Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

St Evan Echoes posted:

It'll be written in .net again so no

Curses, foiled again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Pope Corky the IX posted:

This may be a stupid question, but does anyone know if the new TEW is going to be Mac-compatible?

Also, how the hell do you do the Million Dollar Dream on the Rock in the Showcase mode? I can't seem to find anything about it. thanks in advance. And my Xbox One gamertag is PopeCorkytheIX

re: million dollar dream

iirc its a direction+finisher from a standing position. in the pause menu, you can click on special moves and it'll tell you what is what.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

super macho dude posted:

re: million dollar dream

iirc its a direction+finisher from a standing position. in the pause menu, you can click on special moves and it'll tell you what is what.

I don't remember seeing it on the menu, I looked several times, but I could be wrong. I'll give it a shot, thank you.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Curses, foiled again.
yeah and im pretty sure his codebase will be a horrific mess so dont expect him to ever rewrite the whole thing to a Java or Unity project or w/e

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Watching the VOD of Rampage playing the UFC 2 beta, they're doing Punk vs Nick Diaz at 170 at maybe 48 minutes in.

Diaz sparked him cold in short order and kicked him in the balls. Magic. :allears:

http://www.twitch.tv/rampageishuman/v/36860121

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
Are there any newer Fire Pro saves out for PS3? I still have a really good one I got from KFG this past summer but I just downloaded the game again on a different PS3 so I figured I'd ask here

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!

schweens posted:

Are there any newer Fire Pro saves out for PS3? I still have a really good one I got from KFG this past summer but I just downloaded the game again on a different PS3 so I figured I'd ask here

DJKM just released a new starter pack recently, has a huge roster with a pretty good selection of basically every american company for several generations, with a handful of bonus lucha and puroresu dudes

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

LvK posted:

DJKM just released a new starter pack recently, has a huge roster with a pretty good selection of basically every american company for several generations, with a handful of bonus lucha and puroresu dudes

Thanks. I'm gonna give this roster a shot

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
God drat, Ted Turner just re-signed Brutus Beefcake on me. I wanted to let his contract expire!! :argh:

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

I'm actually impressed by how good SvR2006 is on the PSP. My only big complaint is that the load times suck but it runs really well.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Are you running it on the emulator? I'd have thought they'd be negligible on that.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

triplexpac posted:

God drat, Ted Turner just re-signed Brutus Beefcake on me. I wanted to let his contract expire!! :argh:

One time Ted Turner resigned Hulk Hogan for 80k a month without my consent when Scott Hall and Kevin Nash had Wage Matching. loving Turner!

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Are you running it on the emulator? I'd have thought they'd be negligible on that.

Nah, PSP2000 from a UMD.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you

Sanguinia posted:

One time Ted Turner resigned Hulk Hogan for 80k a month without my consent when Scott Hall and Kevin Nash had Wage Matching. loving Turner!

I wish TEW had some more fidelity on backstage people vs on screen characters. Ted Turner is a character on my roster for some reason, and he wants to be on TV damnit!

Although I guess in the case of someone like Dixie Carter this isn't too far off the mark

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy
When I fight Show or Henry or whoever in 2k16, I can't grapple them or reliably knock them down until I've done a bunch of damage already. Does anyone know how I can acquire that trait for my own MyCareer guy? Is it a Super Heavyweight thing, an Immovable Object thing, an attribute thing, or something else / a combination?

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Watching the VOD of Rampage playing the UFC 2 beta, they're doing Punk vs Nick Diaz at 170 at maybe 48 minutes in.

Diaz sparked him cold in short order and kicked him in the balls. Magic. :allears:

http://www.twitch.tv/rampageishuman/v/36860121

dick kick fouls are in?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Jenny Angel posted:

When I fight Show or Henry or whoever in 2k16, I can't grapple them or reliably knock them down until I've done a bunch of damage already. Does anyone know how I can acquire that trait for my own MyCareer guy? Is it a Super Heavyweight thing, an Immovable Object thing, an attribute thing, or something else / a combination?
Fairly sure it's a super heavyweight thing, strength dependent on what the disparity is between weight classes. Strikes, flying moves, ground and pound. Technical submissions also tend to hurt the big guys

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Sanguinia posted:

I tried running a TEW Nov 97 mod as WCW playing as the Booker.
Turner's goals included not letting Hogan slip beneath 89 in pop, getting to international, not signing anybody with <53 in psych or athleticism.
Which completely hamstrung everything I wanted to do. (things like 'sign talent to developmental deals' and 'phase out Hulk Hogan because he is old and impossible to deal with')
I started over as owner before he could fire me.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

coconono posted:

dick kick fouls are in?

No, they've given you more freedom to hit people while they're dropping/in a knockout animation so it just looked like he kciked him in the dicek while he was unconscious.

UFC 2 looks good but I've learned about getting my hopes up.

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.
Anyone know if talent gets pissed about inconsistent wellness related punishments in TEW? If I keep my drug testing but just stop punishing main eventers for it do talent who do get punished get upset? My last game I was WWE owner and Vince was just a goddamn nightmare to deal with, wanting to be on TV every single week and pissing hot every time he did.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

Perry Normal posted:

Anyone know if talent gets pissed about inconsistent wellness related punishments in TEW? If I keep my drug testing but just stop punishing main eventers for it do talent who do get punished get upset? My last game I was WWE owner and Vince was just a goddamn nightmare to deal with, wanting to be on TV every single week and pissing hot every time he did.

Stop testing?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Future Stars pack is now out for 2K16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZA1o0N4nOU

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Astro7x posted:

Can't find it on PS4

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

blake and murphy: a higher priority than sasha banks or bayley

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
Any word on this coming to PC yet? I don't have a next-gen console and I really would prefer having it on a platform where you can actually inject your own music.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Apparently the new DLC resets your Universe mode?

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

St Evan Echoes posted:

blake and murphy: a higher priority than sasha banks or bayley

They treat objects like women, man

Fawf
Nov 5, 2009

It's Me, It's Me, It's DDD

Astro7x posted:

for real who even cares about blake and murphy without alexa bliss

same goes for los matadores without torito, WTF even is this dlc

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

1st AD posted:

Any word on this coming to PC yet? I don't have a next-gen console and I really would prefer having it on a platform where you can actually inject your own music.

They are being very quiet on this, but last year the PC version came out when all the DLC was out (and came with said DLC).

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Who would ever even play as or play against the Los Matadores?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

KungFu Grip posted:

Can't find it on PS4

Try going to the PS Store; that's where I found mine (though I'm on the PS3)

KungFu Grip posted:

Again, PS3, but it removes the Championships I've selected for my brands, and tells me I have to fill the WWE and NXT titles, so I did that, switched my titles to what they were (it didn't vacant those titles, just removed them). It didn't reset the rosters, or the tag teams (like in previous games) ...

HOWEVER ...

Switched everything back to how I had it, played it a bit, turned it off to do some other stuff, and when I went back to play the game, it had done the same thing with the championships as posted above.

Never change, Yukes/2K.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

89 posted:

Who would ever even play as or play against the Los Matadores?

Literally no clue. This is basically :10bux: for Joe, if we're honest. Good news is he's very fun to play as and has a bunch of unique animations for stuff like his striking flurry or even the running senton (I think. I haven't actually checked, but it looks different than Owens' or Bray's, I think)

Genericide
Jan 20, 2004

KungFu Grip posted:

They're advising you don't download it, yes. http://www.gamesradar.com/dont-panic-new-wwe-2k16-dlc-breaks-main-game-mode/

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I feel like DLC broke Universe mode every year

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

2K saying it doesn't affect the PS3 version? The gently caress it does. Idiots.

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe
Who the hell would want anyone in that pack besides Joe

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Gaz-L posted:

Literally no clue. This is basically :10bux: for Joe, if we're honest. Good news is he's very fun to play as and has a bunch of unique animations for stuff like his striking flurry or even the running senton (I think. I haven't actually checked, but it looks different than Owens' or Bray's, I think)

Also a proper tag entrance for E&C. :colbert:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Nut Bunnies posted:

Who the hell would want anyone in that pack besides Joe

Blake and Murphy are a fine tag team, but if I was going for future stars/NXT themed DLC then there is no reason they shouldn't have been Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.

KungFu Grip posted:

Blake and Murphy are a fine tag team, but if I was going for future stars/NXT themed DLC then there is no reason they shouldn't have been Bayley, Charlotte, Becky, and Sasha.

When they scanned Becky it crashed all of Yuke's' servers and nobody knows why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veryslightlymad
Jun 3, 2007

I fight with
my brain
and with an
underlying
hatred of the
Erebonian
Noble Faction
In TEW, what am I supposed to do with my jobbers? Am I supposed to have a roster full of guys that will never, ever get over, or am I supposed to sign random dudes to 6 month PPA contracts, put all the guys I LIKE over them, then get a bunch of other new lovely dudes?

I feel like I've signed too many people to too long of contracts, but I was worried about my regional competitors signing them from under me.