Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Is KK losing his mind?

Are we watching a man die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
your too bloodthirsy

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

I think you are scummier than Sam

you're dumb if you think scum hunting is scummy. Guess we'll just see how the rest of the thread thinks

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

imgay posted:

your too bloodthirsy

me?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

imgay posted:

your too bloodthirsy

imgay, who do you think is scum

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you're dumb if you think scum hunting is scummy. Guess we'll just see how the rest of the thread thinks

You aren't actually scum hunting you're relying on some poo poo axioms and being a condescending oval office to anyone who disagrees with you

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Just to put this at the top of page 9, I came in on page 7 and thought that Sam's 3rd bandwagon vote onto TMM was scummy, so I put a vote on him. I get attacked, Sam again bandwagon votes me with the reasoning that I am somehow putting white noise into this thread, when I had two posts at the time.

He's obvious scum and we need to lynch him

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You aren't actually scum hunting you're relying on some poo poo axioms and being a condescending oval office to anyone who disagrees with you

and what the gently caress do you think you've been doing?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

and what the gently caress do you think you've been doing?

Trying to have a discussion with someone who's defense is to repeatedly call me dumb. Clearly it's not productive.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Hal and PBS, how do you feel?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Trying to have a discussion with someone who's defense is to repeatedly call me dumb. Clearly it's not productive.

you're not discussing, you're calling me names and a oval office with like every post.

Being an rear end in a top hat isn't a scumtell bitches.

Actually it's the opposite because normally you don't want limelight if you're scum. Bite into that WIFOM sandwich

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Btw, Kash saying that he doesn't believe my claim when he knows I like to claim early and often without pressure is really bad.

We should consider lynching him. It'd save me the investigation.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

four hours to go lurkers, start weighing in.

I've all ready soul read this game. I think it's Samfucius and imgay. and nothing in the last two pages has changed that opinion.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Btw, Kash saying that he doesn't believe my claim when he knows I like to claim early and often without pressure is really bad.

I don't think Kash is scum, he's just a butt hurt townie that someone more experienced is playing

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

I don't think Kash is scum, he's just a butt hurt townie that someone more experienced is playing

:laffo: maybe your time away has made you rusty

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Please stop using self meta as a defense people ask you every single game to stop using it as a defense

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

:laffo: maybe your time away has made you rusty

can you even like once, make a post that isn't your ego trying to save face? You're posting like a girl on her period

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Kash and I have gone at it over claiming before in the College Mafia game. My point at that time was (and still is) that I have never lied about a D1 claim before, so there is no reason to automatically doubt my claim. In fact, the very opposite should be true and people should accept my D1 claims as fact until I actually make a fake D1 claim.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

WAAAAAH KK IS CALLING ME NAMES WAAAAAAH

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Kash and I have gone at it over claiming before in the College Mafia game. My point at that time was (and still is) that I have never lied about a D1 claim before, so there is no reason to automatically doubt my claim. In fact, the very opposite should be true and people should accept my D1 claims as fact until I actually make a fake D1 claim.

dude shush, you're not helping yourself.

You're loving dumb for claiming cop on Day 1. Stop trying to rationalize it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you're not discussing, you're calling me names and a oval office with like every post.

Being an rear end in a top hat isn't a scumtell bitches.

Actually it's the opposite because normally you don't want limelight if you're scum. Bite into that WIFOM sandwich

Really because I called you a name once, while also trying to have a real discussion prior to thT. Your responses were incensed and emotional like scum who has been caught by someone who really design care about how many times some veteran can talk poo poo

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Were you in the game where Ecco was scum with Keane so she killed Keane to ride town cred? People go against their own meta all the time stop being ridiculous

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Really because I called you a name once, while also trying to have a real discussion prior to thT. Your responses were incensed and emotional like scum who has been caught by someone who really design care about how many times some veteran can talk poo poo

you haven't caught poo poo, you're responding to me.

The discussion is still there. I think it's a horrible discussion and talking about Sam is way more important, but you can read back over it if you want

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
We've gone over how I don't find Sam that scummy and bandwagon voting isn't really a scum tell

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

also laffo at the fact that I realized that your defense of Sam is basically "Scum don't do that anymore"

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

We've gone over how I don't find Sam that scummy and bandwagon voting isn't really a scum tell

that's great, good job. You're wrong though

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

that's great, good job. You're wrong though

You seem really alignment confident for town imo

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

guys, raise your hands if you think that scum don't bandwagon vote anymore

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

also laffo at the fact that I realized that your defense of Sam is basically "Scum don't do that anymore"

Because your case is "scum do this without fail"

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You seem really alignment confident for town imo

I go with my reads until proven otherwise.

LIKE EVERY OTHER MAFIA PLAYER EVER

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

guys, raise your hands if you think that scum don't bandwagon vote anymore

I mean you are the vote leader so clearly they already have

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Were you in the game where Ecco was scum with Keane so she killed Keane to ride town cred? People go against their own meta all the time stop being ridiculous

That's the college game stupid and I correctly called out that I thought Ecco killed Keane. But some people in that game clung to the belief that ecco would never NK a teammate.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Because your case is "scum do this without fail"

no, it's ~scummy~, its a bad thing to do, he did it twice, and no one else has been scummy, therefore my vote is on sam.

I vote for who I think is scummy, and I'm confident he's scum, and I have nothing else at the moment

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I mean you are the vote leader so clearly they already have

yeah for horrible personal emotional reasons. I haven't done anything scummy.

You guys are just a bunch of pre teens

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

That's the college game stupid and I correctly called out that I thought Ecco killed Keane. But some people in that game clung to the belief that ecco would never NK a teammate.

Sorry I don't remember every Mafia game I play. Also why should people cling to your meta when you have. Tried and true case of people being wrong sticking to their meta?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

yeah for horrible personal emotional reasons. I haven't done anything scummy.

You guys are just a bunch of pre teens

I don't really get why you have to be a prick in every response other than you're angry at people for disagreeing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
At this point, I think Kash actually is scum now. This is the exact same way he played as scum in that College game.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I don't really get why you have to be a prick in every response other than you're angry at people for disagreeing

because its way more fun and it makes people post and it's easier to get reads

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

At this point, I think Kash actually is scum now. This is the exact same way he played as scum in that College game.

:laffo:

Khris Kruel posted:

because its way more fun and it makes people post and it's easier to get reads

:petdog:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
TMM in the same game

"Be consistent for once Kash"