Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
My bronze teaspoon just snapped. It could not handle the density of this fruitcake :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

goatface posted:

My bronze teaspoon just snapped. It could not handle the density of this fruitcake :(

sounds like a third rate spoon :drum:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It came from a charity shop. I have three or four more, I think they're from someone's trip to Thailand.

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine

DrWrestling69 posted:

Every time someone dies i feel sad it wasnt taff.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
person of interest is real good if nobody is watching it on netflix and needs a new tv show to watch

Not So Fast
Dec 27, 2007

Jose posted:

person of interest is real good if nobody is watching it on netflix and needs a new tv show to watch

It reminds me a lot of Fringe, in that the episodic plots are daft but the character interplay is really good

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

im conflicted, because the Licktators have an aggressively awful marketing and packaging strategy, but they make absolutely delicious ice cream

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

i just watched inside out, pixar just launched an all out assault on my childhood

Kluliss
Mar 6, 2011

Cake, is it a drug, or is it simply a delicious chocolatey piece of heaven?

Bobby Deluxe posted:

i just watched inside out, pixar just launched an all out assault on my childhood

We did that last night. I needed many tissues because for some reason my eyes developed a constant leak.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Official Manchester United Posting Partner 2015/16
Fan of Britches

Bobby Deluxe posted:

it makes me sad because he used to pm me about taff winding him up and asking if id be his psn friend. i hope he understood that i refused because i play solo to destress in the evenings and not because of anything to do with him

His denial over ever trying to stalk me was weird as hell given it was documented on this forums. I legit have had him on ignore for months.

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bobby Deluxe posted:

the version with all the stuff inside the head taken out is weird

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

anyone remember ages ago when i bought that website to use to show off professionally? well, it turns out no one reads it except 4 million spam bots

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Ratjaculation posted:

anyone remember ages ago when i bought that website to use to show off professionally? well, it turns out no one reads it except 4 million spam bots

I had no idea you were so prominent in the spam bot community!

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Ratjaculation posted:

I cant say I did ratjack, I checked my notebook but the page of notes about you has been tippexed out and Ive written over it "Fuckwit", I cant remember why

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

activate hosecam :ovr:

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

His denial over ever trying to stalk me was weird as hell given it was documented on this forums. I legit have had him on ignore for months.
honestly i really enjoy postin @ u all but no way in hell am i letting any of you near me irl, and i really really think thats the best way to be

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

Ratjaculation posted:

link it and I'll add it to my webring

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

Bobby Deluxe posted:

honestly i really enjoy postin @ u all but no way in hell am i letting any of you near me irl, and i really really think thats the best way to be

You're making it really hard for us to be best friends

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Bobby Deluxe posted:

same

don't meet goons. keep internet and irl separate, the way it is supposed to be. if you want to meet up with people you post with on the internet, perhaps consider whether this is a symptom of not having enough people to hang around with

The Big Taff Man
Nov 22, 2005

Fan of Britches

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

same

don't meet goons. keep internet and irl separate, the way it is supposed to be. if you want to meet up with people you post with on the internet, perhaps consider whether this is a symptom of not having enough people to hang around with

This is easy for you to say as no one wants to meet you

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

I cant say I did ratjack, I checked my notebook but the page of notes about you has been tippexed out and Ive written over it "Fuckwit", I cant remember why

youve had a lot of pent up frustration recently without your usual release. I don't hate you taff.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

Party Boat posted:

link it and I'll add it to my webring

is this a goatse thing?

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

I'd probably have a drink with you guys. Went to a goon meet once and met char, no idea what happened to that guy. Assuming he posts under a different name?

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

The Big Taff Man posted:

You're making it really hard
a year without wanking will do that

rocket_Magnet
Apr 5, 2005

:unsmith:
:rip: fluo :(

So I'm up for work in 2 hours but because I didn't wake up till 1 after drinking a bit too much Saturday I'm still quite awake :ohdear:

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler

rocket_Magnet posted:

:rip: fluo :(

So I'm up for work in 2 hours but because I didn't wake up till 1 after drinking a bit too much Saturday I'm still quite awake :ohdear:

I'm awake with nicotine withdrawal, fellow insomniac! All my remaining nicotine gum is at work, so I'm hosed until later on this morning.

Vitamins
May 1, 2012

activate hosecam :ovr:

this just reminds me of that picture of the lady that's gonna get murdered

also good morning

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I'd forgotten about that picture, thanks

on my way to Edinburgh this morning

lenoon
Jan 7, 2010

I think goon meets are good as long as you're more interesting irl than online.

I'm back at work today after three months in Cambridge, just long enough to not want to do either one

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

The Big Taff Man posted:

This is easy for you to say as no one wants to meet you

spoken like a true person who doesn't have enough people irl to hang around with

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

who is he

I'm away with work fairly regularly and don't always have colleagues with me so would be up for a goonmeet on one of those trips

although if I really craved it that much I'd have invited myself round to Jose's for dinner by now

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"

Quote-Unquote posted:

I'd probably have a drink with you guys. Went to a goon meet once and met char, no idea what happened to that guy. Assuming he posts under a different name?

Yeah he does but not sure what though. He's on Twitter though.

Bring back LF, the golden days of UK shitposting.

Fraction
Mar 27, 2010

CATS RULE DOGS DROOL

FERRETS ARE ALSO PRETTY MEH, HONESTLY

same

i've met pi goons and fingerless gloves from in this very thread and all of us have lived to tell the tale V:shobon:V

SA in a nutshell: going from RIPs to meatballs in about 30 posts.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
g'day mates, prison colony poster checking in. hows it going i wanna hang out here with you all

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Depends where in Australia you're from

corn in the fridge
Jan 15, 2012

by Shine
im at The Factory

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Jakabite posted:

Depends where in Australia you're from

sydney

Pedricko
Apr 7, 2008
I'm not getting out of bed all day

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Thats fine then welcome to the thread. Sorry about most of the rest of your country

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest
no its okay its all bad