Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

So you don't really think Hal is scum?

And there are still ~2 hours til the lynch. So why move now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK I read all that, it was delightfully uninformative.

I suppose spacing made a couple of posts that weren't horrible, but I'm not entirely sold on her towniness yet.

Sam seems like a reasonable vote, but I need to try and think for a second. Before I die.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

TMMadman posted:

And there are still ~2 hours til the lynch. So why move now?

c'mon man, don't do this poo poo. We're 2 hours in, it's time to pick someone to lynch, not wait until there's 5 minutes

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I suppose spacing made a couple of posts that weren't horrible, but I'm not entirely sold on her towniness yet.

Sam seems like a reasonable vote, but I need to try and think for a second. Before I die.

just fyi I'll be jumping ship to vote for someone, and if it ain't sam it will likely be you. Choose wisely which bandwagon you wanna jump on

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

just saying Hal, there's a world in which we're both happy

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Why am I a better target than PBSCapps or Opopanax if you are just randomly picking a lurker

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Why am I a better target than PBSCapps or Opopanax if you are just randomly picking a lurker

because you have 3 votes all ready, and they dont

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

just fyi I'll be jumping ship to vote for someone, and if it ain't sam it will likely be you. Choose wisely which bandwagon you wanna jump on

Hmmmm me or sam, me or sam, how do I choose?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hmmmm me or sam, me or sam, how do I choose?

exactly. Easy decisions bro

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Khris Kruel posted:

because you have 3 votes all ready, and they dont

Sorry I posted that before I saw your response, it wasn't directed at you per se

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Hal, join me on Kash. He's almost surely scum.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

I'm crankier than usual this game & that might be throwing you off. There is not enough midol in the world today.

Am I your only scum read atm? You may have said earlier but if so I forget.

I don't actually think all those pages were uninformative -- I think KK managed to get the game running again, which is huge, but it's devolving into slapfights and ugh I need more midol.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Samfucius posted:

Hal and PBS, how do you feel?

I feel like you have posted a LOT but barely said anything! Your one big case seems kind of ginned up and you feel like you are playing the spam the thread to hide bad content game. Kind of like Kashuno!

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy

Hal Incandenza posted:

PBS's vote on you is garbage, I agree on that point

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hey I've done poo poo

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.

Hal Incandenza posted:

I feel like you have posted a LOT but barely said anything! Your one big case seems kind of ginned up and you feel like you are playing the spam the thread to hide bad content game. Kind of like Kashuno!

I've been having a lot of fun? :shrug:
That is not to say I don't believe what i say.

I'm really curious how you've been labelled scum already, you're not even on my radar.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Did imgay ever explain why?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cause hal scum every game i play with him, hal can't deny it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

cause hal scum every game i play with him, hal can't deny it

just like you\re scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
out of all the games were hal was scum, i was only scum with him tiwce. but hal could tell you himself thats the case with very few exception

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

out of all the games were hal was scum, i was only scum with him tiwce. but hal could tell you himself thats the case with very few exception

scum imgay would definitely try to lynch townies

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

lets go fuckers, Sam ain't gonna lynch himself

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
not even true, i still lynched hal when he was scum wit me cause thats my hal meta

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

not even true, i still lynched hal when he was scum wit me cause thats my hal meta

I don't believe you, and that doesn't change the fact you're scum from my meta read

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you obviously have no grasp on my meta

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I'm not scum and that lynch ain't happening

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
You should all just trust me and vote Kash.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

you obviously have no grasp on my meta

I have a great grasp on your meta. You're too transparent

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

I'm not scum and that lynch ain't happening

liar

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You should all just trust me and vote Kash.

please don't be so stubborn.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

please don't be so stubborn.

You've done nothing to convince me your town anymore. I thought you might be earlier, but then you went off the rails.

So we can either vote you now or I can say I'm absolutely, positively going to investigate you tonight and see if the scum kill you.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kash, Hal is not going to vote for imgay, he's all ready said he's gonna switch to Sam. You should move your vote to someone who will get lynched

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

You've done nothing to convince me your town anymore. I thought you might be earlier, but then you went off the rails.

So we can either vote you now or I can say I'm absolutely, positively going to investigate you tonight and see if the scum kill you.

Why would scum kill me? o_o

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

Why would scum kill me? o_o

Because why would they let confirmed town roam around on D2?

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Because why would they let confirmed town roam around on D2?

What...?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

everyone just ignore TMM, I think he's just scum now trying to distract everyone from lynching somebody, hoping they'll no lynch from his stupid posts

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

also TMM you should move your vote, no ones voting Kash

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

What...?

Doubt all you want, but I am absolutely the cop.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Doubt all you want, but I am absolutely the cop.

vote Sam and I'll believe you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

vote Sam and I'll believe you

Nah. I've decided that I'm going to believe his VT claim since I think people should believe my cop claim.

• Locked thread