Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlternateNu
May 5, 2005

ドーナツダメ!

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Also all the arturia lancer art on pixiv sucks rear end! gently caress!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twiddy
May 17, 2008

To the man who loves art for its own sake, it is frequently in its least important and lowliest manifestations that the keenest pleasure is to be derived.
The best part of this sequence is when Lancer gives her poo poo and tries to swim away and she runs on water after him.

F/HA is so good.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D

Twiddy posted:

The best part of this sequence is when Lancer gives her poo poo and tries to swim away and she runs on water after him.

F/HA is so good.

I agree. F/HA hits that spot where it takes itself too seriously and not seriously at all and you get to see all your favorite Servants being mundane, dumb, and stupidly cool.

F/GO talk: I take back what I said about this event, the drops have been ridiculously good. Then again I'm lucky to have two of my own Saberfaces and Sieg, and really good supports (thanks Nyaa and Baal, Altera and Okita are monsters)

BlitzBlast
Jul 30, 2011

some people just wanna watch the world burn
F/HA gives us the beauty of EMIYA's speech against saving cats from trees.

It's perfect.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

I really should just shut the fuck up and stop posting forever
College Slice
Getting Okita to 70 and putting Support Scathach to the 4th slot seems to have made farming Tesla somewhat reliable!

e:

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Also historical Arthur was said to be a Roman so they implied that Nero was her ancestor.

You just know this sets up Sir Arthur Wellesley to be a Saber face.

Raenir Salazar fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Jan 26, 2016

GodofDiscord
Sep 5, 2013

Not the strongest, but the cutest.
I haven't been taking the event all that seriously because as soon as I could get enough Gold Lancer Statues I ascended Jeanne. Then I ascended her again and I finally have my first 5 star fully ascended.
I just got Saber Lily and hopefully I can max her out before the day is done.
Also used the gatcha and I got Saber Alter, along with Fergus and Paraclesus. Two more sabers for the event.... Only one more quartz and just maybe I can get Nero.

Lord Koth
Jan 8, 2012

Well, my second 10-roll of the event nabbed me Nero, along with a Bridal Training and two more Trueshots. Given how horrid the first 10-roll was this doesn't quite make up for it, but picking up Nero and Tamamo's CE was pretty nice.

Eventwise, I'm just lazily making my way along. Overall I'm a bit shy of 250k Artorium at the moment, and have gotten through all stages except Super Dimension, which I'll probably be making an attempt at later.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
There is a survey on the official FGO website, a user feedback sort of thing so if you fill it out, you get a summoning ticket.

Here's the translation of the survey so you know what to fill in.
Survey on the official site

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Good god does DW love their loving 500K+ health dragons. It feels like every other mission in this event features one.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The dragons are the worst enemies in the game and I wish they would stop using them

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

:colbert:
Sadly, Siegfried still suck at killing these dragons.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

"According to Wikipedia" there is a black hole that emits zionist hawking radiation where my brain should have been

College Slice

Baal posted:

The dragons are the worst enemies in the game and I wish they would stop using them

I decided to burst the two in the Archer 40 AP first because they crit for so goddamn much.

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

I finally did the lvl90 quest with only using my command seals and I was pretty happy about it (it was close).
Just watched a video where someone does that poo poo with a solo lvl80 Nero, I'm loving bad at this game. :eng99:

laith_rem
May 9, 2015
To be fair, Nero is invincible

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
I don't mind dragons, I just want them to fix the goddamn FP gacha and get rid of the bronze level up cards.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
The FP gatcha is so worthless

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
It's only good for getting CEs to level up your better ones and even then it's still worthless.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
At the beginning of the game around the time you get that first what, 10,000 FP's? I think its useful; but now that I have Servants I'm trying to level up past 60/70 and already have the 1* to 3* Servants I want or max level'd up their NP's it's very meh.

Maybe have a means of converting FP to Quartz?

Also there's a Survey up by DW in which you get a free summoning ticket if you do. And maybe some CE's? I'll find out once I'm back home.

BurningDance
Apr 27, 2010
Thanks free summoning ticket from the survey. I really wanted that 2030 CE.

Maybe now I can try to get all of Waver's skill to level 10 and set him as my leader permanently with the 2030 CE attached to him. :smithicide:

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

We're your first, last, and only line of defense. We live in secret. We exist in shadow.

And we dress in black.
Is there any news on the Heavens Feel movie? Gave up trying to find it inside the Gachat.

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
No

Arbite
Nov 4, 2009

So sometimes there's a really good Sakura Saber in my support list and sometimes there isn't. I know the player isn't swapping, as my amount of selectable friends goes down too.

What's the deal?

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
The support list only displays a portion of your friend list at once, and it rotates servants in and out every so often.

dudermcbrohan
May 14, 2013
The wiki refuses to load for me which quest is the best for farming the tubes?

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
40 AP where you fight Scatach. Pretty drat easy considering you can just use all your Sabers to wreck her (if the Rider demon enemy hasn't depleted your HP yet)

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
So I seem to have more or less exhausted my silver Saber statues from the Event store, do I just move on to some other Servant (like trying to Ascend Cu?) or is there a way to farm the event for more Statues? I got Mordred and Okita to 70, but Lily is stuck at 50 unless I can get more statues, and I am interested in getting more Ahoges if I can so I can max out Lily.

I'm not really sure what my goal is now.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
You wait until the Saber ascension daily rolls back around

Compendium
Jun 18, 2013

M-E-J-E-D
If you already exhausted the statues from the event shop, then you're not getting any more than that from the event. Honestly, unless you're up for tons of grinding, I'd say you don't have to focus on getting the other statues since you can get those from the usual Dailies after the event is done.

So yeah, max out Lily's NP if you haven't already by getting all the points you can.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Baal posted:

You wait until the Saber ascension daily rolls back around

But in the mean time though there's still the Saber Wars stuff, I should keep doing those then if I can't really effectively ascend any other Servants?

Mordred Surprisingly will be easy to Ascend again to 80, I think I just need two of the explosions.

e:

Compendium posted:

If you already exhausted the statues from the event shop, then you're not getting any more than that from the event. Honestly, unless you're up for tons of grinding, I'd say you don't have to focus on getting the other statues since you can get those from the usual Dailies after the event is done.

So yeah, max out Lily's NP if you haven't already by getting all the points you can.

Roger!

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

I come back to ADTRW for the first time in more than a year and Type-Moon finally has a general thread instead of just sneaking around in the Fate/Zero thread. It's like an early birthday present!

Looks like a lot of talkin' about that Grand Order in here... I'm afraid to play that game after I got burned by that Final Fantasy gatchapon phone game, is this one any better? Or should I just limit myself to looking for translations for the story on Beast's Lair.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Sanguinia posted:

I'm afraid to play that game after I got burned by that Final Fantasy gatchapon phone game, is this one any better?
Currently, the gatch rate is horrendous. You might never get a 5-stars for a long time. However, the game is easy if you can get like three maxed 5-stars of different classes. 4-stars team feel like the normal difficulty.

People have proven you can beat the hardest event in game with only 1-2 stars team with maxed skills AND even solo it with Nero with a little luck.

You can breeze through like 3/4 of the current game content if you bring our maxed level friend servant to nuke everything.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If I'm honest my eyes just kind of glaze over on each F/GO post. But it's cool that other people are having fun, and in the end it's not like there are too many new actual T-M developments happening. I guess since the monkey's paw had to be used on Kizumonogatari it will be a while before it can be used again for Heaven's Feel, at least.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

If I'm honest my eyes just kind of glaze over on each F/GO post. But it's cool that other people are having fun, and in the end it's not like there are too many new actual T-M developments happening. I guess since the monkey's paw had to be used on Kizumonogatari it will be a while before it can be used again for Heaven's Feel, at least.

In fairness though it seems like FGO is at some truly absurd levels of crazy successful and some amount of that is going back to T-M for hopefully more content right?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
If that's how things usually worked then Valve would've already made Half-Life 3.

Nyaa
Jan 7, 2010
Like, Nyaa.

Nate RFB posted:

If that's how things usually worked then Valve would've already made Half-Life 3.
Half-life = fate/stay night
Team fortress = fate/go

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Nate RFB posted:

I think that doesn't really work as an analogy as I'm pretty sure Valve after Episode 2 changed focus and is probably never going to go back and revisit Half Life 3.

I think it may be more similar to KyoAni in that just maybe the team that would normally work on it doesn't exist anymore.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.
http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/zaif65/

"•During Battle, after selecting "Attack" option, allow the target to be changed before selecting the "1st" command card"

Thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice

Schubalts posted:

http://news.fate-go.jp/2016/zaif65/

"•During Battle, after selecting "Attack" option, allow the target to be changed before selecting the "1st" command card"

Thank you thankyouthankyouthankyou.

Oh thank christ. So many times I waste a brave chain on a dude with 1 hp...

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST

Nate RFB posted:

Actually they're getting mad profits from Dota 2 and CSGO and reinvesting that into making more Dota 2 and CSGO content.

Which is probably what will also happen with Grand Order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

That comparison may be more apt to Tsukihime 2