Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peakay
Jun 29, 2013

Stealthy Simian of Trickery

RC Cola posted:

I want to play again. Someone summarize every change from the start of season 5 to now please and thank you

You know what didn't change?

U being bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Methanar fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jan 30, 2016

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Not seeing a diana ban

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

Meth what happened to your cancer did you get super-effective fast forums Chemo?

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:

mistaya posted:

Meth what happened to your cancer did you get super-effective fast forums Chemo?

Whatever makes him lose the pube beard tbh.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

mistaya posted:

Someone took it away. I honestly kind of miss it.

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!
Is Dynamic Queue still lovely?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

GoldenSeraph posted:

Is Dynamic Queue still lovely?

yes, but it's also extremely good

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!

Tales of Woe posted:

yes, but it's also extremely good

So you're saying I should nut the gently caress up and get my placements done and over with already?

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

GoldenSeraph posted:

So you're saying I should nut the gently caress up and get my placements done and over with already?

yup, its silver or bronze either way so might as well.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

GoldenSeraph posted:

sure why not

guaranteeing one of your 2 best roles more than makes up for the clunkier interface In My Opinion

Verviticus
Mar 13, 2006

I'm just a total piece of shit and I'm not sure why I keep posting on this site. Christ, I have spent years with idiots giving me bad advice about online dating and haven't noticed that the thread I'm in selects for people that can't talk to people worth a damn.

Observe Me posted:

RIP In Piece Old Ryze. Smashing my fist into my keyboard will never be as fun anymore. :(

what beautiful execution by a masterful player on a cheesing trolling garbage can

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Still looking for OCE goons to play with and tell me that I'm bad.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
drat, page 2 this time.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Windspeaker Karma is so fun and feels much cooler than "falls off after first back" Karma.

Ult-shield, Aegis, spam passive, ult shield again, :fap:

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

Yo when I wanna play lane Nunu and show people the hell of 2 second snowballs do I go top or mid with him? I'm thinking top where I can be an annoying piece of poo poo who never leaves lane but ganks and toplane in general are scary to me.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Tyty posted:

Yo when I wanna play lane Nunu and show people the hell of 2 second snowballs do I go top or mid with him? I'm thinking top where I can be an annoying piece of poo poo who never leaves lane but ganks and toplane in general are scary to me.

Top lane -- it's scarier to get snowballed every 2 seconds while you're trying to run away from a gank than it is to be snowballing someone every 2 seconds while you're trying to run away from a gank.

Also if you're on red side you can pop a zzrot behind your T1 and it's untargetable.

Really though, imo Nunu should be in the jungle to be truly effective, but vOv.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Nunu is now an strong early game jungler and that's weird for me.

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
I've always felt like Nunu jungle is strongesy between 25-35 minutes; earlier and denying the enemy jungler/objective takes usually haven't led to a win yet, and afterwards you're late game Nunu; not bad, but with less game-winning objective cheese available and more reliant on buffing/peeling your adc to a win.

E: hopefully he's just strong all the time now though, Nunu's definitely one of my favorite junglers.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

curiousCat posted:

drat, page 2 this time.

the page no one cares about

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
also, every other page, sans the first one

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Whoo my goodness the jungle kogmaw too OP for me

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I'm happy with page 2, last time round I think I skipped 500 pages. Now I can shitpost from the ground floor. Will this thread also be full of winsome goon pics?

I saw my first streamed game last night (element vs origin) and now I really want poppy. 450 ip for what looks like a pretty fun champ - I even had fun being killed by her when I rocket jumped tristana straight into her zone thing. I just cracked up laughing as the jump just abruptly stopped right at the crest.

First page crashes my phone every time unfortunately

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

henkman posted:

Whoo my goodness the jungle kogmaw too OP for me

naw man, you just werent high enough skill to know how to play around it

el dingo posted:

First page crashes my phone every time unfortunately

probably the immense amount of memes

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:
It might sound like I'm lying, but I actually won a game as Singed yesterday.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

It might sound like I'm lying, but I actually won a game as Singed yesterday.

Urgot is free this week, you know what you have to do

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Tales of Woe posted:

sure why not

guaranteeing one of your 2 best roles more than makes up for the clunkier interface In My Opinion

If only I had 2 good roles instead of just the 1

Aerox
Jan 8, 2012
How does anyone play soloqueue in this game given how garbage matchmaking is?

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Luna Was Here posted:

naw man, you just werent high enough skill to know how to play around it

Oh we played around it nicely, that was the other teams jungler

flyingkiwi
Jun 1, 2012

Wowzers!

Aerox posted:

wat

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents
Bard mid update: it's really, really bad

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!

Aerox posted:

you dont

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

The Mash posted:

who'da thunk

breaks
May 12, 2001

Try Bard ADC instead

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

The Mash posted:

The secret is on-hit, AD Bard. Not kidding.

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:

el dingo posted:

Urgot is free this week, you know what you have to do

Urgot is legitimately good though.

Mikujin
May 25, 2010

(also a lightning rod)

RealFoxy posted:

The secret is on-hit, AD Bard. Not kidding.
I have seen Jungle Bard be a thing. But it probably take s a lot of practice; in the handful of times I've seen it I'd say 2 were impactful while the others I've run into were cannon fodder.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
op pic is unreal good

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

GET INTO DA CHOPPA posted:

Urgot is legitimately good though.

I got Monday off work and I'm thinkin I'm gonna spend it getting re-acquainted with the crab man. He's so underplayed at my level I think no-one really knows his deal and I'm gonna hit lvl 2 and shove crab claws down their throat until they leave the lane.

Is he still more or less the same as he was at release? As in you hit em with the gas and then all the claws are homing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!

el dingo posted:

Is he still more or less the same as he was at release? As in you hit em with the gas and then all the claws are homing?

Yep from what I remember when I played him recently it still works the same, not sure what changes they have done to him lately though. Crab-man is hella fun.

Anyone have a good recent build for him?

• Locked thread