Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mithranderp posted:

I'm happy to ##vote iajanus

Cruelty comes in many flavours

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Get the hell away from my anus

(?)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

black_tangled posted:

Get the hell away from my anus

(?)

Sorry for that bad rhyme

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mithranderp posted:

Sorry for that bad rhyme

She played it straight

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

She played it straight

I think we need to call time

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."

black_tangled posted:

I think we need to call time

So ##vote Zetsubou , mate!

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

Gwynplaine posted:

So ##vote Zetsubou , mate!

We're nearly at the end now

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mithranderp posted:

We're nearly at the end now

A wonderful game

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Returned, from soccer training, have I. A grave disturbance in the force, have I felt. A SithScum Master, I fear, walks among us. One who is highly skilled in the force. One who, their PR, truly inhabits. At those he perceives as weak, he lashes out at with his dark powers. If your minds are unguarded, his will shall be yours.

##vote Zets

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Birdstrike posted:

A wonderful game

Let's all take a bow

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

iajanus posted:

Returned, from soccer training, have I. A grave disturbance in the force, have I felt. A SithScum Master, I fear, walks among us. One who is highly skilled in the force. One who, their PR, truly inhabits. At those he perceives as weak, he lashes out at with his dark powers. If your minds are unguarded, his will shall be yours.

##vote Zets

##vote iajanus

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

Let's all take a bow

'Cause that bear is to blame.

Oh, aye-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-di-dee-die!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
hoo fraekign ray

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

omg that wuz so fun guyse

took way 2 long tho

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Mithranderp posted:

omg that wuz so fun guyse

took way 2 long tho

treu

also lol b_t

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

iajanus posted:

##vote Zets

Zetsubou-san posted:

##vote iajanus

omgus?

##vote zets

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I admit, going to the local mick joint for any help with the case was probably not one of the better decisions I had made in my time. But for all that it lacked straight answers it had straight whisky in abundance. I don't know if it was that or the weird jig I got into with the other patrons, but somehow it all seemed to click in my head. Sometimes the simplest answers could still be the best, but then some of the quieter patsies may have escaped my attention also. I wasnt about to eliminate sky coq from the picture also. A call came through for me at the bar, apparently there was two more jobs for me tommorow. I muttered 'jesus loving christ' to myself and was thrown from the place like I was tofu at a cookout. "Right..right" I thought to myself garbage cans cluttered all around me like the potential leads of this case "taking his name in vein"

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Birdstrike posted:

Cruelty comes in many flavours

i waf tryign to suggedt a partial rhybe like saev us or clay diavis or somethifn but went straifht up the date

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Birdstrike posted:

i waf tryign to suggedt a partial rhybe like saev us or clay diavis or somethifn but went straifht up the date

lol no she hd 2 rhyme wit "iajanus"

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Excellent job on a smooth-running game, you guys! Now for the points. Our runner-up was black_tangled, who scored 25 points for the anus line alone. But the winner is Birdstrike with 82 points!

TOML gets an honourable mention for racking up a whopping 310 points with some double-PR posts, but sadly he was disqualified for not actually being in the game.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

We need a lynch people!!!

Would vote sky coq, Gwyn or zets at a pinch

And action!

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
has anoyne see bwomore todayf?

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

black_tangled posted:

We need a lynch people!!!

Would vote sky coq, Gwyn or zets at a pinch

And action!

Wait wtf? Why me? Just got back from a walk, catching up on voting patterns now.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Birdstrike posted:

has anoyne see bwomore todayf?

This is a great question.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Another great question is why are people voting for gifman

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I agrwe ##vote sky choq

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

bowmore posted:

BEET YOU SCUMMY JABRONI

This guy literally hasn't posted since yesterday. Always lynch lurkers.

##vote Lurk More

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I swept the banana peels off my shoulder, I decided to keep the wilted rhubarb that had fallen into my lapel pocket in place, in hopes that people would think it was intentional. I might not have trusted the freaky mime with the photographs, but there was little denying the backwards talking fella was clamming up more than pier 49 in tourist season. Heck some people hadn't even shown their face today. Doubtless they had their reasoning, and that sort of reasoning was gonna bite me in the rear end like Ted Bundy tomorrow, but I couldn't ignore it, either.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
shiehky2cheekjy

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

lol tru

bt only 2 votes 4 iajanus b4 I switched

SKY COQ posted:

This guy literally hasn't posted since yesterday. Always lynch lurkers.

##vote Lurk More

wt abt iajanus, hes got less posts dan bowmore

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Gwynplaine posted:

I swept the banana peels off my shoulder, I decided to keep the wilted rhubarb that had fallen into my lapel pocket in place, in hopes that people would think it was intentional. I might not have trusted the freaky mime with the photographs, but there was little denying the backwards talking fella was clamming up more than pier 49 in tourist season. Heck some people hadn't even shown their face today. Doubtless they had their reasoning, and that sort of reasoning was gonna bite me in the rear end like Ted Bundy tomorrow, but I couldn't ignore it, either.

y dint u vote lst nite

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

lol tru

bt only 2 votes 4 iajanus b4 I switched

wt abt iajanus, hes got less posts dan bowmore

Not today he hasn't. Lurk more hasn't posted today full stop. That's a huge red flag.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Argh votefinder isn't recognising my vote but I think I'm starting to understand how it handles nicknames.

##vote team dorks

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

y dint u vote lst nite

And for that matter why aren't you voting now, Mario to Gaspy's Luigi?

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Not today he hasn't. Lurk more hasn't posted today full stop. That's a huge red flag.

also tru

weve got <20 mins 2 get a lynch on SUM1

2 nolynch in a row wuld b bad

##vote bowmore 4 hs lurkn

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
##vote zets

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

also tru

weve got <20 mins 2 get a lynch on SUM1

2 nolynch in a row wuld b bad

##vote bowmore 4 hs lurkn

If it helps think of it as a ##whip

Votecount for Day 2

Zetsubou-san (4): Those On My Left, Gwynplaine, iajanus, Mithranderp, Mithranderp, Birdstrike
bowmore (2): SKY COQ, SKY COQ, SKY COQ, Mithranderp
iajanus (1): Mithranderp, Zetsubou-san, Mithranderp
SKY COQ (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
black_tangled (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike
Those On My Left (0): Birdstrike, Birdstrike

Not Voting (2): black_tangled, bowmore

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 27th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 15 minutes.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

##vote zets sorry dude....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

hamma zets if theres no more bwmre votes

• Locked thread