Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

we will go far into the sea
you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I voted for who I think is scum. Are you saying I should have tried to lynch someone I don't see the case on just because they had more votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

I think we should lynch imgay because he has contributed nothing at all to this game. His play is anti town because he refuses to scum hunt and just insists on continuous poo poo posting.

##vote imgay

this was the weakest case of day 2. and the others were not good.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

who do you think is scum, anon

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Gulag, ssv, and imgay all didn't vote for the vote leader either. And even though I voted imgay, the three of them together could have made the lynch happen.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
I still think imgay is scum and I'm leaning towards grandi too. I'm working today so I won't be around for a while but I'll be back later with my reasoning.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I think that vote leader Jedit was scum, so scumbuddy AN tried to save his bacon by making an ineffective push.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Scum Jedit NK'd Kash to keep him quiet.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

It's all in front of you, open your eyes sheeple.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back

Grandicap posted:

I think that vote leader Jedit was scum, so scumbuddy AN tried to save his bacon by making an ineffective push.

Ok then why didn't gulag ssv or imgay vote jedit? Is there a 5 person scum team? Come on.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

well, ME, i said i wasn't going to be around for the deadline, said I agreed with most everything jedit was saying (so why would I vote him) and then put a vote on grandi that tied him for vote leader.

the other two were being morons but ssv's reasons for thinking you were scummy are ones i agree with.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

kashuno was also there. it seemed like nobody even made the smallest attempt to try to do anything though.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

GulagDolls posted:

kashuno was also there. it seemed like nobody even made the smallest attempt to try to do anything though.

We needed five for a lynch and you and I were both gone, so it would have taken a unanimous vote to lynch anyone other than the two of us or Grandicap.

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
So like I said yesterday, I think imgay is lurking scum. He has contributed nothing to this thread and has not made one alignment call. He's also made several unsubstantiated votes.

Grandi has been suspicious since the beginning, like with the whole podima thing. And now he's making an argument against me when imgay did the exact same thing. I think they are scum together.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well that's a relief. On N1 I visited spacing in vienna, so I was worried that I was secretly an overeager vigilante/serial killer. N2 I visited AnonymousNarcotics but nothing happened, so guess not.

Well, I didn't realise that we had noone around to increase the vote. My bad. Still think she's scum though.

##vote anarc

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
how can i be scum if i summoned merk to solve the game

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like there is an unfortunate level of lurkers this game, but I feel anarcs push on me unwarrented.

Soaring Kestrel
Nov 7, 2009

For Whiterock.
Fun Shoe

imgay posted:

I feel like there is an unfortunate level of lurkers this game

Hello everyone! A reminder that if you aren't able to keep up with the pace of the game, please let me know. I know it's the weekend right now, but when the game's as dead as it's been all week it starts to look like a trend. So, a reminder to let me know proactively if you're unable to keep up with this game and I'll look for a replacement; I'll prod via PM over the course of today and tomorrow as well.

:justpost:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
where is merc

huh huh

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think grandicap is scum
##vote grandicap

AnonymousNarcotics
Aug 6, 2012

you will take me
onto your back
never look back
never look back
Any particular reason?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Because it's easy and noone is really engaged.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

Jeuss christ.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Grandicap posted:

Because it's easy and noone is really engaged.

Not as easy as Anarc's imgay vote.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Sorry for not being around. A regular in the UKMT died at the weekend and I've not been in the mood to think about Mafia.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sorry to hear that jed

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
But deadlines in 6 hr

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Yeah, I know.

OK, let's get on it. I have my thoughts about both ANarc and Grandi, but before I share them - imgay, are you willing to flavour claim?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
sure why not

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Jedit posted:

Yeah, I know.

OK, let's get on it. I have my thoughts about both ANarc and Grandi, but before I share them - imgay, are you willing to flavour claim?

Interested in where you are going with this one.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

imgay posted:

sure why not

Go on then?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im the Province of British Columbia

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

imgay posted:

im the Province of British Columbia

So you put on women's clothing and hang around in bars? Oh imgay - and I thought you were so Town!

Grandi, I was hoping for some hint as to why imgay was able to summon merk. I'm favouring Town still (because he's a lumberjack and he's OK, and because the lumberjack called in Mounties), but as I joked above, he may not be as he appears.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wish merk would actually remember he is playing this game

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

I wish ANarc and Tom would remember they are playing this game.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

AnonymousNarcotics (2): Grandicap, SirSamVimes
Grandicap (1): imgay

Not Voting (5): AnonymousNarcotics, GulagDolls, Jedit, merk, Tommunist

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is February 01st, 2016 at 8 p.m. EST -- that's in about 59 minutes.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote grandicap

whatever.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

So who's going to be around for deadline? Are we going to no lynch again?

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Vote grandi

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
##vote grandicap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

the most apathetic lynch ##vote grandi

• Locked thread