Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SeldomSeen
Apr 26, 2003

True Story...

fuzzknot posted:

Sorry, I only have jpegs of scarves. Here is a terrible photo of the scarf I had on this morning:

Will send starship .jpeg on release.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Fidelity. Wait, was I'm working on again?

Poor guy. Didn't anyone tell him Star Marine was released this week?

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Kings need not raise their voices to be heard

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/6296006/#Comment_6296006

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005

It's like arguing "how could the bible be written by man if it was written by God?", what the gently caress. Coming soon, "CIG can't be shutting down because they haven't released the game yet :smug:"

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Beet Wagon posted:

If it makes you feel any better, my company changed their name about two years ago, and instead of using their in-house graphic design team or marketing division they outsourced the whole thing to some guy who does graphic design "in his free time" in Indiana. He hosed everything up, sent back the wrong kinds of files, and our in-house team had to redo everything he did. Then, after spending millions of dollars getting all our new logos printed on literally everything, it turns out he used a logo that miiiiiight be kinda sorta trademarked by somebody else. Oops.

Brilliant. But that's a big part of the problem here, too. The original invoices were done for free by some friend of one of the bosses who has either moved on or won't work for free again, so they're trying to figure out how to fix the invoices for free again, which is unsurprisingly not happening.

By the way, how were the pierogi?

HexDog
Feb 4, 2009

Did you see Regis this morning?

A Neurotic Jew posted:

GOOOOONNNSSSS!!!!

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/42y6zv/dereks_buddies_writing_sa_articles_referencing/

This is the "there is progress if you forget everything they said previously" guy. He is the best. If by some miracle SC does come out I will buy a new computer just for CIG vs. Goon fuckery.

Wow goons good job shooting yourselves in the foot and making CIG your enemy you IDIOTS.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
laffo

https://twitter.com/Kazaloo_8572/status/692398567751819266

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Wait Star Marine was released?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Daztek posted:

Wonder how awkward today's livestream with Sean Tracy will be

Ben posted:

This is making me VERY UPSET. You guys misunderstood everything because you're skinny and poor. All that's promised and MORE will be coming as we begin ramping up production once additional developer resources free up. The perception that we should be ignoring Star Marine and favoring other aspects of Star Citizen is totally wrong - if anything the opposite is word salad word salad word salad bullshit management speech word salad

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

That page doesn't exists, just like star citizen.

BMan
Oct 31, 2015

KNIIIIIIFE
EEEEEYYYYE
ATTAAAACK

Whatever this was, it's already deleted :(

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

got a screendump?

It's gone

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

trucutru posted:

Derek, I'm still checking your twitter. Don't do this to me Derek. First you didn't pay for last week's misinformation and trolling and now this.

You didn't get your check from Derek? I got mine, right on schedule. Even had a bonus for submitting more than 100 CIG CS tickets in one week. Those loving spergs are never going to get any CS with all my bogus tickets clogging up the queue.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Yes. We're all playing it which is why this thread is so empty

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

Even better: Star Marine is so advanced, you need to be on the cutting edge of quantum mechanics to study it. It was cancelled, it never existed, it's been released, AND it's still in development, all at the same time. And all of this was stated by Christ himself in the last 10FTC.

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

got a screendump?

It's gone

His tweeting is great.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Kazaloo_8572

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

got a screendump?

It's gone

hehehe

Only registered members can see post attachments!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wow

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

Cats LOVE Cigars! posted:

It's like arguing "how could the bible be written by man if it was written by God?", what the gently caress. Coming soon, "CIG can't be shutting down because they haven't released the game yet :smug:"

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/42vah4/is_the_game_worth_it/

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
YOU CAN TELL ITS FAKE........ LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS

THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES IT AWAY

Scruffpuff
Dec 23, 2015

I love that the "clue" is the number of comments. The comments themselves are apparently par for the course for this community. How self-damning.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

So, I was running around twitter and one thing led to another and I ended up looking around at some stuff Wulf Knight had posted... which led me a bunch of places, but I need to take off my joke pants for a second...

He lost his fiancee to a drunk driver and it took him 8 years to get over it. :( That's some hard core sad feels. It doesn't excuse much of his behavior, but it looks like he did find someone new and is happy now. Maybe SC is a safety blanket for him? Not sure.

This post is dedicated to WulfKnight and to better times (clicky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o9gf_soFBM)

quote:

...and remember folks... Be excellent to one another... When it all comes down to it... We aren't Fixers or MP's or 'Crats... We aren't Clan... We aren't Neutral or Omni... We aren't AIL, Cerberus, Synergy Factor, Legion, HYDRA or Obsidian Order....

We're flesh and blood. Real people on the other side of the keyboard... Enjoying this wondrous creation together. Sharing our experiences, our successes and our failures...

Be careful out there... Keep your nose to the wind and your eyes, heart and mind sharply focused on the goals you desire to achieve.

--Xaeriq Xavier Wulf Knight (Formerly known as the Clan Fixer "Knightwulf".)

To better times, you gross pervert.

(edit: I made sure all of this stuff was already public knowledge, zero doxxing)

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

SeldomSeen posted:

Will send starship .jpeg on release.

"Release." Lol. So, never.

Here is another terrible jpeg of a scarf. $2,500.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

skaboomizzy posted:

awesome. My last cat used get a cold about twice a year. Once he managed to sneeze on my leg while facing away from me. It was amazing.

I had a cat who once sneezed so hard he blew a whisker off.

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Lowtax posted:

It's hilarious how many people think the "comments" on here are real:

http://www.somethingawful.com/video-game-article/star-marine-setback/

see the issue is they basically are in the sense that if you let people comment the comedy would fill in itself.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lowtax posted:

YOU CAN TELL ITS FAKE........ LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS

THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT GIVES IT AWAY

It's so obvious :smug:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the good ol puppet master routine

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
I hear that when this all goes to poo poo Chris will re-dedicate his life towards what he really loved, writing.

Stay tuned for his new hit "Mein Traum" - The tell-all book from the legend himself!

blueberrysmith
May 4, 2006

Dirty Sanchez

This makes me really appreciate the life I have.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Golden Ticket. That's like king of the spergs. Even outranks the Completionists. The verse isn't a happy place at the mo

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

blueberrysmith posted:

This makes me really appreciate the life I have.

I dunno man, that's a loving cool picture, regardless of who it's a picture of.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Haha I loving laughed out loud for the first time in like a week

Holy poo poo

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Agrajag posted:

the good ol puppet master routine

I am an ant that has been stepped on and trolled. It feels very bad.

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Star Marine was inside us all the time Dorothy

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

fuzzknot posted:

Brilliant. But that's a big part of the problem here, too. The original invoices were done for free by some friend of one of the bosses who has either moved on or won't work for free again, so they're trying to figure out how to fix the invoices for free again, which is unsurprisingly not happening.

By the way, how were the pierogi?

Delicious, thank you! They always end up being worth the work, if I can stop being lazy long enough to make them.

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

"I want Star Citizen to allow me to play against other people, but only ever against people that I can win against"

ZenMaster
Jan 24, 2006

I Saved PC Gaming

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I dunno man, that's a loving cool picture, regardless of who it's a picture of.

Totally. Wulf could have starred in any number of 80s sword & board films... sad really...

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Prop Wash posted:

"I want Star Citizen to allow me to play against other people, but only ever against people that I can win against"

I can't wait til these people are cowering for hours in crates while I teabag their spaceships chairs

Mirificus
Oct 29, 2004

10FTC anti griefing measures

Dolchstoß

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Even on reddit the citizens are revolting

Haven't seen backers this upset since Derek Smart said a thing

• Locked thread