Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

Killed By Death posted:

Methenar will get angry at you in stream chat if he sees you running AD reds on Anivia.

Flat ad is okay if you're against gragas or something dumb like yasuo mid. Hybrid pen reds with a dorans blade is a real start though for orianna and anivia though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

Lovechop posted:

hello thread

Man I'd run some hybrid pen runes on that if you know what I mean

Zero The Hero
Jan 7, 2009

Is it possible to save the advanced details of previous games? Like the html one.

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Zero The Hero posted:

Is it possible to save the advanced details of previous games? Like the html one.

Go to your match history, click the game in question -> click "View on the web".

EDIT - Oh, save it? You could probably just save a copy of the webpage I guess. Or screenshot it? I dunno. Seems an odd request.

Alris
Apr 20, 2007

Welcome to the Fantasy Zone!

Get ready!

I'm not sure if any of them are worth it :ohdear:

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013
Adding to what someone posted in the last thread:

Garen jungle is straight nasty on Treeline. You get to avoid the cancer laning phase vs. ranged altogether, and reach your lategame carry status much easier.

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Alris posted:

Fizz one is :3:

Impotence
Nov 8, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

Zero The Hero posted:

riot saves them all 5ever. link shouldn't expire

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Biowarfare posted:

riot saves them all 5ever. link shouldn't expire

how do i make my mmr 0

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich

Lovechop posted:

my gf said you were handsome as well so that's 2/2 here. gibberish and flameingblack you must now post your selfies or be outcast for bad judgement

on the list of people I feel the need to prove my attractiveness to, goons' girlfriends would come just above goons themselves

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

GoldenSeraph posted:

Yep from what I remember when I played him recently it still works the same, not sure what changes they have done to him lately though. Crab-man is hella fun.

Anyone have a good recent build for him?

Luna Was Here posted:

literally just copy blue build ezreal

also he hasnt been changed at all hes slated for his rework this year

You don't want to copy blue build Ez -- the sheen and lifesteal items are pretty suboptimal. The best items would likely be some combination of

Manamune, Black Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, IBG/FH, Death's Dance, Sterak's Gage, and swifties/tabis/mercs.

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED

Luna Was Here posted:

Methanar alt spotted

cover: blown

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Alris posted:

That Cassio skin is so dumb that I think it's amazing.

Also lookin good goons, Lovechop you qt where did you make those anime food friends

el dingo
Mar 19, 2009

Ogres are like onions

blah_blah posted:

You don't want to copy blue build Ez -- the sheen and lifesteal items are pretty suboptimal. The best items would likely be some combination of

Manamune, Black Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, IBG/FH, Death's Dance, Sterak's Gage, and swifties/tabis/mercs.

Yeah I looked up a couple of guides and that's more or less the run of it. With so much armour shred in the age of juggernaut, I'm surprised to not see him more often. Guessing it's cos of that kinda weird ult?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

rabidsquid posted:

That Cassio skin is so dumb that I think it's amazing.

Also lookin good goons, Lovechop you qt where did you make those anime food friends

it's an app called kawaii photo, highly recommended imo :)

stump collector
May 28, 2007

el dingo posted:

Yeah I looked up a couple of guides and that's more or less the run of it. With so much armour shred in the age of juggernaut, I'm surprised to not see him more often. Guessing it's cos of that kinda weird ult?

His laning sucks rear end unless you practice a lot with him. He's one of the lowest damage ADCs to begin with, and if he gets too far behind, he usually stays there.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Also if you can't land corrosive cloud you can't nail people with prey seekers and his already anemic DPS takes a hit. I actually played a lot of Urgot last season but this was when everybody was TPing in to bot lane and Urgot ult was really amazing versus Hecarim. I mean it still is but you aren't likely to run in to that interaction these days

Zero The Hero
Jan 7, 2009

Zaodai posted:

Go to your match history, click the game in question -> click "View on the web".

EDIT - Oh, save it? You could probably just save a copy of the webpage I guess. Or screenshot it? I dunno. Seems an odd request.

Like to keep track of my pentas :)

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

Urgot isn't really meant to be an ADC so much as an anti-carry, and just like reworked Morde he lost all his bite, and with it his niche, to nerfs.

He's kind of on the cusp of playable now with the last QOL changes a while back and items he kinda likes coming into the game and/or getting buffed. You can do reasonably well with him in a solo lane but he's just kind of all over the place and hard to fit into team compositions.

blah_blah
Apr 15, 2006

a medical mystery posted:

Urgot isn't really meant to be an ADC so much as an anti-carry, and just like reworked Morde he lost all his bite, and with it his niche, to nerfs.

He's kind of on the cusp of playable now with the last QOL changes a while back and items he kinda likes coming into the game and/or getting buffed. You can do reasonably well with him in a solo lane but he's just kind of all over the place and hard to fit into team compositions.

What? Urgot has gotten nothing but buffs since season 4, and several of his items have gotten better as well (Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, etc). He's just a weird champ that requires a fair amount of skill/practice, he has to build a tear which is bad for almost all soloq champs, and he doesn't have a perfect role to play.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

Alris posted:

Uhhh, that fizz skin rules, totemic maokai had the cool dreads, it's a pretty okay shyvanna skin, and that mummy skin is adorable.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
yeah but are they Good Champions(tm)?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Luna Was Here posted:

fizz is the best champion ever made

Zaodai
May 23, 2009

Death before dishonor?
Your terms are accepted.

Luna Was Here posted:

Amumu will always be great if you can look at the screen occasionally and have functioning hands.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

blah_blah posted:

What? Urgot has gotten nothing but buffs since season 4, and several of his items have gotten better as well (Cleaver, Ghostblade, Maw, etc). He's just a weird champ that requires a fair amount of skill/practice, he has to build a tear which is bad for almost all soloq champs, and he doesn't have a perfect role to play.

Urgot used to have much longer range on his skills especially his lock-on Q and 1-2 ult. He's never really fully recovered from that gutting and only recently has gotten enough incremental and incidental item buffs to crawl into a decent spot.

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013
That ult is so poo poo. If he could lock someone down while still autoattacking, and then swapping, it would be a whole lot better. But suppressing yourself to switch you and someone else 100 pixels is just worthless.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

If you ignore the good part of the ult it is indeed garbage

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013
I know what you're talking about, but that doesn't make the ult "good".

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Locking an important person on the enemy team down, putting them into yours, and then getting true resistance is actually pretty decent

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
I like fizz, do you like fizz? How do you play and have fun and sometimes win with fizz?

ungulateman
Apr 18, 2012

pretentious fuckwit who isn't half as literate or insightful or clever as he thinks he is

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

I like fizz, do you like fizz? How do you play and have fun and sometimes win with fizz?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGJ-XKT9FPM

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
can i just emptyquote that video forever

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

requesting that video that starts with tahm kench swallowing someone who's about to kill him and then spits him into a vi vaultbreaker and gets away

victorisham
Oct 9, 2009

Quelaag, my dear sister... Please do not cry.
I am happy, really. I have you, don't I?

d0grent posted:

requesting that video that starts with tahm kench swallowing someone who's about to kill him and then spits him into a vi vaultbreaker and gets away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpyMQWHBDbE

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
these mashups are finally starting to hit peak meme

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
ekko doesn't seem good, but gently caress hes fun

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

can i just emptyquote that video forever

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Farm safe until level three, try to freeze it in front of tower. If not then last hit under tower. DO NOT PUSH.

Level three is when you can trade with wq - auto - E. However this costs a shitload of mana. Don't go oom.

Vs melee: start dring, level wqe, trade whenever favorable

Vs ranged: start corrupting, level ewq, avoid trading, wait for a gank

Kill them at level six. Hit fish via r-flash, or if you don't need the q damage, q to minion + r

Roam whenever you can push the wave to their tower after 6

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:
You can also q to them and cast the r at point blank during the jump, which is basically a guaranteed hit, but it's really hard to get right so worth practicing, but definitely not just starting out.

Basically, q, move your mouse behind them or you'll throw short, and ult while in midair.

When ulting at range, aim in a line that ends behind your target but intersects with them/where they're likely to run rather than on them. Much easier to hit that way.

foutre fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Jan 31, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Holy poo poo the level 1 Cassio cheese is the funniest cheese I have seen in I can't remember how long

• Locked thread