Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
for reference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNzmRCk0CPA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
i do not imagine that interaction remaining in the game for much longer

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I just bought Brand. What's the secret to Brand? In all his positions. Do I just go hard or go home? :kingsley:

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

I just bought Brand. What's the secret to Brand? In all his positions. Do I just go hard or go home? :kingsley:

for a champion:
E>Q>W>R
for creep waves:
Q>E>W
for teamfights:
dont be a loving retard
items:
use the ones from this page
runes masteries:
these ones probably work

if one of the items from the ahri build seems funky to you, use your brain and don't buy it
similarly, the builds on the brand page look like hot garbage so i wouldnt use those

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi
Urgot is pretty good in the jungle now, and Zilean works too!

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Luna Was Here posted:

i do not imagine that interaction remaining in the game for much longer

I doubt they will do anything about it, exhaust is still way better on her imo

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013

TastyLemonDrops posted:

Urgot is pretty good in the jungle now, and Zilean works too!

Zilean jungle works very well. He is very vulnerable early, but can carry later.

Also, saving passive till 5, then dropping it on an (also 5) laner outside of enemy vision and immediately ganking with your two ultimates works wonders.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Lerius posted:

Zilean jungle works very well. He is very vulnerable early, but can carry later.

Also, saving passive till 5, then dropping it on an (also 5) laner outside of enemy vision and immediately ganking with your two ultimates works wonders.

please do not post these like they are real Good Builds otherwise we're going to get a Chumbler 2.0

TastyLemonDrops
Aug 6, 2008

you said "drop kick" fyi

Luna Was Here posted:

please do not post these like they are real Good Builds otherwise we're going to get a Chumbler 2.0

I have done jungle Zilean to great effect!!! Except that one game where I forgot to set my masteries. That was painful. I trained for it by taking smite on Zilean mid, and I was ready for the transition.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Luna Was Here posted:

Yeah you're right. Jungle Kog'Maw is way better than both of those.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
Any good streams/youtubers to check out who frequently play Devourer junglers? Been wanting to learn Udyr/Nocturne but I never manage to get the stacks for sated in a reasonable timeframe.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

TastyLemonDrops posted:

I have done jungle Zilean to great effect!!! Except that one game where I forgot to set my masteries. That was painful. I trained for it by taking smite on Zilean mid, and I was ready for the transition.

I once carried a game as no masteries Singed top and I feel like that's next level Singed and essentially nobody else is on my level.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

The Shortest Path posted:

Yeah you're right. Jungle Kog'Maw is way better than both of those.

http://i.imgur.com/zZmygHh.gifv

foutre
Sep 4, 2011

:toot: RIP ZEEZ :toot:

Coco Rodreguiz posted:

His ult is bugged at the moment, until you get it to level 2 it usually doesn't bounce properly, or at all. Before it over-prioritized champs, now it prioritizes fizzling out.

Wait till the fix to play him imo, he's otherwise strong and fun but that poo poo's backbreaking for him.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Luna c'mon man tone it down a little

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Servaetes posted:

Luna c'mon man tone it down a little

im sorry friend im alone on a saturday night playin counter strike and writing stupid poo poo about video games i didn't realize that my memes had to upgrade in quality along with the OP but I shall try better next time

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
the memes are the problem, we arent all 17 m8

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
im 18 thanks

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I'm 47 and memes are cool imo.

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
Memes are the death of creativity.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

im 18 thanks

act ur age

Darth Windu posted:

im 20 and a fogey and nah ur wrong

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

this is what all the cool kids do these days get with it old man

Darth Windu posted:

see gowby gets and the only thing he usually gets is chat restrictions get it together man

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
h3h3 will always be memeable

they have become the memes themselves

Koguma
Sep 1, 2007

One of the Big Seven !!
Memes. DNA of the soul.

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

this is what all the cool kids do these days get with it old man

see gowby gets and the only thing he usually gets is chat restrictions get it together man

kids and an old man that hangs round kids 5 days a week

not convincing me mang

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
technically not a kid!!!!!!!!

cant stress that one enough

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
Greetings :)

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

technically not a kid!!!!!!!!

cant stress that one enough

you cant even drink alcohol yet your country says you're a kid sorry

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
Please tell me that hes actually not 18.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Tired Moritz posted:

Please tell me that hes actually not 18.

im not actually 18

im 18 and 6 months

GoldenSeraph
Mar 8, 2006
reincarnation time!
holy poo poo I didn't realize Titanic Hydra had an active

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

im not actually 18

im 18 and 6 months

how did you register when you were underage? back in may 2011 i got in because i wanted to post about bf3, but my bank made you wait until you are 16 to get a visa card, so I went to aus post and got a visa giftcard by lying about my age cause waiting until the end of june was too hard. p sure you can get giftcards whenever but i told the old lady it was to buy stuff online and she went full grandma on me.

E: iirc i wagged school that day too to get to the post office before it shut :laffo:

underage at the vape shop fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jan 31, 2016

Gibberish
Sep 17, 2002

by R. Guyovich
It's not hard to give your parents 10 bucks and say "let me use your credit card for 10 bucks "

Lerius
Mar 9, 2013

Luna Was Here posted:

:shrug:

I've done it more than once. I'm not saying it's the best jungler, but it works.

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

how did you register when you were underage? back in may 2011 i got in because i wanted to post about bf3, but my bank made you wait until you are 16 to get a visa card, so I went to aus post and got a visa giftcard by lying about my age cause waiting until the end of june was too hard. p sure you can get giftcards whenever but i told the old lady it was to buy stuff online and she went full grandma on me.

E: iirc i wagged school that day too to get to the post office before it shut :laffo:

its called i live in america and i had a checking account with a debit card since age 14 because i've had a job since i was 14

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
I like wagging at school with some Wagu beef :)

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
side note i think thats the most australian you've ever been in the thread

May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Luna Was Here posted:

its called i live in america and i had a checking account with a debit card since age 14 because i've had a job since i was 14

Mang i had a job, that giftcard cost me over half a weeks wage ($55).

Luna Was Here posted:

side note i think thats the most australian you've ever been in the thread

Im proud

Also as if id tell my parents about sa, even kid me had some shame.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Hey remember how Soraka used to give mana to her allies and it was the worst thing ever and everyone was glad she couldn't do it anymore?

Oh riot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

gently caress Shen

• Locked thread