Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

New x files was nonsensical as all gently caress. I like how David duchovny is hank moody all the time now. I expected him to sleep with that sexy abductee at literally any moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
she fucks an older guy in season 1 of the americans but you thankfully don't see any of it

he's really old

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

happy tuesday everyone i hope you all got what you wished for

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

i slept for 13 hours

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Bobby Deluxe posted:

happy tuesday everyone i hope you all got what you wished for

Well I havent logged into my ps4 yet but I hope this means Ive got a friends request from my favourite poster

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

I got a lift to work from Kluliss

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i have no urgent needs this particular tuesday

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

Why is it that some people have no concept that it takes time to actually Do A Thing at work, and that deadlines exist for a reason?

In the ongoing drama of my parcel at the neighbours house I got it back last night. He works nights over the weekend apparently :mad:

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Its real windy out there, the last time I was blown this spectacularly was by Bozzas mam

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Its real windy out there, the last time I was blown this spectacularly was by Bozzas mam

It's not that bad really, I walked to the dentist, and I'm walking to the trafford centre after some lunch.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

rocket_Magnet posted:

It's not that bad really, I walked to the dentist, and I'm walking to the trafford centre after some lunch.

Im going to drive past and shout mean things about Fraction out of my window at you

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

The Big Taff Man posted:

Ripping off my top #bantz and turning them against me. Not cool.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
I refute all allegations

Fingerless Gloves
May 21, 2011

... aaand also go away and don't come back
hello

Lady Gaza
Nov 20, 2008

got my lunch sorted

DrWrestling69
Feb 4, 2008

Tracyanne...

Lady Gaza posted:

got my lunch sorted

What the gently caress

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

freelop you logged into the wrong account

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
lol jfc

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
I'm eating apples for lunch.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
ive given up trying to finish assassins creed unity and started playing syndicate instead which seems much cooler??????

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:

The Big Taff Man posted:

Im going to drive past and shout mean things about Fraction out of my window at you

OK tbf, it was quite gusty walking to the traff, was milder at 10 when at the dentist

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

rocket_Magnet posted:

OK tbf, it was quite gusty walking to the traff, was milder at 10 when at the dentist

I forgot to drive past and instead went to costa by old trafford and got a coffee, but I still shouted mean things about Fraction

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

venti vanilla mocha for the man shouting 'granny shagging lezzer' at the top of his voice

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Wow, I cant believe you'd imply that granny shagging lezzer is an offensive term. Ive actually been driving round spreading rumours that she now loves men, and to be honest, I think people are starting to believe it.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

I refute all allegations

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

corn in the fridge posted:

ive given up trying to finish assassins creed unity and started playing syndicate instead which seems much cooler??????

i gave up on fallout 4 which is really loving boring and bought dragons dogma for the pc

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

Jose posted:

i gave up on fallout 4 which is really loving boring and bought dragons dogma for the pc

i took a break from fallout 4 to play unity and I don't feel like going back to it

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches
Ive started playing destiny for when I become best friends with bobby deluxe... only joking destiny is the loving worst and not even the promise of being friends with Bobby Deluxe could make me play it again

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Jose posted:

i got more than my money's worth out of fallout 4 but i have abandoned it and will not finish it

also i'm having a pork pie and grapes for lunch

sout
Apr 24, 2014

I have 49 hours of FO4 on Steam so I guess I enjoyed it a fair amount but I dunno.
The gunplay is way better but it's a really crappy RPG and the dialogue/writing isn't great.

Looke
Aug 2, 2013

DrWrestling69 posted:

What the gently caress

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have been playing the War Thunder planes.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

goatface posted:

I have been playing the War Thunder planes.

same i like it when i shoot other planes and get points for shooting the other planes

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm learning r for work and the course is really loving stupid at times

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Lady Gaza posted:

got my lunch sorted

the cucumber makes it healthy

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Jose posted:

i'm learning r for work and the course is really loving stupid at times

let me guess. 4 hours on matrices.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Vitamins posted:

same i like it when i shoot other planes and get points for shooting the other planes

I like it when I kill a bomber before they have a chance to bomb anything and they get really mad.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

buteruc posted:

let me guess. 4 hours on matrices.

it took doing subsetting twice before i think i got my head around it and now i'm doing matrix arithmetic

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

corn in the fridge posted:

Is Syndicate good. I played the original version on the Amiga.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i got more than my money's worth out of fallout 4 but i have abandoned it and will not finish it

I've built everything I wanted to build, shot everything I could be bothered to shoot and don't hate myself enough to put me through completing the dumb gay storyline, so I guess I'm done with Fallout too, until I put together an enormously modded version in 6 month's time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buteruc
Feb 12, 2009

Today I bought a hair dryer and ate an apple.

I did work as well, but that was boring.

On my walk to the train station, I saw the wind knock a guy over on his bike.