Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

My 70 year old man napping on a couch with his 8 year old Shitzu named Baileys.
Note: My dad told always told us he hates dogges, so seeing him like this is weird but cute af.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Wow

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
yeah my parents won the rescue dog lotto

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I'm dead

Turtle Dad 420
Jul 16, 2011

Turtle Time Erryday
Zelda, taking notes from wolves.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

https://www.facebook.com/caballero.gandulk/videos/10153247041641345/

Rasta dog

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
We lost this handsome fella this morning. He suffered a series of strokes over the weekend, with a poor prognosis of any sort of quality of life, and we decided to send him to the Rainbow Bridge. We had an amazing 12 years with him, though. He is very definition of a drat good dog.

Pictures are from when he was a young, strapping, full of energy, wiggle butt handsome young man...

Sorry for the downer post but give your dogges all the hugs and pets every day all day.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
RIP good dogge. :(

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
RIP good dogge.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Tide posted:

We lost this handsome fella this morning. He suffered a series of strokes over the weekend, with a poor prognosis of any sort of quality of life, and we decided to send him to the Rainbow Bridge. We had an amazing 12 years with him, though. He is very definition of a drat good dog.

Pictures are from when he was a young, strapping, full of energy, wiggle butt handsome young man...

Sorry for the downer post but give your dogges all the hugs and pets every day all day.

That dogge was too pure for this world :(

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Sorry for the loss of your buddy.

Here, have something uplifting:

A soon to be retired police officer wants to take his K9 partner with him when he leaves, is told the dog is the city's property and needs to be sold in an auction to the highest bidder. The estimated "worth" of Ajax is $3,500 - an amount Officer Hickey was willing to pay anyway. But again, the dog is "property" and needs to be auctioned off.

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories...o-pay-city.html

"Wait, that's not uplifting, you monster", you say?

Well, this is

Let's just hope Martin Shkreli doesn't get wind of this auction, though.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Tide posted:

Sorry for your loss. Pouring one out for little homie

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Thanks all. It's been a rough, long day. Lots of crying, lots of talking about favorite memories.

Whats odd, and this is the first time in 24 years that I/we have not had a dog, how quiet it is. So many sounds that at times drove us nuts; deciding to eat (LOUDLY) right in the middle of an important part of a TV show, or the snorts, or the woowoo sounds, or the sneezes, or the click of the nails on the tile, or just the breathing, the BARRRORRROOOROOOOOROOOO when someone knocks on the door. The only boxer I've ever heard that sounded like a hound dog when he barked. The peeeeeew of his silent but deadly farts. But it was the sounds and smells of normalcy.

Now that its not here, we miss it.

He is a good dogge. Rightfully wary of strangers at times, but warmed up once he figure out you weren't a threat. Hated being alone so he would follow you from room to room. Loved to snuggle up. A 70lb lap dog. A heck of a pillow. Amazing with kids and gentle with little girls, who were his kryptonite. Loved a bath. Loved a sprinkler. Loved a kiddie pool. LOVED my wife and kid. When my son was a baby, he would sleep under the crib. When the kid was in his rocker, he would sit next to him and snort in his ear (which made my kid roar with laughter) then look away like "I didn't do it" and when my son would quit laughing, he would do it again. We have three dog beds...one in the den, one in my sons room, and one in our bedroom and he would alternate between the three. He would make his rounds through the house, checking on everyone until satisfied, he would turn in for the night; usually in my sons room and sometime in the middle of the night would abandon his dog bed to sleep with my kid. Or he would ease up in our bed like a ninja and I would be awoken by the rhythmic breathing on a boxer snout in my face.

He is a special, sweet boy that we have so many good memories of and those are the ones we'll remember and cherish.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Sounds like an ultra good pup.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

drat good dog.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
RIP a drat good dogge

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Tide posted:

Thanks all. It's been a rough, long day. Lots of crying, lots of talking about favorite memories.

Whats odd, and this is the first time in 24 years that I/we have not had a dog, how quiet it is. So many sounds that at times drove us nuts; deciding to eat (LOUDLY) right in the middle of an important part of a TV show, or the snorts, or the woowoo sounds, or the sneezes, or the click of the nails on the tile, or just the breathing, the BARRRORRROOOROOOOOROOOO when someone knocks on the door. The only boxer I've ever heard that sounded like a hound dog when he barked. The peeeeeew of his silent but deadly farts. But it was the sounds and smells of normalcy.

He is a good dogge. Rightfully wary of strangers at times, but warmed up once he figure out you weren't a threat. Hated being alone so he would follow you from room to room. Loved to snuggle up. A 70lb lap dog. A heck of a pillow. Amazing with kids and gentle with little girls, who were his kryptonite. Loved a bath. Loved a sprinkler. Loved a kiddie pool. LOVED my wife and kid. When my son was a baby, he would sleep under the crib. When the kid was in his rocker, he would sit next to him and snort in his ear (which made my kid roar with laughter) then look away like "I didn't do it" and when my son would quit laughing, he would do it again. We have three dog beds...one in the den, one in my sons room, and one in our bedroom and he would alternate between the three. He would make his rounds through the house, checking on everyone until satisfied, he would turn in for the night; usually in my sons room and sometime in the middle of the night would abandon his dog bed to sleep with my kid. Or he would ease up in our bed like a ninja and I would be awoken by the rhythmic breathing on a boxer snout in my face.

He is a special, sweet boy that we have so many good memories of and those are the ones we'll remember and cherish.

I love these stories. It's awful when a pup goes but the memories are forever.

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling
1-800-GAMBLER

Ultra Carp

Jobbo_Fett posted:

RIP a drat good dogge

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Tide your dog sounded like the loving best man :unsmith:

RIP you good rear end dogge. Don't forget to chase that huge truck made entirely of pressed ham that lumbers its way across Dog Heaven every hour on the hour.

Take a bite for all of us.

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
RIP your kick-rear end dog.

He'll be sleeping on the softest grass tonight.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

If I post my pepper spray video before N4Dicks posts his GoPro, please probate him forever.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/HtuCUTK.mp4

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Dogge was hauling rear end!

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Any dog in motion will tend to remain in motion unless acted upon by outside pets.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

like George Clooney in Gravity

pantslesswithwolves
Oct 28, 2008

Ba-dam ba-DUMMMMMM

Tide posted:

RIP, man. If it makes you feel any better, last night I got visited in my dreams by my old Golden, who died 11 years ago. He was all fluffy and happy, and I got to have a great nuzzling match before he trotted off, happy as can be. I've been under a bit of stress lately with a big change in jobs, and it was like he was popping by to say "Hey man, you got this. Get over here and give me some pets!"

They may be in another place, but they're always as close as your memories and the knowledge that they went out content in knowing that you gave them a great life.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
http://i.imgur.com/IK2dJ1h.webm

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

Jesus stop filming and go pette that poor dogge.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ComfyPants posted:

Jesus stop filming and go pette that poor dogge.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/canine-love-story-caught-on-candid-camera-in-st-albert-kennel-1.3429104

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Underwater Dogs is the freaking best. I mean, look at THIS guy:

And this one:

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLeCk9Pai7U

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Haha holy poo poo are you kidding me

https://www.facebook.com/SilviaSaintOfficial/videos/1027070197351411/

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That is beyond awesome.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I watched a video the whole way that didn't feature someone in Syria getting wasted or jigglin tits/asses. There really is a first time for everything

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Get a load of that dog!

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I really want a Shibe y'all.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I really want a Shibe y'all.

They're probably the 2nd best mannered of the Asian breeds behind pugs, but they can get real nippy if you don't train them right. But unlike other Asian breeds they house break pretty easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬