Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
holy gently caress banner of command melees loving decimate turrets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

The following gif does not feature goons, but I still felt it should grace the early pages of this thread.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

GoldenSeraph posted:

Yep from what I remember when I played him recently it still works the same, not sure what changes they have done to him lately though. Crab-man is hella fun.

Anyone have a good recent build for him?
literally just copy blue build ezreal

also he hasnt been changed at all hes slated for his rework this year

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions
I think the most amazing part of that gif is seeing a yasuo flash to save a teammate

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It feels like this season is more of a grind than the last couple season starts. Almost everyone dropped a whole division so you're fighting just to get back to where you were to begin with, but against people you were matched against before the reset anyway.

I'd wait to do placements until a month or two into the season.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

el dingo posted:

I think the most amazing part of that gif is seeing a yasuo flash to save a teammate

He flashed so the Cait ult wouldn't pop his passive.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Mierenneuker posted:

The following gif does not feature goons, but I still felt it should grace the early pages of this thread.

3 flashes for nothing. Amazing.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
typical adc player :smug:

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

So, I'm just going to guess that this new "loot" system there unveiling is going to be the new way to unlock champions and they're probably going to retire IP at some point?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

flyingkiwi posted:

If only I had 2 good roles instead of just the 1

put your secondary role as mid and then pick morgana mid the 1% of times you get put there

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I look forward to another year of posting with y'all :)

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Darth Windu posted:

Action George
Apr 13, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

put your secondary role as mid and then pick morgana mid the 1% of times you get put there

60% of the playerbase being mid mains is great because now I can get whatever other role I want 80% of the time and when I do get mid I can just play a champ that lets me press W to wave clear and then go roam to gently caress with another lane.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Darth Windu posted:

same dude! we are all one happy family here hehe ;)

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Drone_Fragger posted:

So, I'm just going to guess that this new "loot" system there unveiling is going to be the new way to unlock champions and they're probably going to retire IP at some point?

Probably not since what you get from it is random. It's a nice way for a player without many champs to pad out their pool but I don't see them replacing the guaranteed "you're spending x for y champion" of IP.

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Someone had to break the ice

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
no

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

el dingo posted:

lookin good buddy :)

Heehee Hartlocks
Feb 9, 2012

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
u look like chris pratt x keanu reeves overall a good addition to this v thread thumbs up, in my opinion

up load more selfies!!!!

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Just me and my beard hanging out in an abandoned building Mood: Ambivalent 😐

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

disagree

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
my gf said you were handsome as well so that's 2/2 here. gibberish and flameingblack you must now post your selfies or be outcast for bad judgement

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lovechop posted:

my gf said you were handsome as well so that's 2/2 here. gibberish and flameingblack you must now post your selfies or be outcast for bad judgement

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Lovechop posted:

lookin good buddy :)

Agreed 😚

GET INTO DA CHOPPA
Nov 22, 2007
D:

Don't worry. We still lost. :toot:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

hubba hubba. pm'ing you my digits as we speak

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
Is shen still an ok suppoty

Arrgytehpirate
Oct 2, 2011

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Blood Moon or Silverfang Akali?

Pool Party or Muay Thai Lee SIn?

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Arrgytehpirate posted:

Blood Moon or Silverfang Akali?

Pool Party or Muay Thai Lee SIn?

Blood Moon, Pool Party.

Although the best Akali skin is Headhunter.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

el dingo posted:

Shave your pubebeard

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
hello thread

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Should I be running AD reds or hybrid pen reds on Corki?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

Should I be running AD reds or hybrid pen reds on Corki?
AD runes with Attack Speed Quints.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Pretty sure you can run ad reds on any champ in the game and it won't be wrong

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Tales of Woe posted:

Pretty sure you can run ad reds on any champ in the game and it won't be wrong
Methenar will get angry at you in stream chat if he sees you running AD reds on Anivia.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

I thought AS reds were way better than AD reds as of preseason? Did that get changed again?

Bell_
Sep 3, 2006

Tiny Baltimore
A billion light years away
A goon's posting the same thing
But he's already turned to dust
And the shitpost we read
Is a billion light-years old
A ghost just like the rest of us
How did not make it into the thread? It's been my favorite thing since it was linked in silversquid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Shave your pubebeard

Methanar alt spotted

• Locked thread