Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
But you make a fair point about my lack of detailed reads. Tonight I will try to set time aside to give better ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

its hilarious watching the scum wrap you around their little pinky. You have no clue what's going on

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

But you make a fair point about my lack of detailed reads. Tonight I will try to set time aside to give better ones

its too late bro, the lynches are in, and any bullshit case you try to come up with won't get enough people to switch. Should've thought about that yesterday

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

its too late bro, the lynches are in, and any bullshit case you try to come up with won't get enough people to switch. Should've thought about that yesterday

You sure haven't played Mafia here lately

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

You sure haven't played Mafia here lately

its true. It means I haven't learned your bullshit EMO way of doing things that relies on how you feel instead of actual logic. You're a silly pre-teen that doesn't understand the world around them

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Careful you might cut yourself on the edge KK

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Careful you might cut yourself on the edge KK

you're the one screaming about how much my words hurt you. "oh gad, it hurts everytime he yells at me. Why does he have to do that? WAAAAH He's not my dad"

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Scum meltdowns own :allears:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Scum meltdowns own :allears:

keep raging against the machine bro. Maybe someday you'll find some fat nerd that will understand you and not take all your money

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
Hey Kash, do you think KK is godfather or that TMM is full of poo poo?

I considered the investigation might have been redirected but there's no way the scum got 2 nk's and night actions.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Dear mafia players

I am going to take a nap. I will probably wake up before deadline because goddamn that would be a long nap, but in case you hammer early remember no posting after hammer, I'll get to it.

Love
The Mod

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

keep raging against the machine bro. Maybe someday you'll find some fat nerd that will understand you and not take all your money

I DONT GET HOW YOU GUYS PLAY SO EMOTIONALLY

*throws temper tantrum*

Pls don't doxx me KK

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Samfucius posted:

Hey Kash, do you think KK is godfather or that TMM is full of poo poo?

I considered the investigation might have been redirected but there's no way the scum got 2 nk's and night actions.

Leaning toward a godfather. TMM's reactions and handling of his power role are constantly total poo poo so he's probs legit

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I DONT GET HOW YOU GUYS PLAY SO EMOTIONALLY

*throws temper tantrum*

Pls don't doxx me KK

awww poor baby. Do you wanna hug? Its ok everyone will try and keep mean ol KK from you. Have a cracker

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno is gonna start write poetry about how KK is just the wall with his logic and if he just doesn't think about me I can't hurt him

Poor guy

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
:laffo:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

poor guy, I've trolled him so hard he can't post anything but empty quotes and memes

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Leaning toward a godfather. TMM's reactions and handling of his power role are constantly total poo poo so he's probs legit

Yeah, I gave KK the benefit of the doubt because I believe TMM, but making GBS threads up the thread by constantly posting aggressive nonsense, demanding reads and then re-demanding better reads while tunneling, and just nonstop taunting make it pretty easy for me to ##vote KK

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

I think he's probably playing super-chatty scum

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Yeah, I gave KK the benefit of the doubt because I believe TMM, but making GBS threads up the thread by constantly posting aggressive nonsense, demanding reads and then re-demanding better reads while tunneling, and just nonstop taunting make it pretty easy for me to ##vote KK

you haven't posted any reads.

And he started it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I mean seriously, what world does Kashuno get a pass from making GBS threads up a thread?

Oh wait, I forgot, Samfu is scum

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This game is basically just kk gets into a slap fights with a gangbang of other dudes. also people with dumb and lackluster opinions

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

imgay posted:

This game is basically just kk gets into a slap fights with a gangbang of other dudes. also people with dumb and lackluster opinions

pretty fun read, isn't it

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
cry more.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

cry more.

lol. Look at him he can't even come up with a good comeback line. He's such a broken little kid

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Is kid your go to insult because your childhood was robbed from you?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

Is kid your go to insult because your childhood was robbed from you?

aw look he's finally try to man back up. Rubbing his tears from his eyes, closing his fists. Maybe he can actually come up with a proper insult soon

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

you guys can do what you want, but it's pretty obvious I'm the only one playing Mafia here. You guys are just playing circlejerk: mafia edition and get all pissy when someone who knows how to play comes around

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

you guys can do what you want, but it's pretty obvious I'm the only one playing Mafia here. You guys are just playing circlejerk: mafia edition and get all pissy when someone who knows how to play comes around

this sure helps town.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

this sure helps town.

voting for me just cause you don't like me is also not pro town

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Khris Kruel posted:

voting for me just cause you don't like me is also not pro town

I actually do like you and want you to play a lot more mafia.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Kashuno posted:

I actually do like you and want you to play a lot more mafia.

then you're probably scum with Samfu and have been acting this whole time, in order to get me lynched

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hi wtf is going on here im completely out of it

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

3 hours people. If you're townie you should be going for the non easy lynch, because you know that scum are going for imgay. We need 5 townies to lynch him, and if you don't put your votes down now we're gonna lynch imgay, who is almost certainly town

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Why are you tunneling so hard?

Also votefinder has spoken, I am the primary sam :smug:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

yigh, i'm not here for deadline or honestly really much longer.

##vote Samfun

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

##vote Samfucius

will this work idk

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

SirSamVimes posted:

Why are you tunneling so hard?

Also votefinder has spoken, I am the primary sam :smug:

its not tunneling if A) they're scum and B) if I've given my opinons about everyone.

It's not like you can talk with your scummy imgay bandwagon vote :rolleyes:

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

just to clarify, the "case" on imgay is that he isn't posting enough as town imgay.

That's something you literally cannot argue with because its subjective

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Rip ##vote samfu won't be around for deadline

• Locked thread