
perdition: im fetting vooped off tiday becase of voleplay

becaise of yiur racims

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
#whup

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

no1 wants 2 talk 2 me :(

ummm i hope u no whip isnt a thing dis gaem.

how dum can u b

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

no1 wants 2 talk 2 me :(

Look inside, you should. See the reason, you will.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Birdstrike posted:

hete I was tieking taht beef coulbnt say anwthign nice so he wavent sayifn ankthing at all

It's a struggle, friend

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

I think we should all day 5 nice things we hope to get out of this game.

You start Birdstrike, you're good at this sort of thing.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
i hoep to brug w/ bete

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

unfortunately i am really struggling to parse what you're saying

i hope it doesn't mean you're the first one voted off.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

iajanus posted:

Look inside, you should. See the reason, you will.

omg y r u so mean

Beetphyxious posted:

unfortunately i am really struggling to parse what you're saying

i hope it doesn't mean you're the first one voted off.

finally sum1 kewl 2 tlk 2

beet i hope 2 hav fun playing gaems with every1 and vote 4 teh scums so I can stp tlking liek dis

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

omg y r u so mean

finally sum1 kewl 2 tlk 2

beet i hope 2 hav fun playing gaems with every1 and vote 4 teh scums so I can stp tlking liek dis

That sounds rad.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
http://i.imgur.com/nIQsz2U.gifv

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Cut! I have found my inspiration! The thread has been open SEVERAL HOURS and Beet hasn't CRAP posted us up to 14 pages yet! For the next scene I want you all to act suspicious of Beet! And ACTION!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

da gaem is gna b very hard 4 u zets

is NE1 else here? im gna vote 4 teh lurkerz

##vote bowmore

black_tangled posted:

Cut! I have found my inspiration! The thread has been open SEVERAL HOURS and Beet hasn't CRAP posted us up to 14 pages yet! For the next scene I want you all to act suspicious of Beet! And ACTION!

ur not teh boss of me

tho it is a bit weird how b33t isnt sying much @ all

but I kinda liek it cos it maeks teh lurkerz more obv

culd also b Aus Day :australia:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Hi black tangled. I think this is a good stitch up attempt and I applaude you for it.

I must admit it's hard to post up a storm when others aren't posting as much, I need someone else to bounce off. Maybe they're all out having wonderful Australia Day Celebrations? I hope so!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

If I can be so bond black tangled might I suggest you focus on the people not posting at all and not this clever yet obvious, but still nice stitch up

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
I'm so drunk

Where is the Scottish man

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

All right, looks like you guys are getting the hang of things so let's start a new game called Alphabet.

If you'd like to participate, just ##improv to join the game and you can temporarily disregard your previous posting restrictions. If you'd rather not, then use ##sitout so we can remember who's playing or not.

You'll note that my post started with an A. The first person to sign up will need to quote my post, and start their post with the letter B. The next post in the game must quote the letter B post, then have their post start with a C. And so on and so on, till we wrap around to A again.

Everyone in the game should continue the run by always quoting the previous game post, to show which letter you're carrying on from.

If you mess up and someone beats you to the punch, that may cost you some precious points!

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Fortune fame
Mirror vain
Gone insane
But the mafia remains

(Yeah)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

All right, looks like you guys are getting the hang of things so let's start a new game called Alphabet.

If you'd like to participate, just ##improv to join the game and you can temporarily disregard your previous posting restrictions. If you'd rather not, then use ##sitout so we can remember who's playing or not.

You'll note that my post started with an A. The first person to sign up will need to quote my post, and start their post with the letter B. The next post in the game must quote the letter B post, then have their post start with a C. And so on and so on, till we wrap around to A again.

Everyone in the game should continue the run by always quoting the previous game post, to show which letter you're carrying on from.

If you mess up and someone beats you to the punch, that may cost you some precious points!

Beet is best

• Locked thread