Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Nooner posted:

huh you guys didnt have to make a whole thread dedicated to my post history :grin:

The only goon whose name references his time of conception

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I Love Loosies
Jan 4, 2013

'Guy outside my window is a pedophile'

Beige posted:

That's a reflection op

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

General Bort posted:

'Guy outside my window is a pedophile'

cheks out. the only way he could know he was a pedophile from sight? its his own drat self.

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Nooner posted:

huh you guys didnt have to make a whole thread dedicated to my post history :grin:

Unironically, I found the post that got you banned pretty funny, but posting it here would have started an argument even though TCC is all retards.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

EorayMel posted:

I don't think kids like bitcoin

Feinne posted:

only adults with the minds of kids

Sweevo posted:

only adults with their minds on kids

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Soulex posted:

My son (20 months) has started talking. He knows some words, but not always the context. However, sometimes he gets it so spot on its crazy. He doesn't say " mom, dad, milk..." Whatever. We learned what words he can say the following ways:

One night, just before going to bed, my wife grabbed the iPad he was using to watch his videos. He looked at her and shouted "WHY!?"

Another night, he was happily watching some countin show or whatever on the iPad when he rips a loving full grown man sized fart. Without missing a beat he says "Uh-Oh!" Turns out it wasn't just gas.

He says other things that are crazy to us, like "what's this?" And "Apple" but doesn't communicate quite as much as we thought he would by now. I think it's because it's a dual language household. He's smart, he can navigate my iPad and iPhone from any screen, find YouTube in whatever folder I have it in, and find his shows. He also essentially skipped his crawling phase and went right to walking. Just doesn't speak coherently yet. He blabs a lot of gibberish though.

I.N.R.I posted:

my kid can say stuff like,, apple compiuter, and apple computer only $199.99 at Best Buy, and he loves watching videos on his iPad, but my wife wanted to use it so hshe took the iPad from him and he said why don t you just buy your own iPad mom, theyre literally $199.99 at Best Buy right now

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Star Wars discussion in yospos went off the rails

Improbable Lobster posted:

there's literally no way that darth icky isn't a joke

he might be bad but even his worst is better than icky

insanius though

yeah, it seems pretty obvious that he was telling them to gently caress off

Finster Dexter posted:

Jar Jar Binks

duTrieux. posted:

chinese space bankers

flying greedy space-jew junk dealers

midichlorians

Sagebrush posted:

The guy who lets them land is called land-o

Trig Discipline posted:

and the guy without a girlfriend is called hand solo

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

well that's why he shot first

NoneMoreNegative posted:

I've been looking forward to this for a long time, Solo...

oh really er well *B-ZOW* poo poo sorry sorry

qntm posted:

put that thing away, you're gonna get us all killed

Sham bam bamina! posted:

you came in that thing? you're braver than i thought!

that's impossible, even for a computer

infernal machines posted:

let's blow this thing and go home!

Sagebrush posted:

Judge me by my size, do you?

Sagebrush posted:

Get in there, you big furry oaf! I don't care what you smell!

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Trig Discipline posted:

any star wars discussion is metastable and we are witnessing its ground state

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Trig Discipline posted:

they forgot mace getting thrown out the windu

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Vader means father in Dutch.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

Paladinus posted:

Does Darth mean cyborg?

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Party on, Darth!

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.

Who What Now posted:

"LGBT?!” zie tumblrs in the door and just keeps tumblring, sliding off around the room, bouncing against walls. zie tumblrs against your toilet, busting it up big time. you get the feeling zie's trying to say something to you but zie's tumblring at such a high velocity you just can’t quite make it out. as zie finally nails a window and falls out you think you hear zir exclaim “I’m a queer, that’s what’s so CRAZY about this” on the way down

AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Paladinus posted:

Argh. Please don't do this to me.
Please.

E: I took a deep breath.

AtomD has a new favorite as of 14:20 on Jan 26, 2016

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

AtomD posted:

Oh, that character is called Clear Delay Loon, which means "moonlight" in French. It's so obvious!
And of course everyone knew Bower Geo Izzy would end up being from the upper class.
Weird that people didn't know that Kennest Passborn literally translates to "This isn't good!"

Goddammit.

Elan Sleazebaggano was a .... wait for it .... a sleazebag.

Now try to guess what Savage Opress's main character trait was.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Hello, Jedis. My name is Knobs Pisscunt and I am a very friendly character with no agenda at all.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Elan Sleazebaggano was a .... wait for it .... a sleazebag.

Even they realized how dumb that was and made it so it's not his real name.

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Collateral Damage posted:

Platystemon posted:

Docking is the past. The future is the butt. :yaybutt:
:allears:

The cloud2butt plugin strikes again.

Birb Katter
Sep 18, 2010

BOATS STOPPED
CARBON TAX AXED
TURNBULL AS PM
LIBERALS WILL BE RE-ELECTED IN A LANDSLIDE

Greatbacon posted:

:allears:

The cloud2butt plugin strikes again.

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
cloud2butt does not actually modify link targets.

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Sagebrush posted:

Manley Power was the name of a british admiral

A Pinball Wizard posted:

can you imagine the pressure to pick the right babby name if ur name is power though

like get it right and you babby is fast tracked to success. get it wrong and he's a redtube self produced artist

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Phosphine posted:

https://vimeo.com/101475690#t=21m16s

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Phosphine posted:

But on the SA Forums, when you quote a Soundcloud link it edits "cloud" to "butt" during the quoting process and mangles the links, so when some unlucky soul tries to click on a link in a quote in your post, they find themselves on soundbutt.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

that's a g0m/'no they will not' post, from this thread. other highlights

no they will not posted:

All jokes have two main elements; the "setup" [in which a premise is established and the reader's expectations are set] and the "punchline" [the word "triggered"]

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

PleasingFungus posted:

that's a g0m/'no they will not' post, from this thread. other highlights

Dang, throw a participation award in there and you'd have the entirety of GBS in one post.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Intel&Sebastian posted:

*sitting in a stolen federal building where the felonies are so thick you could cut them with a smith and wesson 6 inch snap action folding titanium alloy blade, armed to the teeth talking about war on the FBI*

Why is everyone so mean to me

context: militia guy in Oregon live streaming and getting called names for lovely stream says into camera "I've never done this before you meanies"

Sham bam bamina!
Nov 6, 2012

ƨtupid cat

Grandmother of Five posted:

e/n is like a spirit world that you can visit on line but instead of the screaming souls of the damned flying past you, confessing their sins & unconsciously+futilely attempting to convey their warning to us, the living, about the frailty of life and the importance of living it fully; it is a big fat man sitting in a folding chair in front of his computer achieving the same effect by typing "managed to talk to someone today" on his key board

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

BigglesSWE posted:

Okay. People asked, nay, DEMANDED to have some hatty goodness. Oh yea of little faith...

Let's start with the feet....

A nice pair of Church, fine, expensive, footwear, but not what we're here for!

Oh dear! We don't see the eyes! How EDGY.

What is a hat pic without some needless posing. But is this really me? How can we tell!

Eh. Close enough.
Here's the deciding vote! With or without hat! Call in now!

Thank you for playing. Have a picture of my lovely lovely cat, Märtha-Louise!

poop dood posted:

This is the type of dude who hits on a girl in his Intro to Psychology class, begs to eat her pussy on Facebook Messenger, then calls her a whore for not responding within twenty minutes.

This is the type of dude who corrects strangers' pronunciation in public.

Ol' conspicuously-reading-Hemingway-in-public lookin' rear end. Fedora-trenchcoat-faded jeans wearin' rear end. Sapiosexual lookin' rear end.

kizudarake posted:

Biggles looks like his clothes smell like a combination of sour clothes left in the washer overnight before being dried, clove cigarettes, spilled vape juice, totino's pizza rolls and ranch, and stale tooth plaque.

He looks like he has tried getting into a restaurant under the name Declan MacManus by showing them a copy of My Aim Is True and saying he'd been sick recently.

When he farts, he ducks his head under his long coat and inhales deeply.

He looks like the kind of guy who has his own personal theory of the secret political system in the show Lazytown, knows the name of all of the VAs in both My Little Pony and the actors in Doctor Who, and rants about the Big Bang Theory being a nerd minstrel show, yet secretly watches every episode.

He looks like he knows every step to 'properly' prepare absinthe for drinking, and brings a bottle and all the implements in a wood box to every party he goes to.

(Not saying he does any of those things, but he looks like the kind of guy who would)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Which reminds me:
When the last time someone invoked the hat rule?

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Which reminds me:

The hat rule was the source of the first quote I did.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I mean the time before this one.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Rigged Death Trap posted:

Which reminds me:
Don't know if this was the most recent time before this one, but it's what I found and is worth posting on its own:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I wish when people said "this (group of people) makes me ashamed to do (stupid thing)" they would actually not do the stupid thing anymore rather than just doing it and smugly reassuring themselves they are better than the other people

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Kenny Logins posted:

Don't know if this was the most recent time before this one, but it's what I found and is worth posting on its own:

So he failed and got banned right?

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Sadly, EPW failed us in that way also.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Solice Kirsk posted:

I am going to assume not. I didn't see any jokes in his post.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I remember back when mod challenges used to mean something...

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
The last and only time I wore a fedora was part of a blues brothers costume. I don't think I have pictures fortunately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I used my grandpa's old fedora to be Indiana Jones for Halloween in the 7th grade. I actually went as Jake 3 years later, but skipped the hat.