Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Your bandwagon narrative isn't catching on because you forget the rest of us can read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Samfucius posted:

Pretend I'm not on mobile and pithily linked your post history here.

go ahead bro, tell me what I've done that's scummy.

Cause scum hunting aint scummy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

also lets throw OMGUS onto Sam with his two scummy bandwagon votes

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Your bandwagon narrative isn't catching on because you forget the rest of us can read.

that's just what you hope will happen. 5 hours til lynch and you're the best lynch available

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I like mafia words too

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

I like mafia words too

OMGUS means you think I'm suspicious because I find you suspicious. It's a scum tell.

And since you haven't named a single scummy thing I've done, I'm gonna go with that

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

OMGUS means you think I'm suspicious because I find you suspicious. It's a scum tell.

And since you haven't named a single scummy thing I've done, I'm gonna go with that

I shouldn't have to name them again less than a page after I named them while voting you.

Also way to be concescending as poo poo, I know what OMGUS is you dingus.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

I shouldn't have to name them again less than a page after I named them while voting you.

Also way to be concescending as poo poo, I know what OMGUS is you dingus.

you haven't named anything, which means you're full of poo poo and you're voting me based on the fact I'm voting you

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Yeah, ##vote KK for shifty post editing and white noise injections.

AHAHAHA

when has ninja edits been scummy, stupid. White noise injections? You mean like every single one of your posts?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Just admit you're scum and you're scared because I've exposed you and you have no reason to vote me

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Samfucius posted:

Haha, way to edit that vote in

Samfucius posted:

It's such an awkward, empty, and inopportune attempt at subject changing.

Your entrance was absolutely atrocious. Also the editing thing peeved me right off.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Your entrance was absolutely atrocious. Also the editing thing peeved me right off.

why, I forgot to put a vote into my post. I didn't want to risk it twice to explain my third voting so I made a second post.

Not scummy.

And my entrance was ~amazing~

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Someone else please pipe in and save me from this mafia hell

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Someone else please pipe in and save me from this mafia hell

just help us lynch yourself and you can spend your energy on a different game while we find your scum bro

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Kk your case is lovely and your tunneling on it is really really bad. Your reasoning "3rd vote scum, omgus scum" is really lame and not the case at all idk how long it has been since you played Mafia but those logic lines are trash these days

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Kk your case is lovely and your tunneling on it is really really bad. Your reasoning "3rd vote scum, omgus scum" is really lame and not the case at all idk how long it has been since you played Mafia but those logic lines are trash these days

give me something else? Also why are you white knighting

Name something else scummy so far

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'm open to other cases.

I think Sam is the best we have so far

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Opop come here and vote

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

give me something else? Also why are you white knighting

Name something else scummy so far

I'm voicing my opinion that your case is weak as hell, even by d1 standards. Sorry you're so stuck in your motions that you're unwilling to see how bad it is, and I'm sorry certified bad Mafia player TMM is fanning the flames of your badness

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

3rd voting is really just a reason to start discussion and along the lines of bandwagon voting. Since Sam did it twice, both with horrible reasons to vote after serious discussion had started, they are definitely bandwagony. It doesn't help that he voted for me after I'd found him suspicious.

That line of logic is still valid, sorry bro

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I'm voicing my opinion that your case is weak as hell, even by d1 standards. Sorry you're so stuck in your motions that you're unwilling to see how bad it is, and I'm sorry certified bad Mafia player TMM is fanning the flames of your badness

ok, give me a better case

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Samfucius posted:

Opop come here and vote

K ##vote KK

K

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Samfucius posted:

Opop come here and vote

K ##vote KK

K

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Whoa, I'm seeing double! 4 Opops!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

3rd voting is really just a reason to start discussion and along the lines of bandwagon voting. Since Sam did it twice, both with horrible reasons to vote after serious discussion had started, they are definitely bandwagony. It doesn't help that he voted for me after I'd found him suspicious.

That line of logic is still valid, sorry bro

No that line of logic is poo poo and I sincerely hope if we lynch Sam tonight I hope he flips town because it will show you how bad and also wrong it is

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

No that line of logic is poo poo and I sincerely hope if we lynch Sam tonight I hope he flips town because it will show you how bad and also wrong it is

Ok then lets scum hunt and find a better target. I'm willing to work with you, but all you've posted on Page 8 is defense of Sam.

At least I'm scum hunting

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ok, give me a better case

Right now you and TMM both look really bad to me. I don't like TMMs claim and I don't think his reaction to people not buying it is genuine and seems like frustrated scum. You are pushing what to me seems like a bad lybch based off some axiom that doesn't exist anymore

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

its not wrong I've won plenty of games on this reasoning. Suck my dick

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Right now you and TMM both look really bad to me. I don't like TMMs claim and I don't think his reaction to people not buying it is genuine and seems like frustrated scum. You are pushing what to me seems like a bad lybch based off some axiom that doesn't exist anymore

How dare I make a case and stick to my guns! Only scum would possibly make a case based on 7 pages!

You're dumb

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

. I don't like TMMs claim and I don't think his reaction to people not buying it is genuine and seems like frustrated scum.

ugh, this is WIFOM. You are looking scummy bro

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
"Provide me some reads"
*does so*

Khris Kruel posted:

Suck my dick

Khris Kruel posted:

You're dumb

O O O O O O O O K K K K K K K K K.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Then try to loving hang me. But you can't because I'm town and there has been no counterclaim.

So now I'm just going to put a big rear end target on you and state that you are probably going to he investigated tonight.

Your move.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

ugh, this is WIFOM. You are looking scummy bro

How the gently caress is it wifom to not immediately buy a d1 cop claim with no pressure what the gently caress

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

you're ~sick reads~ are poo poo, and my looking at bandwagony votes on Sam are way better than your ~sick reads~ on how you think a player plays scum and ~feels~

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Lol careful you two might make your scum team too obvious

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

How the gently caress is it wifom to not immediately buy a d1 cop claim with no pressure what the gently caress

just loving ignore a cop claim. Lynching a day 1 cop claim is one of the worst things you can do, and is EXACTLY what a scum would want to do

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

just loving ignore a cop claim. Lynching a day 1 cop claim is one of the worst things you can do, and is EXACTLY what a scum would want to do

Funny how I'm not loving vote him so stop trying to paint a false narrative

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I mean are you seriously saying it's a good idea to lynch a claimed cop?

Seriously, that's like an obvious scum thing to do

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Funny how I'm not loving vote him so stop trying to paint a false narrative

what are we arguing about then?

You're trying to say his cop claim is scummier than Sam, which its not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

what are we arguing about then?