Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Those On My Left posted:

As I walk through the valley where I harvest my grain
My fuckin scumdar goes off
Who do I see? Gwyn-fuckin-plaine

##vote Gwynplaine
NOICE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Those On My Left posted:

##vote Gwynplaine

Very much, I enjoyed this post. Nicely played, I say to you. Confused, I am though, about what is pinging you. Misread me, please do not - aspersions I mean not to cast on your judgement. Some insight, I would like to gain, into what you're sensing.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Okay, it's time to start a new game today, this one is free for anyone to join. It's called Hats!

If you sign up with ##improv, you can ignore your PR (except for Coq), but all your posts must include one of the hat images from this collection:

http://imgur.com/a/DvJLo

The post must somehow reference or be inspired by the hat you are wearing! You can use the same hat more than once, but you'll probably get more points by branching out more.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
:ghost: :ghost:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Those On My Left posted:

##vote Gwynplaine

________/

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
##improv to remove at least one of my loving PRs

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Hunting makes me horny.

Thomas can you explain your read on Gwyn?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
The prick actually accused me of killing Birdy of all people. I was more steamed than the broccoli at a retirement village but I walked it off. Nerves. Or ignorance, maybe. Either was forgivable. Fact is, when you're actually innocent, death doesnt scare you. So long as you don't self vote, you can still die laughing. Especially when you're being accused by the guy you conspicuously didnt hammer before being an early voter for the actual scum. Let em accuse. It'll make your death funnier. Hopefully bird would have a round waiting for me, wherever they were.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
##improv

I'd like to make this game great again, by identifying all the scum and kicking them out.

TOML why the scum read on gwyn?

(is it because he failed to vote 2 days in a row?)

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
IRON SHEIK IS OK WITH GWYN KNOCKOUT

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.

b_t, m'lady, pray tell what does your female intuition tell you about coq v gwyn?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

SKY COQ posted:

Hunting makes me horny.

Thomas can you explain your read on Gwyn?

I am getting the same sort of vibe I got from him in Mario Mafia, in which he was scum

And it just makes me think "Whattsamatta you, you gottadeno respect. HEY Shaddupayaface"

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Those On My Left posted:

I am getting the same sort of vibe I got from him in Mario Mafia, in which he was scum

And it just makes me think "Whattsamatta you, you gottadeno respect. HEY Shaddupayaface"

I have deduced that his PR enables him to continue to post like that. He could be a lot less opaque with his writing if he wished to be. I have also observed that he freely admitted to allowing D1 to end in a no-lynch.

elementary, my dears.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Mithranderp posted:

I have deduced that his PR enables him to continue to post like that. He could be a lot less opaque with his writing if he wished to be. I have also observed that he freely admitted to allowing D1 to end in a no-lynch.

elementary, my dears.

I wasn't meaning to refer to his Style, but rather to the way that his posting is largely marginal and doesn't really fill even one Blank Space.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Mithranderp posted:

elementary, my dears.

Croikey! Youse've gotta use one of the bloody photos from the bloody imgur album, cobber! Strewth!

http://m.imgur.com/a/DvJLo

I agree with your read on Gwyn, but then of course I'd say that.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

SKY COQ posted:

Croikey! Youse've gotta use one of the bloody photos from the bloody imgur album, cobber! Strewth!

http://m.imgur.com/a/DvJLo

I agree with your read on Gwyn, but then of course I'd say that.

sorry, I think I've had one too many concussions and missed that

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Mithranderp posted:

b_t, m'lady, pray tell what does your female intuition tell you about coq v gwyn?

##improv

My blessed Mithranderp, whose name reminds me of that holiest of gifts, Mithranmyrrh, given to our Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ on the blessed and joyous occasion of his birth. I have prayed and 'lo I have received an answer, blessings be upon me.

Gwyn has been tripping my holy scumdar for reasons known only to thine blessed gut.

SkyCoq, resting in the left hand of St Peter, is almost certainly that of the spawn of Satan himself, and a scummier scum I have not laid eyes upon.

Bless us oh lord for our sins in passing judgement upon those who are surely, as mortal as ourselves.

Amen.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

##improv

My blessed Mithranderp, whose name reminds me of that holiest of gifts, Mithranmyrrh, given to our Lord and Saviour Jesus H. Christ on the blessed and joyous occasion of his birth. I have prayed and 'lo I have received an answer, blessings be upon me.

Gwyn has been tripping my holy scumdar for reasons known only to thine blessed gut.

SkyCoq, resting in the left hand of St Peter, is almost certainly that of the spawn of Satan himself, and a scummier scum I have not laid eyes upon.

Bless us oh lord for our sins in passing judgement upon those who are surely, as mortal as ourselves.

Amen.

so really it's a gamble either way?

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

If I were going to have a nice witch hunt today, I'd start with Sky Coq. There's only one way to tell a witch, and that's by lynching.

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

black_tangled posted:

If I were going to have a nice witch hunt today, I'd start with Sky Coq. There's only one way to tell a witch, and that's by lynching.

Yeah, I'll give that the green light

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Mithranderp posted:

##improv

I'd like to make this game great again, by identifying all the scum and kicking them out.

TOML why the scum read on gwyn?

(is it because he failed to vote 2 days in a row?)

This isn't using a game regulation hat, but TRUMP DOESN'T PLAY BY YOUR RULES! Take a YOOOOGE amount of points!

Plus 10 points just for covering up his hair :v:

Minus 1000 points for the fedora, though. Minus 1000 more to anyone who points out its actually a trilby or something.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Goodbye Coq, Coq goodbye. Goodbye Coq.

*Clive Palmer crazy eyes*

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

black_tangled posted:

Goodbye Coq, Coq goodbye. Goodbye Coq.

*Clive Palmer crazy eyes*

There are still some words I can't use. See if you can spot them!

You know, there's something fishy about this.

You're very keen to pile on me today because I waned to policy LUNCH a lurker yesterday as I had no read on Zets, and because Birdstrike (how good is it to be able to use people's names!) took a swing at me before he got offed.

It seems like you're swimming upstream here mate.

Can I suggest that the reads you're seeing are exactly what you'd see if a halfway decent BEAR arranged for some misdirection? Let's try and focus on the more important BEAR candidates today, like Gwyn the confessed LUNCH-stopper or the strangely silent Bowmore. They are my picks for being BEARS.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

And that's why they call me slutlungs

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

SKY COQ posted:

There are still some words I can't use. See if you can spot them!

You know, there's something fishy about this.

You're very keen to pile on me today because I waned to policy LUNCH a lurker yesterday as I had no read on Zets, and because Birdstrike (how good is it to be able to use people's names!) took a swing at me before he got offed.

It seems like you're swimming upstream here mate.

Can I suggest that the reads you're seeing are exactly what you'd see if a halfway decent BEAR arranged for some misdirection? Let's try and focus on the more important BEAR candidates today, like Gwyn the confessed LUNCH-stopper or the strangely silent Bowmore. They are my picks for being BEARS.

You conveniently left out my most salient point, which was that when the pressure was on Zets, confirmed scum, you voted TOML about a million times. Then picked it up again the next day for shifty reasons, then played down the line with the policy lynch perspective, guaranteed not to draw any attention. That seems a little fruity to me.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

(P.S. I don't mean any disrespect to our homosexual friends with my fruity comment. It must be the burger I replaced my brain with.)

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

thanks b_t, you've left me with a lot of food for thought

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Why would I fiddle around with someone I didn't have a read on?

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

black_tangled posted:

You conveniently left out my most salient point, which was that when the pressure was on Zets, confirmed scum, you voted TOML about a million times. Then picked it up again the next day for shifty reasons, then played down the line with the policy lynch perspective, guaranteed not to draw any attention. That seems a little fruity to me.

This, for me, was the most troubling aspect. A student of the dark, his friends, would try to protect. Lies, deception, and obfuscation - these tools are those of the SithScum. The attack on TOML, coming when it did, smacked of last-ditch redirection. Today, no obvious case, Coq has put forward. Yet attack, he does. A good reason, there could be. For now, a decision must be made. May the force be with us, and guide this choice.

[b]##vote Sky Coq[/n]

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

Weak with the force, my typing is.

##vote SKY COQ

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

SKY COQ posted:

Why would I fiddle around with someone I didn't have a read on?

:drat:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

We are only 1 vote to hammer, I think we should hold off the execution until later as it's still like 9 hours to go.

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

iajanus posted:

This, for me, was the most troubling aspect. A student of the dark, his friends, would try to protect. Lies, deception, and obfuscation - these tools are those of the SithScum. The attack on TOML, coming when it did, smacked of last-ditch redirection. Today, no obvious case, Coq has put forward. Yet attack, he does. A good reason, there could be. For now, a decision must be made. May the force be with us, and guide this choice.

[b]##vote Sky Coq[/n]

Red light, Yaddle.

I think Gwyn is a BEAR because he's not voted for two days straight
I think Bowmore is a BEAR because he is bear-ly posting.

You have a green light to read my posts properly.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
##vote Sky-Cog

:getin:

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

SKY COQ posted:

Red light, Yaddle.

I think Gwyn is a BEAR because he's not voted for two days straight
I think Bowmore is a BEAR because he is bear-ly posting.

You have a green light to read my posts properly.

If you're right then the Bears will not be able to resist this tasty image

And will be forced to Postmore

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

bowmore posted:

##vote Sky-Cog

:getin:

:redhammer:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

And that wraps it up for our game of Mafia Quirks!

:rip: RIP SKY COQ, SCUM :rip:

The winners are TOWN, with 2 points! For your prize, you get to read the credits in the style of: a bunch of Auspol goons!

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:munch: :staredog: :munch:

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

That was really fun, thanks for a great game Bif :) I especially enjoyed being the angry director!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Case closed, bar open. Town fulla rubes, but I loved them anyway. I went down to the dock, and poured one our for Birdy. He'd have loved to have seen this. Perhaps he had, in some way.

• Locked thread