Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?
You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message 42

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."

alphabettitouretti posted:

wtf

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/43l1pr/so_whats_happening_with_this_new_foundry_42/

Another studio? I know F42 just got that fat cash injection but is there a need for another location? It might only be a handful of people but there are still costs associated.

Shouldn't really be surprised at this point but drat.

lol...at this point they really are going hog wild with UK being where they put all their eggs, while Germany offices look like Auschwitz and were made only to poach Crytek devs and ofc the LA studio, where Sandi and Chris get to pretend they made it into the big-leagues of Hollywood.

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Berious posted:

That looks great, OTOH :effort:

Have you tried spiralizing? I got a cheap spiralizer recently and have been eating loads of raw veg. Makes it more tasty and fun

Ooo. No. That might be a good alternative to a mandoline for fancy-looking fresh vegetables since I refuse to teach Bootcha how to use the mandoline.

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message 42

You know Brazilianpeanutwar, these things are the one part of this thread that I don't enjoy. However, for some god forsaken reason it seems to work, so more power to ya.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to fool them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to milk them all
and pockets fully line them
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

No timestamp because I refuse to watch it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_S910A89k&t=682s

Time stamp to Star Marine :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Dolvak says he thinks Chris Roberts is like Hitler and he watched Sandi Gardiner kill a man and eat his heart. Pretty hosed up that, I assume he's joking.

AP fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Feb 1, 2016

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

fuzzknot posted:

Ooo. No. That might be a good alternative to a mandoline for fancy-looking fresh vegetables since I refuse to teach Bootcha how to use the mandoline.

It really is much nicer to eat a spiralized carrot than chomping on a big lump of root vegetable like some sort of rabbit. My veg consumption is way up. Quick to do as well

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:
So finally bought an account to post in this shitshow!
Been a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of CR ever since he made the amazing Wing Commaner and omgosh the movie was epic!

In Chris I thrust, now why da fuuu can't i click on plat links? I bought that crap lol!
Oh and hi!

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'
INNside C-Ro's rear end in a top hat, tongue-massaging his prostate

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

These guys suck some serious balls

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

AP posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ea_S910A89k&t=682s

Time stamp to Star Marine :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

Dolvak says he thinks Chris Roberts is like Hitler and he watched Sandi Gardiner kill a man and eat his heart. Pretty hosed up that, I assume he's joking.

https://www.didsandigardinereatamansheart.com

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

Been a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of CR ever since he made the amazing Wing Commaner and omgosh the movie was epic!

In Chris I thrust, now why da fuuu can't i click on plat links? I bought that crap lol!
Oh and hi!

a $10 joke

Berious
Nov 13, 2005

Oh and hi!

Welcome friend

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

For real? Ahahaha thank god i'm rich.

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Dolvak your voice is horrible and you should be ashamed of it

Stop inflicting it on the internet

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Oh and hi!

You need to go read some other parts of the forum first. Get a few probations. Then come back here in a few months.

Don't worry. Star Citizen still won't exist.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Berious posted:

I hate the stimpire because it's one of those phrases you'll never forget. Can't remember some boring ITIL bollocks but I'll remember the sickening and heartbreaking truths of the forth stimpire until the sweet release of death. I didn't even google that, gently caress you brain

Agreed. Once you think about it really is hosed up.

It shows the power of one nutball, alone in a basement or crate in the verse has on the human mind.

CHICKEN SHOES
Oct 4, 2002
Slippery Tilde
well Im going to go ahead and predict a meltdown within 10 pages

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Oh and hi!

click harder commando

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Omar strollin'

Dolvak your voice is horrible and you should be ashamed of it

Stop inflicting it on the internet

no voice shaming

shame his idiocy instead

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Berious posted:

It really is much nicer to eat a spiralized carrot than chomping on a big lump of root vegetable like some sort of rabbit. My veg consumption is way up. Quick to do as well

We recently got him a box grater, which is a start. Grated carrots are more enjoyable by far than chunks. I bet if I look around at Sur la Table or something, I can find a toy that will encourage vegetable prep (and, I hope, eating).

fake edit: GOD drat. I just Googled it and found a $900 wavy fry cutter. WTF. No. I'll stick to steak fries.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

These guys suck some serious balls

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

fuzzknot posted:

FYI, a mandoline is a good way to lose a member.

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

So when is 10 ft chairman? I'm wondering if he will tell the cult what they can expect for 2.2
Edit finally found the link to the plat thread You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message

DISCO KING
Oct 30, 2012

STILL
TRYING
TOO
HARD
Yo Derek, if you kickstart a SS13 remake I will actually back you

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Colostomy Bag posted:

Exactly. My coworker just asked me why I refuse to teach him how to use it, and I said "Do a Google Image search for 'mandoline slicer injury.'" She shrieked "NO!" before I finished the sentence.

Unless you meant a different kind of member, which is far more terrifying and also why I insisted that he wear at least an apron when cooking.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

I think I've been compromised You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message I need you to bring the van round asap, if I don't come out then phone You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message

Would you mind emailing me? Like I said I lost plat and I need to know. I can't receive PMs but you can find my email in the goonmeet paywall forum. Thanks.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Oh and hi!

welcome to Games

i love you

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer
If Dolvak really did witness Sandi Gardiner breaking the law to such an extent, he should report it to the police imho

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

Colostomy Bag posted:

so it's essential equipment in the stimpire then?

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip
Goddammit. Thread is hosed again.

TROUT A LA CREME

1 pound trout
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon salt
dash white pepper
1 1/4 cups milk
1/4 cup white wine
2 teaspoons lemon juice
fresh or dried dill as garnish

Fillet trout. Using a fillet knife, cut between the fillet and skin while holding the knife at a shallow angle. The skin will come off all in one piece. Discard the skin, and slice the fillet into four pieces.

Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet. Fry trout till just done. Remove from skillet and drain.

Meanwhile, melt 2 tablespoons butter in small saucepan. Add flour, salt, and pepper, stir in to form a thick paste. Gradually stir in milk, wine, and lemon juice; cook till thick and bubbly. Remove from heat and spread over trout. Sprinkle with dill if desired. Serves 4.

AP
Jul 12, 2004

One Ring to find them
Grimey Drawer

For real? Ahahaha thank god i'm rich.

Plat thread is in the archives, you need Archives Upgrade.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Dolvak posted:

...It feels like Star Citizen is actually like a, like a soviet era, cold war era, like, like, mind-war application thing by the us government in order to get information, critical...

:thumbsup:

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Jon Do posted:

no voice shaming

shame his idiocy instead

I'll stop shaming it once he stops talking

SoOOooooOOo obnoxious and bad

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oh and hi!

welcome

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

lol

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Colostomy Bag posted:

You could always try a plectrum, works for me

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
join the forums Dolvak

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Eonwe posted:

welcome

Hello

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

So when is 10 ft chairman? I'm wondering if he will tell the cult what they can expect for 2.2
Edit finally found the link to the plat thread You must upgrade your account to platinum to view this message

Nice try dooder, but it don't work like that

You really think we let the hoi polloi without avatars into the platinum thread?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuzzknot
Mar 23, 2009

Yip yip yip yip yip

Ash1138 posted:

so it's essential equipment in the stimpire then?

Space mandolines. Talk about immersion.

• Locked thread