Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

black_tangled posted:

Very good point except I'm on my phone

wrecked:

black_tangled posted:

This is what happens when I write more than one line dammit. Pipped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

Staring at the player list now, I can see:

Gwyn has also only posted once
TOML seems content to ONLY post song lyrics
breadstick stopped posting just after you showed up
Coq is about on the same content level as iajanus
zets is posting in images despite participating in the game
you're back to being your snarky self which is why I'm guessing you're posting more as well :v:
b_t did throw some shade at you which was either a jokepost or an attempt to get people suss on you early on.

You can't stop the music

Nobody can stop the music

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lol no one knows wtf zets said

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Xylo would be very disappointed in TOML for missing the letter X

Beetphyxious posted:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
.sfrswkcab tib

poas sa nfitosp gispag ngitosp sa kcosdorb

fi siht ayeho

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

Thankfully then they are not in this game. Also TOML seems to have opted out of the improv, I wonder why...

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
knrod admik mi

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Mithranderp posted:

Birdstrike posted:

.sfrswkcab tib

poas sa nfitosp gispag ngitosp sa kcosdorb

fi siht ayeho

you're saying something about posting as gaspy posting as soag but backwards?

Birdstrike posted:

knrod admik mi

I can tell.

black_tangled posted:

Thankfully then they are not in this game. Also TOML seems to have opted out of the improv, I wonder why...
oh right I forgot that TOML opted out. I just wanted to use the letter X so nobody else would have to come up with something.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
I opted to #sitthisoneout. I'm not averse to a bit of a game, but a game without cards, money or a switchblade just didn't seem like a game, to me. Some patsy had the gaul to comment on my hard boiled diary style. The nerve of that punk! As if I hadn't cleared it with my client first. It was getting tricky dragging my martinelli with me down the street to type, so I considered writing a more in depth report once I got back to the office. Assuming I lasted that long.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Beetphyxious posted:

All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head

This is not enough

##vote Zetsubou-san

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
i a birt xyzzy I thnpk uajrnus has teh wrsot role nad bwomore the besp htg

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

All the things she said
All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head

This is not enough

##vote Zetsubou-san

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mithranderp posted:

zets vote?

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I'm gonna have to skim the thread again when I get home to see if that one Noice jpg was enough for Zets to win, but I think at this point Beet is dead last with -25 points.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

:shrug:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Any alternative to a no-lynch. Maybe Zets is posting under his PR still just for fun, but it'd be nice to hear something intelligible from him. Or something from bowmore, full stop.

Sitting the game out and continuing with PRs is fun and fine on day 1 imo, but we'll see if it continues day 2 and onwards

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

CUT!
##vote Gwynsplaine

And... Action!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Oh goody, we're back on our PR's.

Bifauxnen posted:

I'm gonna have to skim the thread again when I get home to see if that one Noice jpg was enough for Zets to win, but I think at this point Beet is dead last with -25 points.

Bifauxnen you're good at lots of things, keep practicing your alphabet, i'm not sure you're quite there yet but you must be close!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Are we voting our favourite people? That's nice.
##vote birdstrike

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

No no no that was CRAP! ##vote gwynplaine

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
fckuin lols

sfumcs watn to stye loa cnotent so beey pkics a fehgt with teh bif dog

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Are we still going with our PRs, I ask? The force, I fear, impels us forward.

For a vote, the darkness embodies beet, so I fear. His posting betrays his evil.

##vote beet

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Welcome Home folks, it's time for good ol' TOML to Hit The Lights and tell you why, as a poster, he is Better Than You.

So while I've had a lot fun posting only in song lyrics, this is not what the PR imposed upon me, the Hero Of The Day, actually requires. It's Sad But True that I don't necessarily have to be super cryptic in my posting. Rather, I can Fight Fire With Fire and be super direct when/if I need to.

I noticed that supposed Master Of Puppets Zetsubuo-San did not escape his PR by electing to play the alphabet game. Strange behaviour for the poster who clearly drew The Shortest Straw.

This really is The Thing That Should Not Be. Why wouldn't a proper Prince Charming want to throw off the shackles and participate more fully, so as to ensure victory And Justice For All townies? It really makes me think he's a Bad Seed.

Now you could argue that I did the same thing, and this makes me a big fat King Nothing. But when you think about it, this argument really does Fade To Black. As you can see, my PR didn't leave me Trapped Under Ice. I've always been able to post usefully like this; it's just that I decided to use lyrics exclusively, because that was just more fun, and next to fun, Nothing Else Matters.

So I know this might sound a bit Holier Than Thou, but and maybe I am just Wasting My Hate, but at the end of the day, there can be only One.

Let's make this Zets mother fucker RIDE THE LIGHTNING YEAAAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
bcak in teh dag I wras in lorde reviewm and a co-wriper rippef off a be nice rat from fries & laurel

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

omg is da improv gaem ova? :( it wuz so fun guyse. IDK if it ws sposed 2 end on A or Z tho.

Beetphyxious posted:

Are we voting our favourite people? That's nice.
##vote birdstrike

y? cos no1 understands him? I kno that feel. @ least hes posting sumthing. itd be nice if he culd be a lil bit clearer tho

black_tangled posted:

No no no that was CRAP! ##vote gwynplaine

Gwynplaine posted:

I opted to #sitthisoneout. I'm not averse to a bit of a game, but a game without cards, money or a switchblade just didn't seem like a game, to me. Some patsy had the gaul to comment on my hard boiled diary style. The nerve of that punk! As if I hadn't cleared it with my client first. It was getting tricky dragging my martinelli with me down the street to type, so I considered writing a more in depth report once I got back to the office. Assuming I lasted that long.

IMO gwyn is on his fone ATM and wnts to post a lil more in a bit
and lol he spelt gall wrong

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
be noce beep

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Beetphyxious posted:

Oh goody, we're back on our PR's.

Bifauxnen you're good at lots of things, keep practicing your alphabet, i'm not sure you're quite there yet but you must be close!

:siren: BZZT BZZT BZZZZZZT! :siren:

Alphabet game is over! Beet loses with -26 points, Zets wins with N01C3 points. Zets gets to inflict someone with a PR tomorrow, back to your Mafia Quirks!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
y'm no fam of yiur push timpl zeps can satay ##vote toml

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Birdstrike posted:

fckuin lols

sfumcs watn to stye loa cnotent so beey pkics a fehgt with teh bif dog

Some minds are better kept apart!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
lef zetsouppelin

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Birdstrike posted:

y'm no fam of yiur push timpl zeps can satay ##vote toml

hey birdstrike i know a song about your genitals

it's called "all the small things"

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Bifauxnen posted:

:siren: BZZT BZZT BZZZZZZT! :siren:

Alphabet game is over! Beet loses with -26 points, Zets wins with N01C3 points. Zets gets to inflict someone with a PR tomorrow, back to your Mafia Quirks!

kewl gaem bif

im rly havin fun wit dis PR

Those On My Left posted:

Welcome Home folks, it's time for good ol' TOML to Hit The Lights and tell you why, as a poster, he is Better Than You.

So while I've had a lot fun posting only in song lyrics, this is not what the PR imposed upon me, the Hero Of The Day, actually requires. It's Sad But True that I don't necessarily have to be super cryptic in my posting. Rather, I can Fight Fire With Fire and be super direct when/if I need to.

I noticed that supposed Master Of Puppets Zetsubuo-San did not escape his PR by electing to play the alphabet game. Strange behaviour for the poster who clearly drew The Shortest Straw.

This really is The Thing That Should Not Be. Why wouldn't a proper Prince Charming want to throw off the shackles and participate more fully, so as to ensure victory And Justice For All townies? It really makes me think he's a Bad Seed.

Now you could argue that I did the same thing, and this makes me a big fat King Nothing. But when you think about it, this argument really does Fade To Black. As you can see, my PR didn't leave me Trapped Under Ice. I've always been able to post usefully like this; it's just that I decided to use lyrics exclusively, because that was just more fun, and next to fun, Nothing Else Matters.

So I know this might sound a bit Holier Than Thou, but and maybe I am just Wasting My Hate, but at the end of the day, there can be only One.

fkn noice

ur spot on abt zets 2, toml. but wat abt bowmore? idk if im:) 2 giv him a pass 4 :australia: day

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Those On My Left posted:

I agree with this. it's nice

##vote Zets

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

:words:

##vote TOML

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Cut cut cut! Mith- why so eager to defend the other actors! First rule of improv is Do the Unexpected! So this time I don't want to see you making excuses! Action!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Those On My Left posted:

[quote="Those On My Left" post="455455111"]because that was just more fun, and next to fun, Nothing Else Matters.

:colbert:

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

:sigh:

Those On My Left posted:

Those On My Left posted:

because that was just more fun, and next to fun, Nothing Else Matters.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

Cut cut cut! Mith- why so eager to defend the other actors! First rule of improv is Do the Unexpected! So this time I don't want to see you making excuses! Action!

uhhh im not defending ne1, jst reading other ppls posts n mking sure ppl get them, cos I kno wat its like wen noboD gets u

• Locked thread