Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Well Hal isn't gonna show up, so gently caress him.

Time to save myself

##vote: Hal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

With Hal's vote

And it's 6 votes to lynch.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Hal if you show up and vote sam, I'll switch back

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I wish we could all vote TMM

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

Well Hal isn't gonna show up, so gently caress him.

Time to save myself

##vote: Hal

Is this a scum claim?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I wish we could all vote TMM

always tomorrow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Is this a scum claim?

??????? HOW DID YOU READ THAT AS A SCUM CLAIM

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Is this a scum claim?

what, voting to save yourself is scummy? I'm townie stupid, I know I'm townie

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I don't want townies to die, I vote to save a townie, I'm voting to save myself.

Don't overreach yourself

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Kashuno posted:

??????? HOW DID YOU READ THAT AS A SCUM CLAIM

There are only 4 votes on Hal and 4 on KK. So assuming that someone else is going to vote Hal means that he is scum and his scum buddy isn't on the Hal vote.

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

people they want us to fall down
but we won't ever touch the ground
we're perfectly balanced, we float around
til no one is here, do you hear the sound?

Lipstick Apathy
Sorry I took a nap. I'm here lemme wake up.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

There are only 4 votes on Hal and 4 on KK. So assuming that someone else is going to vote Hal means that he is scum and his scum buddy isn't on the Hal vote.

Because you've said you'd move your vote to avoid a no lynch Kash.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

the hell are you talking about. If Hal is scum then scum would try and lynch me

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

TMMadman posted:

Because you've said you'd move your vote to avoid a no lynch Kash.

But apparently not to KK anymore. So I'm pretty sure it's you and KK and your early vote on him was a light bus/distancing.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
you are spouting gibberish

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

But apparently not to KK anymore. So I'm pretty sure it's you and KK and your early vote on him was a light bus/distancing.

dude do you box your shadows or something? Everything you've said is what townies would do too

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

10 minutes

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
##vote Hal :/

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Kash says 'I'll move my vote to avoid a no lynch', but with less than 15 minutes left until the deadline he doesn't move his vote to the vote leader at the time KK.

How is that hard to see?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

##vote Hal :/

:/

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash says 'I'll move my vote to avoid a no lynch', but with less than 15 minutes left until the deadline he doesn't move his vote to the vote leader at the time KK.

How is that hard to see?

With the people who are here, Hal is the only possible vote :/

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Ugh I don't like voting Hal but I'll do it to avoid a no lynch. Anything else we need to talk about first or should I end this insanity?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I am flat out investigating either KK or Kash.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Lets do this Spacin, we can get sam tomorrow

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Sorry Hal

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

spacing in vienna posted:

Ugh I don't like voting Hal but I'll do it to avoid a no lynch. Anything else we need to talk about first or should I end this insanity?

Then vote KK and put him at 5 votes and see if Kash will switch. If he doesn't then Kash/KK are the scum.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

no one cares

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

lol

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Kash has repeatedly said he would move his vote to avoid a no lynch. Put him to the test Spacing.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Spacing if you think I'm scum then you should vote for me. if you think I'm town you should hammer

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

This isn't the time to loving do crackpot theories

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TMMadman posted:

Kash has repeatedly said he would move his vote to avoid a no lynch. Put him to the test Spacing.

your test is also testing spacing and I don;t ike it.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I'll vote Hal if need be, but I'd rather we switch to KK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Hal I hope you come back and play more dude you're fun

spacing in vienna
Jan 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

TMMadman posted:

Then vote KK and put him at 5 votes and see if Kash will switch. If he doesn't then Kash/KK are the scum.

i think they're both town and that you've been huffing glue.

##vote Hal

good night, sweet prince
may flights of angels wing thee to thy rest

time to find out what happens when you mix liquor and midol

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

:redhammer:

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

Hal Incandenza (6): MEDS CURE SCHIZOS, spacing in vienna, imgay, PBS Newshour, spacing in vienna, Kashuno, Kashuno, Khris Kruel, Kashuno, spacing in vienna
Khris Kruel (4): Rarity, Kashuno, Samfucius, Opopanax, Opopanax, Opopanax, Kashuno, TMMadman
imgay (1): Samfucius, Hal Incandenza, Samfucius, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno, Kashuno
Samfucius (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, Khris Kruel, TMMadman, TMMadman, spacing in vienna, Kashuno, Khris Kruel, Kashuno, spacing in vienna
MEDS CURE SCHIZOS (0): PBS Newshour, PBS Newshour
Rarity (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman
TMMadman (0): imgay, Kashuno, Samfucius, Kashuno, imgay, Samfucius
Kashuno (0): TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman, TMMadman

Not Voting (0):

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is January 29th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EST -- that's in about 4 minutes.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

The crowd is on its feet. Security keeps people from rushing the stage as a paramedics rush to Robin's side. They try to revive her, but it is too late.

In the producer's booth the crew of the award's show looks to their manager for guidance.

"Should we cut the live feed?"

"No, stay on this." While definitely inappropriate for the 60+ year old demographic for these awards, this is the most interesting thing to ever happen on one of these shows, and she wasn't going to let them just run commercials until the 11 o'clock news got all the credit for the story.

Back on the stage, the mic of the presenters picks up the chatter of the paramedics. Most of it is just medical jargon, but one gives a knowing look to her partner. Her hushed whisper amplified throughout the room, "This was no accident."

Immediately there is panic among the crowd. Movie stars are pointing overly dramatic fingers at each other in an effort to find the culprit, and to take credit for finding them.

Finally a shrill voice manages to pierce above the din. "It was him!" She yells, pointing towards one of the lighting technicians who had come down from the catwalks to see the commotion. "I saw him earlier backstage, looking so mean and angry. He was obviously jealous of how beautiful and successful we all are. Especially dear, sweet Robin who had everything a man like him could ever dream of. He did it!"

The police, having finally been able to get through security around the event and navigate the barriers around the red carpet, arrive in the hall in time to hear this daring accusation. Immediately they arrest Malcolm and haul him off to jail.

The people around the woman congratulate her for finding the killer, as she shows off her most winning smile.

Hal Incandenza, Malcolm Briggs (Lighting Technician), vanilla town was arrested D1.

It is now N1. Actions quickly please. I'd like this night to be closer to 12 hours than 24.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
BTW, Anyone with under 20 posts is getting a prod and needs to show improvement D2 or I'm gonna start modkilling.

This is:

Rarity (18)
Opopanax (14)
PBS Newshour (11)
MEDS (8) :smugjones:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

quote:

Several officers remain behind to take the statements of the crowd, as the lighting technician is taken away. They are getting interviews from star after star, each taking as long as possible in the hopes that their statement is the one that's most useful.

A woman sits next to Robin's empty chair and sobs onto the tablecloth. There's a small crowd gathered around her trying to console her, but a man at the same table is looking increasingly impatient. It seems he's finally had enough, slamming his fists down on the table, he points at the crying woman.

"Oh stop crying! You didn't love her nearly as much as I did! Our love was special, our love was beautiful, and you were just pretending to love her to get her money! You couldn't understand her like I could!"

The woman looks up, eyes red and squinting in rage. "How dare you! She was my wife and you were just the annoying actor who she had to put up with for months of filming! I bet you did this, you were so jealous of us and our perfect love!"

"Haha!" The man cackles, "You're insane! She loved me more than you or we wouldn't have been able to be so in love on the screen! I bet you saw our true love shine through, the movie a testament to how we were meant to be together and you killed her for it tonight on stage, so I would see it! Oh woe is me!" The man strikes a dramatic pose, his hand on his forehead.

The commotion has drawn the attention of the police, who make their way over to the table. They listen to both sides for a moment, but unable to determine who is lying, they decide to take both in for questioning. Police cars drive the two audience members away.

PBS Newshour, Nina Harper (Robin's wife), vanilla town was arrested N1.

Opopanax, Avery Oliver (Robin's love interest/co-star), vanilla town was arrested N1.

It is now D2.

Tommunist replaces Rarity
SirSamVimes replaces MEDS CURE SCHIZOS

That's the last of the replacements. Anyone else who wants to drop out will be modkilled.

• Locked thread