Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

imgay, votefinder still thinks you're on SSV.

Probably should unvote first then type his name out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Ask me about being a SJW in EE and working to make anyone who disagrees with me a villain and gets no opportunity to defend themselves at all because my army or sycophants I buy off with pixels follows me blindly.

Kashuno posted:

Rip ##vote samfu won't be around for deadline

my man *high five*

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

I'm literally dancing right now. Ya'll have me me so proud

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

SiV wanna get in here and hammer? You'd make me so happy :happysun:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...
hrmmm i think you're stealing kash "ruined soldiers" unos thing there KK

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

And if you gaze long enough into a nest, the nest will gaze back into you.
I thought Kash was scum, KK.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##unvote
##vote Samfucius

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Why are you happy with him agreeing with you?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well, no other lynch is happening today. Any final opinions, Samfu?

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

oh wait, there's actually 2+ hours til deadline

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

with imgay thats hammer yeah?

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
Yeah, there's 2 hours left to lynch, why are people rushing it just because KK keeps flogging the thread?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Why are you happy with him agreeing with you?

because you're scum. We can figure out your scum buddy tomorrow

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

wait no nvm

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Tommunist posted:

with imgay thats hammer yeah?

No, im gay was already voting Samfu.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, there's 2 hours left to lynch, why are people rushing it just because KK keeps flogging the thread?

what you think some incredible enlightenment will dawn upon us in 2 hours?

Samfu has all ready claimed

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Because no one is gonna be around for deadline apparently.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Which is the easiest scum strat ever, too.

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
btw, Kash dropping the vote back on Samfu and disappearing for the deadline is classic scum Kash.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

Which is the easiest scum strat ever, too.

easier than lynching imgay?

Cause if I was scum, and saw him in game, I'd pencil in a nice circle around him, whispering "gotcha" to no one in particular

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

If we have one more "I won't be around for dealine" it'll mean you have to lynch me or nolynch, which is scummy as hell to set up.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

btw, Kash dropping the vote back on Samfu and disappearing for the deadline is classic scum Kash.

its very possible he's bussing Samfu. I haven't ruled it out

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

TMMadman posted:

No, im gay was already voting Samfu.

woah

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Samfucius posted:

If we have one more "I won't be around for dealine" it'll mean you have to lynch me or nolynch, which is scummy as hell to set up.

you could pull a KK and lynch yourself, sealing up any useful discussion

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

its very possible he's bussing Samfu. I haven't ruled it out

No, it's more likely that he knows you're on the wrong vote and have whipped everyone else into voting your way so he can easily get away with lynching town.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

No, it's more likely that he knows you're on the wrong vote and have whipped everyone else into voting your way so he can easily get away with lynching town.

ok, why didn't he agree with me a long time ago then

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

TMMadman posted:

Yeah, okay, I can see this.

##vote kash

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

ok, why didn't he agree with me a long time ago then

Because that's the way he plays.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

If Samfu isn't scum, and ~everyone~ knows I'm lynching incorrectly, why did it feel like pulling teeth to make this happen? Why wouldn't scum have jumped on a long time ago?

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Because that's the way he plays.

you and your stupid emotional gameplay. This is something I can't argue with, and I wouldn't if I even knew how he plays.

Try to actually use logic instead of your ~feels~

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

you and your stupid emotional gameplay. This is something I can't argue with, and I wouldn't if I even knew how he plays.

Try to actually use logic instead of your ~feels~

I've already showed you just how insincere and duplicitous Kash is in this game. I'm not going to keep going over it.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

when Samfu flips scum, I'm going to post a video of me stripping down with "suck it scum" written on my naked body

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

what if he flips town

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

I've already showed you just how insincere and duplicitous Kash is in this game. I'm not going to keep going over it.

I don't think playstyle is indicative of scummy play. I agree that he hasn't put any effort in, and hasn't gone with any reads, and has gone with the flow of town, and gone for easy lynches.

Those are the scummy things I think kash has done. None of this bullshit "insincere and duplicitous" crap

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

Tommunist posted:

what if he flips town

I don't know, haven't thought of that possibility

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Khris Kruel posted:

If Samfu isn't scum, and ~everyone~ knows I'm lynching incorrectly, why did it feel like pulling teeth to make this happen? Why wouldn't scum have jumped on a long time ago?

Everyone doesn't know you are lynching incorrectly. It's entirely possible that Samfu is scum, but I don't believe it. I think you are just tunneling on some dumb thing.

And for someone who keeps claiming that people should be emotional with their gameplay, you sure do like play up on other peoples emotions. As far as I'm concerned, the scum team is still you and Kash.

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

Khris Kruel posted:

when Samfu flips scum, I'm going to post a video of me stripping down with "suck it scum" written on my naked body

He knows he won't have to do this because he knows I'm town

Samfucius
Sep 8, 2010

If you guys kill me, just remember you got bullied into killing town.

Khris Kruel
Nov 5, 2003

TMMadman posted:

Everyone doesn't know you are lynching incorrectly. It's entirely possible that Samfu is scum, but I don't believe it. I think you are just tunneling on some dumb thing.

And for someone who keeps claiming that people should be emotional with their gameplay, you sure do like play up on other peoples emotions. As far as I'm concerned, the scum team is still you and Kash.

I just enjoy trolling people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
I think at this point it's way more likely that there are two scum on the Samfu vote than there are 4 town on him.

• Locked thread