Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Krispy Kareem posted:

It may have. He was a repressed child that became a repressed adult until he got married and managed to get a little bit of his freak on. Had he gone to college - even Liberty University, he likely would have had marginally healthy physical interactions with a woman and/or man that may have left him less of a broken person. Liberty U must look like a party school compared to the Duggar compound.

It's like Jim Bob is trying to protect his children from worldly taint. :perfect:

liberty u is a repressed university and i am sure that they still have sex and molest each other but just afraid to speak up due to fear of reputation loss and just plain old nepotism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
'I know Josh hasn't always been looked at in a positive light. He's done some pretty bad things. But, I'm sure he looks back at it with guilt and regret. The "cheating" thing went too far entirely. The entire relationship was over ages ago. I know he brought it up again, but I believe he did so because he was either stating a fact about his past relationship or he was hiding his own guilt for something wrong he did. It really doesn't matter either way to be honest. Josh is still a person and her still makes mistakes.

As for the "crazy stalker", all I did was email the guy. I sent an email to him explaining I was suicidal after losing my parental rights to my two cats a couple of weeks prior. I trusted Josh to keep my feelings a secret and at first it really did hurt me that he did file the restraining order. I told him in the email that watching his show saved my life. I wasn't even suicidal when I wrote that email because it was an entire year and a half after the fact!

I have never stalked him because I have never met him. I wasn't just going to sit at a place he frequents just so he'd notice me. I don't have time to do that because I have my own life to lead. I am now a published author and I am currently working on my first book about Josh that will be on Amazon.com under my pen name on March 3 2016. Yep, Josh's birthday.

To be honest, I have been bullied and harassed by Josh and his followers since 2014. I posted a lot of tweets to him because in his faqs on his Twitter page he clearly states that he doesn't see all of his tweets. So I posted a lot of tweets hoping he'd notice one and drop me a line. I can see why you'd think obsessed considering the number of tweets and what was said in them, but it all came from the heart. A few of them may have been rushed where I missed a few words or some may have been taken out of context completely! It shocked me that it got that far and how it got there. Josh isn't THAT well-known. I still care for him a great deal. I still get harassed by his followers today. But, I've just learned not to talk back to them.

Thank you.'

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Source your jimbob

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
Jim "Jared Fogle" bob

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

I wonder if JB refers to blowjobs as Bobbing for (little) Jim?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

This is a fun thread to read but seriously liberals are the last people I want to take sexual moral advice from

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Commie NedFlanders posted:

This is a fun thread to read but seriously liberals are the last people I want to take sexual moral advice from
I dont think the gom duggars are liberal, apart from in the spreading their seed sense

Jumpingmanjim posted:

eldich horror

jimbob, having trained his thousand yard stare, manages to witness a few seconds before the big bang, And He Didn't Think It Too Much!

staberind fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jan 30, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Aren't the Smiths known for "yeah we gently caress other people" so that little tidbit seems pretty stupid

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

tell me when police are taking sledgehammers to the walls of the duggar compound to rescue kidnapped children from the jimbob sex dungeons

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Wil Smith is having a gay affair?
I hope it's with Carlton.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

Aren't the Smiths known for "yeah we gently caress other people" so that little tidbit seems pretty stupid

yea the wife posts on facebook about it, also dr phil is a loving nutjob all the time

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

If there's ever a biopic of the Duggars, I THINK I FOUND THE DIRECTOR!

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/name/name/nm0090386/

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

If there's ever a biopic of the Duggars, I THINK I FOUND THE DIRECTOR!

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/name/name/nm0090386/

The muppets, yep.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

happyhippy posted:

Wil Smith is having a gay affair?
I hope it's with Carlton.

It's Geoffrey. It has to be Geoffrey.

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Need to take the second "The" out of that headline.

Turtle Sandbox
Dec 31, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

I you listen to them you might think butt stuff is ok.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Network Pesci posted:

Couldn't find the Vince smilie, but found another that is suitable for this thread.

:chloe:

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Network Pesci posted:

i was already trying to photoshop it out

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k

Network Pesci posted:

Hahahhahha

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Network Pesci posted:

Took me a second

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Better to take it from the group with the highest rate of infidelity. Republicans.

Best Korea
Feb 15, 2012
Bullshit. Godly people don't see therapists.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Best Korea posted:

They see them, they just don't tell anyone, especially the police

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

you don't use condoms either? will you poz my neg hole?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Best Korea posted:

Obviously it's not a real licensed therapist. In Touch magazine doesn't pay enough to risk getting your license revoked.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Network Pesci posted:

:vince:

Heath posted:

Best Korea posted:

They see them, they just don't tell anyone, especially the police
:vince:

The Bible
May 8, 2010

Best Korea posted:

Sure they do, they just don't see trained, competent, or licenced therapists.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Angela Christine posted:

Obviously it's not a real licensed therapist. In Touch magazine doesn't pay enough to risk getting your license revoked.

lol just realized why "in touch" is funny in the context of The Duggars

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

TLC is bringing back the Duggars

http://www.christianpost.com/news/19-kids-and-counting-news-tlc-brings-series-back-156082/

quote:

Fans of the TLC series “19 Kids and Counting” will be happy to know that the series will be back for another run.

The stars of the series recently suffered through some scandals when it was revealed that Joshua Duggar took part in AshleyMadison.com, a website that serves as an online dating site for married men. With the family known as devout Christians, the news of Joshua’s infidelity led to the show’s cancellation.

Fans are still interested in learning more about the rest of the family and how the scandal had affected them. With that, TLC released several episodes of “Jill & Jessa: Counting On,” which showed the sisters coping with the scandal’s aftermath.

After seeing the success of the short series, it was announced that TLC will be bringing back “19 Kids and Counting” to the small screen. Reports show that a camera crew was recently seen with the Duggar family. They were seen in several locations such as a lumberyard and a thrift store.

Jim Bob

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Lumber yard...thrift store...hmm...building a Josh effigy to burn?

The Bible
May 8, 2010

I feel like they're leaving out another little scandal...

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Lol tlc

The Bible
May 8, 2010

They know their audience. They just can't resist the call of white trash.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

The Bible posted:

They know their audience. They just can't resist the call of white trash.

They really can't. After this, I'd be genuinely surprised if that Honey Boo Boo poo poo doesn't come back.

Mama Junebug. Ugh.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

The stars of the series recently suffered through some scandals when it was revealed that Joshua Duggar took part in AshleyMadison.com, a website that serves as an online dating site for married men. With the family known as devout Christians, the news of Joshua’s infidelity led to the show’s cancellation.

Lol, yes, that was the controversy. That he was on a cheating website. There were no other controversies.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

cumshitter posted:

Enlarging Jim Bob's smile makes him look like Annoying Orange.

i do not believe that picture has been altered

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

What the gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

It hasn't even been a year. Time to start going after advertisers again.

• Locked thread