Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
haha wow

greag gamr, bof

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.
Fuuuuuuck

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Great job on the daily games and PR's too, everybody. It was a lot of fun to read. :dance:

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

SKY COQ posted:

Fuuuuuuck

:boom:

The Before Times
Mar 8, 2014

Once upon a time, I would have thrown you halfway to the moon for a crack like that.
haha nice

I had a feeling it was coq since he flat out refused to vote zets both times

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

haahahah holy poo poo

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

SKY COQ posted:

Fuuuuuuck
Sorry dude, couldn't let you talk your way out of trouble :p

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
IRON SHIEK bowmore ALWAYS LEGEND

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

why the gently caress is auspol town capable of such greatness except when i'm running the loving game

thanks for this bif, it was very silly and lots of fun

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Those On My Left posted:

why the gently caress is auspol town capable of such greatness except when i'm running the loving game

thanks for this bif, it was very silly and lots of fun

I think roles just make us go into mobius strip logical loops and explode from the confusion.

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I have had such a bad week at work and this thread was just an utter joy to read since I used to LOVE watching Whose Line - thank you all for the entertainment!

I'll leave you with the single best Whose Line clip ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Qtlfd9ul4

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

black_tangled posted:

I think roles just make us go into mobius strip logical loops and explode from the confusion.

I think so too, the last time I remember town doing this well was that all vanilla game where we nabbed Milky and TOML right off the bat.

Traditional Mafia wisdom is that, given the same numbers, vanilla games favor scum more while role-heavy games favor town more by giving them more data and less ways for the scum to hide. But I think for Auspol it's the exact opposite. :cheeky:

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

"Let me get this straight..."
Amazing game Bif. Gonna print this one out.

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Gwyn you really did a great job posting in character but drat, I was really thinking you were scum because I guess it was hard to post a lot of content in that style? In contrast to your last game I thought you were acting pretty scummy.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Podima posted:

I have had such a bad week at work and this thread was just an utter joy to read since I used to LOVE watching Whose Line - thank you all for the entertainment!

I'll leave you with the single best Whose Line clip ever:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6Qtlfd9ul4

It was a nice surprise to see you posting again, it's pretty gratifying to know my games are fun to follow even for non-players! :)

I used to watch a ton of Whose Line too back when I lived in the States. Even the old British ones with Clive Anderson.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

black_tangled posted:

Gwyn you really did a great job posting in character but drat, I was really thinking you were scum because I guess it was hard to post a lot of content in that style? In contrast to your last game I thought you were acting pretty scummy.

I've been working pretty much solid double shifts 9 hours of one job, 5 of the other for most of this game, so I wasn't able to overwritten gumshoe diary as much as I wanted.

Gwyn always seems scummy. The less scummy they seem the greater the chance they are actually scum.

Gwyn will never post the same waytwo games running . Comparing games will not help much unless you go through the archives.

If Gwyn actually seems scared and panicky about being lynched, they are either scum or town with cool powers. This much is embarrassingly consistent.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

i had so much fun reading other people's posts and writing my own

i think the hat game was definitely the highlight

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

That was really creative Bif. Good fun. Great job.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

It could be confirmation bias, but out of all of our mini vanilla games we've had I've always died early and town always wins.

:tinfoil:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh hey, who actually watched the Zets flip?

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

I loved all the PRs, everyone stuck to there's really well. Bowmore was brilliant and Zetsubou-san s was so much fun.

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Bifauxnen posted:

me, i loved it

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zets did the best loving job with his images.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

For real. It made scum hunting both harder and easier because I loved absolutely everyone's posting.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Beetphyxious posted:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

I think I would say to my daughters if they were to ask me this question... A shitpost is the greatest gift that you can give someone, the ultimate gift of giving and don't give it to someone lightly, that's what I would say.

Those On My Left posted:

i had so much fun reading other people's posts and writing my own

i think the hat game was definitely the highlight

Same. That game was heaps of fun.

I really hosed myself over by being drunk on Tuesday and lazy yesterday.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

Beetphyxious posted:

:blush:

Coq au Nandos
Nov 7, 2006

Beetphyxious posted:

It could be confirmation bias, but out of all of our mini vanilla games we've had I've always died early and town always wins.

:tinfoil:

I policy killed you n1 because I knew you'd rumble us

black_tangled
Aug 2, 2004

Bifauxnen posted:

I did!

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTTxDWZcbxI

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Wasn't the first jojo Mafia Vanilla? Scum won that.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Gwynplaine posted:

nope

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwynplaine posted:

No the mini games ran by mills and bif

Not together

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Bifauxnen posted:

I did but was drunk so forgot what it was about.

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Well disregard then. Yeah Beet might be on to something.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Gwynplaine posted:

Well disregard then. Yeah Beet might be on to something.

I still think you're scummy. :v:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Last vanilla Auspol I remember was Gaspy's boring transformer one where we tricked ourselves into believing the scum fake role claims.

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yeah Zets was killing it, I was very relieved I didn't get his

Gwynplaine
Jan 24, 2015

Beetphyxious posted:

I still think you're scummy. :v:

As well you are right to!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iajanus
Aug 17, 2004

NUMBER 1 QUEENSLAND SUPPORTER
MAROONS 2023 STATE OF ORIGIN CHAMPIONS FOR LIFE

Thankful, I am, that the scum were relatively easy to spot by their voting habits and demeanor, since otherwise, hosed, we would have been.

Now I have a headache, much akin to hitting it against glass.

• Locked thread