Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

And btw, the last time Asiina ran this type of game, my investigations were the only reason that town was able to win the game. I was the cop in that game too, but it was also only my second real game of Mafia so scum were much more likely to try and lynch me than NK me at that point.

that's because yall just bad at mafia and rely on investigations. Learn to play the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

my favorite role is vanilla town, so I can do stupid poo poo and not risk powerful roles and post like idgaf

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Hal Incandenza (4): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, spacing in vienna, imgay, PBS Newshour
Khris Kruel (3): Rarity, Kashuno, Samfucius, Opopanax, Opopanax, Opopanax, Kashuno
imgay (2): Samfucius, Hal Incandenza, Samfucius, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
Samfucius (1): TMMadman, TMMadman, Khris Kruel, TMMadman, TMMadman
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): PBS Newshour, PBS Newshour
Rarity (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): imgay, Kashuno, Samfucius, Kashuno, imgay, Samfucius
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (1): TMMadman

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 29th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 hours, 45 minutes.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Opopanax posted:

K ##vote KK

K

anyone else think this is a worse bandwagon vote than Sam's?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

that's because yall just bad at mafia and rely on investigations. Learn to play the game

Sorry, that's just flat out wrong. I got two investigations done in that game, town on N1 and scum on N2.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Sorry, that's just flat out wrong. I got two investigations done in that game, town on N1 and scum on N2.

its not wrong. You're horrible at mafia, which makes you rely on investigations, and you need to learn to play

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

This is again, why I claimed on D1. I've been in this game before AS THE COP. I know that the cop is only going to get 2 investigations in most cases before he is killed in the night. Just based on probabilities alone.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

This is again, why I claimed on D1. I've been in this game before AS THE COP. I know that the cop is only going to get 2 investigations in most cases before he is killed in the night. Just based on probabilities alone.

if you rely on investigations to find scum, you're a bad mafia player

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

its not wrong. You're horrible at mafia, which makes you rely on investigations, and you need to learn to play

Whatever, investigations are a powerful tool. I don't rely on them, but they certainly help. The only reason town won the last game is because I cleared that townie and a scum Kash backed himself into a corner on the final day.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

And btw, the last time Asiina ran this type of game, my investigations were the only reason that town was able to win the game. I was the cop in that game too, but it was also only my second real game of Mafia so scum were much more likely to try and lynch me than NK me at that point.

this means nothing

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

if you rely on investigations to find scum, you're a bad mafia player

stop trying to insinuate that I'm doing nothing but focusing on investigations because I'm clearly not doing that. I've already given who I think is scum and why because of the posts without any investigations.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Whatever, investigations are a powerful tool. I don't rely on them, but they certainly help. The only reason town won the last game is because I cleared that townie and a scum Kash backed himself into a corner on the final day.

you're full of poo poo, all you've done is post about your investigations. They're your crutch, and you'd be lost without them

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
##vote Kash

He's being completely disingenuous in this game and it's obvious that he's scum now.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

stop trying to insinuate that I'm doing nothing but focusing on investigations because I'm clearly not doing that. I've already given who I think is scum and why because of the posts without any investigations.

Your reads are horrible. Rarity's vote on me doesn't look scummy to me and looks like she was pissed about me editing. Hal said you were town, and you voted him. Kash you're just being pissy about

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

you're full of poo poo, all you've done is post about your investigations. They're your crutch, and you'd be lost without them

Holy poo poo, there have been no investigations yet this game and yet I've given reasons why we should vote Kash and Rarity. But you just don't want to look at them.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

##vote Kash

He's being completely disingenuous in this game and it's obvious that he's scum now.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Holy poo poo, there have been no investigations yet this game and yet I've given reasons why we should vote Kash and Rarity. But you just don't want to look at them.

I don't agree with you. How's that?

I also don't think either of them could possibly get lynched with 2 and a half hours left, and you need to focus your energy on getting away from a no lynch

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Sam and Opop are a pretty interesting idea for a scum team. I mean Sam basically told Opop to vote for me, which he did. They're definitely connected.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

Your reads are horrible. Rarity's vote on me doesn't look scummy to me and looks like she was pissed about me editing. Hal said you were town, and you voted him. Kash you're just being pissy about

Just because someone says I'm town, doesn't mean that they are town. How did you even come to that conclusion?

And I'm not being pissy about Kash. Kash right now is oozing scum. And how do you not find it suspect that Rarity comes in and drops a vote on you for a bad reason and then disappears. She claims she is going to get replaced, but still comes in and drops a weak vote on you and you don't find that suspect?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Just because someone says I'm town, doesn't mean that they are town. How did you even come to that conclusion?

its the exact same reasoning for you claiming day 1 cop. It's WIFOM. I ignore it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

And I'm not being pissy about Kash. Kash right now is oozing scum. And how do you not find it suspect that Rarity comes in and drops a vote on you for a bad reason and then disappears. She claims she is going to get replaced, but still comes in and drops a weak vote on you and you don't find that suspect?

no she claims she wants me to get replaced

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Like the butter I find in my underwear when I wake up every morning??

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

people have been voting for me for emotional bullshit all game, it's something I'm used to

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

idgi why you are so pissy about rarity making small posts while she's sick even if she's getting replaced. She's putting in some effort, which tbqh the mafia community on SA could seriously benefit from.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

Like the butter I find in my underwear when I wake up every morning??

just to be clear, I'm voting for this guy before I vote for Hal if I'm forced to

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

no she claims she wants me to get replaced

Try again:

Rarity posted:

I'm still sick, just hitting up Asii to talk about replacing out cause this isn't working :/

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But kash don't put effort it, what a hypocrite.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

people have been voting for me for emotional bullshit all game, it's something I'm used to

:hfive:

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Laptop now installing updates. gently caress it.

##vote Sam ugh gently caress coding on this app

Hey TMM. Why did you want people's reads on you as a way of determining if you were going to cop them? I think I missed the reasoning.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Try again:

oh well then even more reason not to vote for her

It would just be a lurker lynch, and I'd rather vote imgay if we're doing a lurker lynch. You know he wont contribute at all for the rest of the game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I pity the floor who'd think I post like this as scum

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

idgi why you are so pissy about rarity making small posts while she's sick even if she's getting replaced. She's putting in some effort, which tbqh the mafia community on SA could seriously benefit from.

Because I feel that if she is getting replaced then she shouldn't bother to post because it doesn't help the replacement.

It's nothing personal against her.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So k k wants to blind policy Lynch now?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Because I feel that if she is getting replaced then she shouldn't bother to post because it doesn't help the replacement.

It's nothing personal against her.

We are all entitled to our opinions

Even if they're wrong.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

So k k wants to blind policy Lynch now?

hell yea

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

but I'd rather lynch sam

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That's not true, u can't walk up to a group of black dudes and call them slurs as a white dude. There are boundaries

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

I pity the floor who'd think I post like this as scum

Serious question, are you drunk or are you hinting at something, because you keep loving up your words in interesting ways. Like floor to fool here, and in most of your posts. Is auto correct loving you?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

spacing in vienna posted:

Laptop now installing updates. gently caress it.

##vote Sam ugh gently caress coding on this app

Hey TMM. Why did you want people's reads on you as a way of determining if you were going to cop them? I think I missed the reasoning.

I wanted to see if anything jumped out at me. Maybe someone giving me a town pass for basically no reason. Or someone using some really twisted logic to call me scum.

I honestly didn't think anything would really come of it, but I figured it was worth the chance. As it stands, the investigation target is completely up in the air. I had an idea that I would announce two possible investigation targets just to force the scum to WIFOM poo poo for the NKs but ultimately decided against it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
America isn't free anymore

• Locked thread